Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

"i like to workout, too! I personally workout Mondays thru Fridays. The weekend is for partying and eating like a pig. you bake too! Wrote, you're the whole package!"he exclaimed eating another slice.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Ryan laughed at his comment. "not really" he said, taking a sip of his soda. "I'm just kinda a weird girly-guy"

"trust me, the kind of people i like are those who have a balance of feminine and masculine traits. Someone who enjoys baking is a definite plus in my book!" He took a sip of his soda and burped. He began to laugh.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't eat so fast or I'll get a stomach ache."

"well... I get these uncontrollable burps, whenever i eat unhealthy food. So i get them a lot."he laughed. He took our another slice from the box and began to eat it.

"i love food, glorious food!"

"you're such a dork" Ryan chuckled. "maybe you should try eating healthy food for once" he felt strangely comfortable talking to the man.

"if the veggies are deep-fried, I'll eat them." He began to laugh and choked on his bite of pizza. He spit it out and took deep breathes.

"y-yeah, i just choked on my pizza."he rasped.

"I'll take your advise. I'll start eating healthier. But i hate bland food. Would your happen to know, very flavorful recipes?"

- - - Updated - - -

"y-yeah, i just choked on my pizza."he rasped.

"I'll take your advise. I'll start eating healthier. But i hate bland food. Would your happen to know, very flavorful recipes?"

"yeah, I have a few recipes. Maybe you could come over to my place and I can show you how to make some stuff" he offered, blushing softly at the idea of having the man over for the evening.

"that sounds like fun! Us love to come over sometime and cook alongside you!"he exclaimed.

Gee finished his pizza and took a sip if his soda.

"Do you want to come over after work tomorrow?" Ryan blurted out without thinking. His face turned bright red "oh, sorry, I don't mean to rush you"

The request took Mathis by surprise.

"sure! I'd love to! Just ask me what ingredients we'll need and I'll pick then up at the grocery store!"he exclaimed excitedly.

"so what are we making for dinner?"

"well...we could make something simple."

He got tired of pizza and went to the kitchen for ice cream. He opened the container and got a spoonful.

"what about dessert?" He said seductively before stuffing the spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. He had eaten too much ice cream and groaned in pain.

Ryan felt his cheeks heat up at the suggestive question. "dessert can be whatever you want..." he murmured. "maybe for dinner we could have spaghetti and meatballs? I have an easy recipe for that"

The pain passed. He rubbed his forehead.

"alright. How about we use those baking skills of yours?" He suggested.

He put the ice cream back in the freezer and went to the cabinet and pulled out a cookie jar.

"sure, what's your favorite baked treat?" Ryan kept taking small sips of his soda. "I know a really good recipe for peanut butter blossoms"

"that sounds so good!"he said stuffing a cookie in his mouth.

"we should bake them!"

He went to the fridge and took out the milk.

"I'm eating cookies with a glad of milk." He said stuffing another cookie into his mouth.

He took a sip of milk and ate another cookie.

"you're going to make yourself sick" Ryan chuckled. He finished his soda and sighed softly. "well, I should go... I'll see you tomorrow night though, right?"

"of course! I can't wait!"he said excitedly. "and I'm so hungry, i haven't eaten much today, so now I'm famished. But I'm full now, so I've stopped eating. Good night! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"You can come over to my place any time after five. I'll be looking forward to it. Good night" Ryan said before hanging up

Mathis hung up and turned on his TV. He sat down on the couch. He Saar sweep in thought about the current situation. He needed to think through his lab to kill Ryan and not be reckless. At the moment he had no idea of how to to make it seem like an accident.