Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

Ryan leaned over and kissed his cheek. "dinner will be ready soon... can you get the meatballs out of the oven?"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"of course!" He grabbed the oven mitts from the countertop and opened the oven. A puff of hot air hit him in the face, making his face wince. He slowly grabbed the tray and took it out. He set it on the pot coaster and closed the oven. He quickly turned the oven off.

Ryan smiled over at him "can you check the spaghetti for me? it should be almost done" he took the sauce off the stove and started putting the meatballs in it.

"okay." He turned towards the stove and checked the noodles. They were cooked and he turned off the pot.

"it's ready, where's the sieve?" He asked.

Ryan pointed to a cabinet. "in there" he said before starting to set the table for them. "I have some wine, do you drink alcohol?"

"not really. But I'd love some wine!" He grinned.

He went to the cabinet and grabbed the sieve. He went to the sink and set it in. He grabbed the pot from the stove and poured it's content into the sieve and drained.

Ryan put the pasta and the pasta sauce on the table and sat down. "well, I guess we're all ready to eat then" he said cheerfully.

"it like delicious!" He commented.

He took his fork and are some spaghetti.

"wow! This is delicious!"

he ate another mouthful.

He took another bite and slurped. He swallowed and took a sip of the wine.

"wow, this wine is delicious!" He took another sip and continued eating.

Ryan smiled and kept eating. His mind wandered to what they had started earlier and his face went bright red.

Mathis finished eating and drank the rest of his wine.

"that was incredible, may you pass me the wine?" He asked.

Ryan passed the wine and finished eating too. "don't get drunk" he teased, lightly kicking Mathis' foot.

Mathis chuckled.

"I may not drink often, but I'm no lightweight."

He poured himself another glass and poured some into Ryan's glass.

He chuckled, taking a sip from his glass.

"I'll have to remember that for next time."he winked.

He finished his wine and set the glass down.

"so what's for dessert?" He smirked.

Ryan's cheeks turned pink at the question. "um, it's getting too late to bake cookies... I have some ice cream if you want" he trailed off.

"that sounds awesome! I love ice cream!"he stood up and picked up the dirty dishes and set them in the sink. He began to wash the dirty dishes in the sink.

Ryan smiled and got a small tub of strawberry ice cream out. "there's not a lot, but there's enough for both of us to have some" he got out a couple of small bowls and started to serve up the ice cream

Mathis finished washing the dishes and dried his hands. He sat down on the chair near Ryan. He took a spoonful of ice cream and swallowed.

"yum!" He licked his lips.

Ryan took a bite of his ice cream. "do you have a favorite flavor of ice cream?" he asked with a smile