Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"of course! They make incredible desserts!" He finished his weirdo and took another bite from the muffin.

"are you enjoying your ice tea?"

He finished the muffin and wiped his hand.

"I'm glad i had a chance to spend some time with you. If you don't mind, I'd like to meet up with you again." He said.

He leaned forward and rested his hand over Ryan's.

Mathis smiled.

"it would be my pleasure to take out someone as handsome as yourself out on a nice date!"

He let his hand slip away from Ryan's.

"i should be going. I need to grade some papers for myclass. well talk details later."

"already?" Ryan frowned, slightly disappointed that the man couldn't stay. "well... Alright then, this was really fun"

"okay! I'll finish grading the papers and get things ready for next week's agenda! So would you like to go see a film with me?"

"okay! I'll finish grading the papers and get things ready for next week's agenda! So would you like to go see a film with me?"

- - - Updated - - -

(sorry, some issues uploading.)

"Yeah, just... Uh, not a horror film please... I'm kinda a huge scaredy cat" Ryan laughed nervously and looked away in embarrassment

"once a couple friends convinced me to watch Saw... I ended throwing up after thirty minutes" Ryan confessed.

Mathis tried not to laugh.

"hey, it happens to the best of us. when i was in college we went to a hospital to see cadavers and i threw up and fainted when i saw the cadavers." He said worth a chuckle.

Ryan laughed and pushed his hair out of his face. "I can't imagine even going to something like that, I feel creeper out just thinking about it"

He chuckled.

"you get used to it, eventually. But that was years ago. I don't have to see them anymore. I just show pictures of them to my students."

Mathis pretended to think about it.

"throw in some lavenders and i might just accept them." He said a mischievous smile plastered on his face.

"How about some white lilies? A lot of people buy those for funerals, you could bring them in to your class" Ryan tried to pretend he was serious.

"Hmm...seems really interesting. But i love the scent of lavenders. I have a thing for violet." He said with a giggle.