Insanity rp (1x1 Pigeon and pandamonium)

Kotorichan

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Mathis sighed and went to get ready for bed. After getting ready he went to his room. He sighed in exasperation, he couldn't stand Ryan's naivete. If he were to fall for the man, he'd have to kill him, then himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Mathis sighed and went to get ready for bed. After getting ready he went to his room. He sighed in exasperation, he couldn't stand Ryan's naivete. If he were to fall for the man, he'd have to kill him, then himself.

Ryan spent the whole day looking forward to having dinner with Mathis. He knew that he had already fallen for the other man but he didn't really care. Mathis hadn't seemed to mind being kissed by him and Ryan could only hope that something might come out of their relationship.

Mathis spent the day distracting himself with his work. Once he finished his lady class of the day, he decided to call Ryan.

"hey Ryan, what ingredients should i bring for dinner? I just got out of work and am heading to the grocery store."

Ryan was still at work when Mathis called. "Hi!" he said cheerfully as he answered the phone. "I have most of the ingrediants, so if you could just pick up some spaghetti and ground meat that would be great"

"alright, I'm already at the grocery store."

He walked towards the meat aisle.

"um, what kind of ground meat? There's turkey, chicken and beef."

"I think beef would be best" Ryan sighed softly. "I'm still at work for another half hour, so I should go now. Sorry"

"no, it's fine. I'll see you when you get out. If you'd like, I'll meet you where you work and we could walk together to your place "

He picked the ground beef and put it in the basket, before making his way to get the pasta.

Mathis bought the groceries and left the grocery store. He munched away on his chocolate bar, feeling irritated by Ryan. His fear of falling for him, were starting to become reality.

Ryan quickly went back to his apartment as soon as he finished work. He knew it was probably silly, but he couldn't help but hope that something happened between the two of them tonight.

He arrived at Ryan's place and waited outside. He finished his chocolate bar and say down on the ground. A bit later Ryan arrived from work.

"hey! How was work?" He greeted.

He stood up and gave Ryan a hug.

Ryan smiled and returned the hug. "Work was fine, how was your day?" he pulled away and took the man's hand, gently leading him up to his apartment. "did you have any classes?"

"yeah, i had two. It went well on the first class, but the second one... I was afraid i was going to punch a certain someone on the face, but I'm a gentleman. So how did work treat you?"

He walked into the apartment alongside Ryan.

"it was good, some people are using us as the florist for their wedding. So that can be kinda busy since they always want it to be perfect" Ryan led the man into his apartment. It was bright lit and very clean.

"that sounds like a lot of work. I can see why you're so busy. You have a nice apartment. Very neat and organized."

He looked around and set the bags in the kitchen.

"Thank you" Ryan smiled and went into the kitchen "Are you ready to cook some delicious food?" he asked, opening up the cupboards to get out ingredients.

"We should start on the meatballs, those will have to cook for awhile... where's the meat?" Ryan got out the rest of the ingredients and looked at Mathis expectantly

He grabbed the meat from the table and handed it to Ryan.

"here ya go! What else?"

He went over to Ryan to see what he was doing.

"That's all for now" Ryan smiled and got out a cook book. He set in on the table and opened to a recipe for meatballs. "now we just need to make everything"

"alright! Exciting! Getting pumped!" He exclaimed.

He stood next to Ryan, ready for anymore instruction.

Ryan laugh softly and handed Mathis a bag of breadcrumbs. "can you mix this with the meat for me?" he asked.

"sure!"

He grabbed a bowl and the ground beef. He poured the ground beef into the bowl and threw in the bread crumbs. He went to wash his hands in the sink. He returned to three bjork and began to Mic them with his hands.

"I'm finished! What else?"

Ryan measured some seasonings into the bowl. "mix those up now" he said before turning on the oven.