All of me (robertita & rraahh) private

robertita

"Ah.." Oooh.. So that's why.. Lakki nodded. "Yes!" A few minutes later, they were on the way to wherever that snorkeling area is. The weather was nice so the sailing was smooth.

"Wow. Yeah it's pretty." Lakki told him about the summer houses they went to for summer vacation. "Some were owned by a friend of our parents.." Lakki was excited about the snorkeling that the contents of the bag back at the house slipped his mind, again.

"Here? Wow. We're..where are we? I can't even see the house anymore!" Rokko chuckled and help him with the flippers. Once they were done with everything, Rokko jumped into the water first, followed by Lakki. The boat man just waited and fiddled on something Lakki saw later was a hook and a line. He's fishing.. First time I have seen one so homemade? Lakki didn't see the fishing rod. Just the nylon string and a hool. Cool.

Lakki then swam to where Rokko is. He said to put on the goggles and look under water. Lakki did as he was told and what he saw was so amazing he tried to go lower but forgot the snorkel tube thingy was not that long so he had to hold his breath. He saw fishes of every kind. Colorful ones, big and small. He also saw pretty corals and creatures that live in those. He saw Rokko and thought, He's even prettier. Even with that goggles. *chuckle* With his hair like that, he looks divine. Like the prince of the sea. He resurfaced after he ran out of air. And Rokko resurfaced also. "It's beautiful! Is this a protected area? A sanctuary or something? No tourists or other fishing boats anywhere? I can't believe it. I only see them in the television!"

Lakki was glad he didn't object to anything Rokko gives him. Everything was wonderful. This trip, the necklace, this place. Just WOW. Lakki told Rokko they go down together. "On the count of three. One. Two. Three!" And they they submerged again to the world under water.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• rraahh

“I told you love it will be a great trip. I really needed it” Ren said and smiled hearing his lover words. “My father bought the land so close to this place because of its beauty. You can call it a sanctuary if you want love but it’s a secret one. Few people know about it so yes, no tourists around nor fishing boats. As you see Itai, my friend, is the only fishman around. His family lived here for generation and protect this place from tourists.” he explained being happy Lakki loved this place as much as he did.

As they went down under water again he holded his lover hand for a second before he swam and asked Lakki by a hand gesture to follow him. His favourite place from all this little heaven was an old reef where small fishes were swimming all day. The colourful reef showed his splendour soon and he could see on Lakki’s face how happy he was.

Soon after he made the sign for them to go surface so they can breathe. “What do you think love? Do you like it? I hope Itai caught something for lunch. He promised he would cook for us.” Rokko explained smiling.

"Wah. Lunch out here with fresh fish just caught minutes ago? Now that's another thing I haven't tried ever in my whole life." Lakki exclaimed as they boarded the boat and added, "Nobody in our clan knows how to. Haha!" Lakki remembers family reunion in beaches but only swam, ate and played. No venturing out in the open.

They dried themselves with towels and then Rokko asked the boat man, Itai what he caught for lunch. Itai heartily roared with cheeriness and told them, "This is a VERY nice day! I caught this really big tilapia and a fat squid! Tilapia yes, but squid!? One in a million! Hahaha", while holding up the squid and added. Lakki was glad Itai was already showing some oppeness and being social. Rokko stepped towards Itai to look at the tilapia while Lakki was left to marvel at the squid.

Rokko was making small talk with Itai while he was preparing the portable stove to grill the seafood they caught. Both boys watched Itai unwrap some containers containing stuffings for general seafood, watch gut the fish and clean the squid, watch how to stuff it until both seafood were on the grill. Seeing Rokko's hair still dripping, he instinctively put a towel on his head and dried it off. Rokko didn't flinch or anything but surprised Lakki by pulling his hand and kissing it sweetly making Lakki blush. Itai's back was on them so he didn't see the two flirting out in the open.

“It seems you have lots to learn love. Thanks to your annoying sisters you didn’t live your life. Not to mention the books my cute nerd” Rokko teased the other as they went on the boat.

Later as Lakki was drying him Rokko really couldn’t stop from flirting with him. Itai was too busy to cook so he didn’t pay attention to them. “What do you want us to do after the lunch Lakki? Itai said he has some things to do in a village not so far from here so he asked us to join him. We can buy little gifts that the peasants do and even buy fresh vegetables from them. Itai will take us home during evening. And since you cooked last night I will prepare the dinner today” Rokko suggested and smiled.

Itai just finished the lunch and turned to them “The food is ready boys. I’m sorry for this ugly plates, I don’t have any porcelain ones on my boat as you are used to.” Rokko laughed and answered “It doesn’t matter the plates, the food is more important” he took his plate and started to eat.

"Okay! I thought this was some sort of desserted place. Hahaha So there's a village." Lakki replied.

A few minutes later, Itai said lunch was ready. "Yes! I agree with Rokko. Food is more important! I never had just-out-of-the-ocean grilled squid or anything before! Thanks for the meal!" Lakki told Itai taking a plate and some food. The boat man was giving of friendly vibes now. Lakki dug in his plate. The meal was splendid. It was really really juicy and he could guess that Itai has been doing this for a very long time. The ingredients he brought with him just fits the meal! "Wow! This is good!" He told them. As they ate their meal, Itai was telling them his experience with the ocean. Things he has seen like wide sting rays, a lion fish eat another fish, a clown fish in a sea anemone and so on.

After they had their meal, Itai said that he'd just wash the plates later. A few moments later, they were travelling towards the village. When they can see a beach, Rokko told Lakki to look and see the boats like Itai's docked along the beach. As they were approaching, they'd see kids splashing, swimming and using the boats docked as a leverage to make a bomb splash. After Itai tied the boat and both boys got off, he told them to wander around the village and they'll meet at sundown if they'd like. Both Rokko and Lakki agreed then Itai went off to wherever his business is. Lakki was surprised that Rokko held his hand saying it's okay 'coz no one knows them there and that this village accepts this kind of relationship as compared to back at the school. "O-okay." Lakki knew he was blushing so he looked elsewhere to avert his eyes from Rokko.

“It seems you really enjoyed the lunch Lakki. Same as me. When I first tried his food when I was a kid it was the best food ever” Rokko explained and smiled. “You asked me to cook more and every time your family came here you begged me to cook fish for you” Itai said too.

Later as they arrived in the village Rokko took Lakki’s hand into his and wondered where to go first. “What now love? We need some fresh fruits as I plan to bake a pie this evening and maybe some fresh vegetables for the salad. It’s barbeque time tonight. Do you want to go to a grocery first or to the market to buy some presents for our families? Your sisters are waiting for gifts from their little cute brother.” Rokko teased his lover. He also was wondering what to buy for his parents and even for Mya but his big dilemma was what to buy for Lakki.

As they were walking on the village main street his attention was captured by a photo studio. Rokko looked on Lakki and exclaimed “Let’s go there first love. I don’t have any photo of you. Let’s do some photos together.”

"Haha Okay. Yeah, for my sisters." Lakki stressed on the word 'sisters'. He might not like them but he doesn't really hate them. They entered a small souvenir looking shop and bought a few things Lakki thinks his sisters might like as well as for his mother. He's thinking if he should give one to his dad but thought he's not even sure if his dad is at home. But he bought one anyways.

As they went on the road to go to the next store, Rokko wanted to take some photos of them together. "Just us? Uhh sure?" Lakki agreed somewhat hesitantly. Lakki's not really a fan of taking pictures. They went inside and Rokko did the talking to the studio attendant then they were ushered to a booth. Lakki said it's much easier if they just use the photo booth for both of them if it's just for a simple photo of the together without the formality.

The booth was enough to fit at least 4 people but with 2 people inside, it was cozy enough. There were instructions written as to how to operate the machine. It said that they drop some coins and choose whatever type of layout they'll have, how many pictures and how long the interval between shots. It was new to Lakki. He had never been to a photo booth before. Well, he has been near one, when his sisters were inside the booth and he was left with his mom to wait until they were finished.

Rokko operated the machine then told Lakki to get ready. Lakki panicked. W-what do I do!? Uhh H-how should I look? SNAP! "H-hey wait, I wasn't ready.." But Rokko snuggled Lakki in his arms and Rokko's hair tickled Lakki's ears which made him laugh. SNAP! "I-I wasn't looking!" Lakki indignantly looked at Rokko who was having fun making faces. SNAP! Oh shoot. I'm not even looking at the camera! I'll smile then! I'll smile now! Smile! Lakki smiled happily. SNAP! Whew! At least I think I did one well.

“Smile love” Rokko teased Lakki and kept doing all kind of faces. “It’s funny isn’t it?” he asked and after 5 minutes their photo session finished. “Let’s see how we look love” Rokko said as he took the photos. “You are adorable, aawwww, in this one you look like a girl, here like a scared puppy. If you sisters were here they would have teased you lots”.

After they said goodbye to the boy inside they left to the next shop. “Oh Lakki, look at that table cloth. I think is hand made. Mom loves such things. I will buy it for her. But as they entered there were so many table cloths of all colours that Rokko didn’t know what to choose. “Help me love, there are so many” he asked Lakki. After hearing his lover opinion he chose a white with purple one and a pink hat for Mya. For his father he bought a hand made pipe.

“We have only 30 more minutes until we will meet with Itai. Let’s buy the fruits and the vegetables love. Rokko was happy because while Lakki was checking the table cloths he was able to buy a little gift for him too. But he hid it from his lover eyes. He planned to give it to him once they were back at home.

Lakki nudged Rokkko on the shoulder for teasing him at the same time laughing at the photos. "Hahaha They were certainly funny."

When Rokko asked him his opinion, Lakki didn't really know what to choose nor did he know Rokko's mom's preferences so he just picked one that his mom would also like if it were for her. "I'm not sure but I think that one is good." Lakki said as he pointed to a white with purple one. Rokko also bought gifts for his family while Lakki browsed through the rest of the items in the shop.

"Okay. I'll just follow you." Lakki and Rokko went to the market to buy some fruits and vegetables for tonight's dinner. Lakki has no idea what Rokko is going to cook as he randomly picked up vegetables so Lakki just went on picking fruits he liked and he thought Rokko might like. Then Lakki suddenly said, "This looks like shopping for a family. Hahaha" He nudged Rokko on the shoulder adding, "And then the kids will demand more meat and stuff. Just like I did when I was young. Hahaha" Lakki just said it casually not minding what it implied. Lakki was busy thinking of what to get that he didn't see Rokko's expression change.

After they bought the goods, they went to their meeting place where they met Itai and got ready to sail back to their house.

Rokko couldn’t believe what Lakki said. “Kids? But we are both men. I do wish to have a family with him…we are young but I do love him like that…I mean I’m in love for first time” his thoughts were spinning in his head.

On the way back to their house he was silent and thinking too much. “Are you ok Rokko? You are silent and is not something typical for you” Itai asked and Rokko smiled “I’m just a little tired. It was a long day for me and Lakki”.

Once they arrived on their beach he said good bye to his friend and followed by Lakki they arrived at their house just before the sunset. “I will prepare the pie and while is in oven I will go to prepare the barbeque love. Can you do the salad? I know I said I will cook tonight but that’s the only thing I need your help with” he explained as he let the vegetables bags on the kitchen table.

• 2 weeks later...

Lakki enjoyed the breeze on the way home. Rokko was quiet for some reason and Itai just asked why. When they arrived at the beach, both boys bid their farewells to Itai and head straight for home.

When they got home, Lakki prepared the salad as was requested by Rokko. "We're going to eat outside right?" Lakki asked since they were having barbecue. "I'll go prepare the table." Lakki was busying himself with the table, getting plates, spoons, forks and glasses. Lakki thought since they were eating outside, it will be chilly so he went upstairs and got them blankets.

It was a nice evening for a dinner outside. Though it was not full, there was a moon shining brightly down on them. Lakki helped bring out the dishes out, he the salad and Rokko the pie. Rokko also whipped out some vintage looking wine bottles out of somewhere inside the house and some wine glasses. This feels like a honeymoon date under the moonlight. Lakki let out a chuckle. Rokko noticed and asked why to which Lakki blushed. "I just thought this feels like a h-honeymoon dinner d-date." Lakki looked to the pie and was supposed to sit down when Rokko hugged him.

“Yes love, we will eat outside. It’s a barbeque after all” Rokko answered to his lover and went outside to prepare the meat. While he was taking care of the grill Lakki prepared the table and Rokko smiled feeling so lucky for having such lover next to him. When he saw Lakki with the blankets into his hand he chuckled.

“The meat is ready love” Rokko called his lover as he went in the house to bring the pie and also his little surprise for Lakki - the best wine from his family cellar. “I think we took everything we need love. Let’s go and eat. I’m hungry. “ he asked his lover and they went out.

Hearing his lover’s words Rokko laughed “It’s just a meal love. But if you want to think is like our honeymoon I don’t mind” he hugged the other and whispered into his ear “You belong to me and only to me Lakki”. Soon he set his lover free and put the pie on the table. Then he poured the wine into the glasses and gave one to Lakki. "Cheers love. For a wonderful life together".

Lakki got goosebumps and blushed. Saying that he belongs to Rokko and only to Rokko was too much for Lakki's heart to take. Lakki shyly smiled at Rokko as he took the wine glass. "Cheers." Lakki drank the wine like water. He sputtered a little. "It's a little strong but it tastes good! What is it?" Lakki knew nothing about wines and drinks. He never drank one himself. The first time he had one was a sip from his father's wine glass one Christmas eve, when he asked what does it taste like and they said, Why don't you taste it? he didn't like the taste so ever since then he avoided the adults when they were drinking.

They chatted a little while they were eating. Stuff like, "The pie is delicious!" and a little "Nice touch with the salad. Then they talked about what they were going to do tomorrow since it will be their last day on the beach. Rokko said that they'll leave in the afternoon so they'll have ample time to rest for school the next day. But what they'll be doing in the morning was left unplanned as they can't think of anything but swim and lounge like lazy cats.

After dinner, they washed the dishes together and went again outside to just to get some fresh air and chill for a while. Lakki brought out the blankets he brought out earlier to keep them warm against the cold breeze. They sat side-by-side on a comfy bench facing the beach under warm blankets wrapped around their bodies. "This is sooo nice." Lakki cuddled closer to Rokko for warmth. "I never would've experienced this kind of thing if we hadn't been paired up for the project." Lakki took Rokko's hand and measured the length of their hands. Lakki sighed. Rokko's was longer by a few millimeters. "I'm glad I got to know you.. Oh, not that I'm glad I met you because of this part.." Lakki gestured to the beach and the house and quickly added, "but I've never felt this way before." He took Rokko's hand into his chest to let the other feel how loud and fast his own heart was beating.

“Yes it is love. I didn’t stay like this since I was a kid.“ Rokko answered cuddling closer to his lover. “Well love with your sisters around all you can experience is a headache” he teased his lover. “What’s with you tonight baby? You are so cute and sweet. And I already know you love me as much as I love you. I’m happy I kissed you that night when we drink first together” Rokko said smiling. He listen for a while Lakki’s heart and then leaned forward and kissed him lightly.

“It’s late Lakki. What about having a hot bubble bath together? It’s cold here and I need one. Can you take the blankets back in the house while I will go prepare the bath?” Rokko asked as he stood up. He hurried upstairs and entered into the bathroom. He turned on the water, added some rose petals inside and some bubble solution.

“Lakki are you in the house?” he called his lover as he came out of the bathroom. He started to undress throwing the clothes on the floor. “Hurry up. The hot bath is ready and are waiting us” he said taking two big fluffy towels from a closet.

"Haha yeah, my sisters." Lakki smiled back saying, "Why because I want to. I like the warmth," while cuddling closer to Rokko in a playful manner. After a while, Rokko suggested they take a hot bubble bath together. "T-together? O-okay." Lakki was surprised. That would mean both of them naked inside one big tub. Nevertheless, Lakki's fine with it, just shy.

As Lakki returned the blankets to where he got them from, Rokko called out for him saying that the bath was ready. Lakki called out, "Yeah. Just a sec.", while closing the door and headed towards their bedroom's bathroom.Rokko was waiting with two towels in hand. "I'm done. Let's go in?", Lakki asked. Rokko agreed and started taking off his clothes. Even though Lakki has already seen Rokko naked a lot of times, he still can't help but awe at that beauty and feel his eyes automatically avert whenever he senses that Rokko senses him staring. Rokko entered the tub first, water and steam rising, and beckoned Lakki to enter with him. Lakki shyly took his clothes off, suddenly becoming too conscious of his not-so-beautiful body, not-fit-looking, and skinny, lanky self. Lakki was trying to his crotch with his hand as he went to the tub to enter and dip. As he entered, Rokko scooted a little back to give Lakki some space with the water overflowing as Lakki sunk into the tub. "Hmm.. That's a nice fragrance, what is it?" Lakki casually said while gathering some bubbles to surround some of his exposed skin mainly nipples. To Lakki's surprise, Rokko hugged him from behind, whispered something in his ear and started lathering his chest in the pretense of making more bubbles. To this, Lakki laughed and squirmed, his chest being ticklish.

“Do you like it love? It’s an exotic one with a rare orchid flagrance” Rokko answered being a little amused by his lover hurry to hide his manhood. He hugged Lakki from behind and whispered into his ear “You are sexy love. Plus you don’t have to hide from me as I already saw you naked and even hard as a rock”. He laughed thinking his cutie was shy and behaving as a virgin.

Rokko kept teasing his lover with the bubbles and also let him to feel how excited he was. “Lakki baby this hot bath made me a little horny. Or maybe was the wine we drink? I have no clue. All I know is that I want you” he said before he kissed Lakki’s neck. That was the night the other would be his and only his.

He took a sponge and started to wash his lover back slowly. “You look a little tense baby. A massage will be good for you” Rokko said knowing the bath will make Lakki calm so they could make love.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah, I like it." Lakki answered, giggling and squirming. Lakki's ear was ticklish too with Rokko's breath but what Rokko said that made Lakki blush and feel hot inside the tub was when Rokko seductively told Lakki he was sexy. Rokko continued to rub Lakki's chest to make more bubbles when Lakki suddenly felt something poke his back.

"What was that?" Lakki tried to turn around but Rokko held him in place whispering things that made Lakki blush even more. I'm pretty sure it's his.. his..c-cock Lakki was nervous. He wasn't nervous because he knows they'll be doing it but because he doesn't know a thing about it. Rokko started kneeding Lakki's shoulders, putting more shower gel as he did so. Lakki was feeling good, he felt himself relax back into Rokko's chest, forgetting the thing that was poking his back. Lakki felt Rokko's hands go over his nipples again and thought that he was going to laugh, but instead the places he touched were becoming hot. Lakki was beginning to think that he wanted Rokko to touch his nipples again. "Mmm-- That feel's good. I never had rendered massage services before. Never needed it." Lakki casually told Rokko as the other was squeezing his arms.

“What was what love? Rokko asked pretending he had no clue about what Lakki was saying. “Does he feel how much I want him, doesn’t he?” Rokko though smiling to himself. “I only try to help you love. You are a little stiff” he said keeping playing with his lover body. “So you do enjoy my massage love?” Rokko asked laughing hardly. “I will give you a properly massage once we are in bed love” he teased the other knowing Lakki will blush hardly.

After a while Rokko started to kiss Rooko’s neck and to pinch his nipples enjoying Lakki’s reaction to it. “It seems you are finally relaxed love” Rokko whispered into his lover ear and let his hand to go down on his lover torso until he found what he wanted. Lakki was as hard as him so Rooko knew it was the time to go to bed. “Now that you are clean and relaxed let me dry you love” he said standing up and taking a fluffy towel from the rack.

• 4 weeks later...

"Nn~" Lakki surprised himself by letting out a moan when Rokko touched his precious. He even surprised himself by letting out a whimper when Rokko stood up to get a towel. Rokko heard Lakki and chuckled while Lakki was blushing furiously from the neck all the way to the ears.

Rokko told Lakki that he was cute and that they should dry off a little before they go to bed so as not to soak the bed more than they should. "O-okay." Lakki stood up and was startled when Rokko started patting him dry. "Wh-wha.. I can dry myself.." He started to say but Rokko would not budge.

"F-fine." Lakki moved a little so he could reach another towel from the rack while Rokko was drying him off. When he got hold of a towel, he started doing the same thing to Rokko. "I'll dry you off too since you're drying me and not yourself." He started with Rokko's hair but Rokko was already drying Lakki's lower torso. "Ahn~" Lakki was startled when Rokko held his precious again.

When Rokko deemed Lakki to be dry, Rokko seems to have been satisfied with Lakki just drying his head and started dragging Lakki to the bedroom and making Lakki sit on the bed while he went to one of his bags to get something. Oh, that's the.. Lakki remembered the lube and condoms, then he felt nervous again. Oh gods, we're really doing it. Lakki's heart was pounding. They were both naked in the room and were about to do it. Lakki watched the naked Rokko, glistening with droplets of water trickling down his prince-ly body, as he closed the bag and turn around smiling at Lakki like he's glad Lakki didn't run away.

“Stop protesting love. Let me spoil you.” Rokko asked and kept drying his lover. He smiled when Lakki started to dry him – he passed the towel around Lakki’s torso and enjoyed all the moans Lakki was escaping between his pink lips. “You seemed to be more relaxed now my love” Rokko said before he took Lakki to his bedroom.

Rokko smiled to himself as he went to look for something into his luggage. Lakki had no idea he came prepared for their first night together. “He looks scared a little but I’m sure he will be enjoying it soon” he thought taking out his little purse and turned around smiling to his lover. “I’m ready for bed love. I hope you won’t mind us to sleep naked tonight” he said letting the purse on the night table. He laid on his back and giggled “Come here love. You will be sleeping in my arms tonight. Don’t be so scared” he asked wondering what was passing through his lover mind.

He held Lakki in his arms for a while so the other could calm down before he kissed the other’s lips lightly. “Do you trust me love? I won’t hurt you. I just want to have you, us to be one…would you allow me?”

Lakki's heart did a little tumble when Rokko put the purse down the table. Lakki wanted to try it too. Not just for curiosity but because he also wanted Rokko as a partner. He wanted to touch Rokko and to be touched by Rokko. Even if he's a little nervous, he shifted into Rokko's arms. After having a bath and drying off, their bodies should have been chilled by now but no, Lakki noticed that his body was reacting hotly to Rokko's warm advances.

"Of-of course I trust you. Just..that.. It's my first time. I don't know much about..s-sex between men.." Lakki was quite hesitant and shy on the word 'sex', averting his gaze and staring at a spot between Rokko's collarbones. Rokko assured Lakki that he knows what to do and he'll do it gently for Lakki's sake. Rokko then started pulling Lakki into a deep kiss. After a few moments, unable to take it any longer, Lakki pulled away, trying to catch his breath. "Hah-- hahh.." Rokko kissed Lakki's forehead, licked his ear which solicited a nice erotic moan from Lakki.

What Lakki thought was some dirt was actually a birth mark a little to the right of Rokko's collar bones. Lakki kissed that part and said, "Wahh.. How cute. I never noticed you had a birth mark here."

“Don’t be scared love. You will enjoy it ok? Not to mention your body is responding to mine…and is not the first time…since we first kiss it was like we were in heaven. We were born one for the other” Rokko tried to calm down his lover.

When Lakki broke the kiss Rokko was scared for a moment that Lakki would reject him. But he couldn’t stop from his actions. It was too late for that. He wanted so bad to have Lakki. His naked body was hot and Rokko knew how to make his shy lover to be his.

“Hahaha, of course you didn’t notice love as you never looked on my naked body before. You always were shy and ran away when I was naked. Even felt disturbed to sleep with me naked in the same bed. But I did see yours in that night we were both drunk…not to mention when you came on my hand in the bathtube” he whispered the last words into Lakki’s ear.

Rokko laid then on his back and giggled “I should let you explore my body love. What do you think?” he teased his lover. “Maybe if Lakki thinks he has the control he won’t be scared anymore. “ Rokko thought.

Lakki blushed into Rokko's collarbone when he mentioned his release last time in Rokko's hands. "I just can't look at you directly. I don't even look at my body that much. Let alone another man's," he indignantly replied.

Explore? "You want me to what?" Lakki blurted. "What do I do? How should I explore your body?" At the same time, Lakki thought, How does he expect me to do that when I don't know anything about how to do it? Rokko chuckled and told him that it's not a how-to but to just do and started showing Lakki. He started off with kissing Lakki. Giving him the french, licking and tugging at his lips. Then moving on to his neck but stopping over Lakki's ear whispering something, which made Lakki's heart (and stomach) flutter before finally kissing Lakki's neck at the same time caressing Lakki's back.

Rokko's kisses were moist and hot which made Lakki's skin tingle with sensation and with Rokko caressing his body, his precious pulsed with his heart beat. Lakki brushed Rokko's hair, moaning as Rokko was now licking his nipples. "H-hey That tickles." Though it didn't really tickle, it made his precious pulse even more and he was so sure it was hard. Lakki tried to squirm, a bit embarrassed even now.

Rokko stopped Lakki's squirming by firmly holding Lakki's precious. Thumbing the tip, Rokko chuckled. "L-leaking? Ahn~" Rokko started rubbing Lakki's precious up and down while caressing Lakki's body with his other hand and kissing him. Lakki responded by imitating what Rokko did earlier. The kissing and the licking while groaning from Rokko's pumping. Lakki also pressed closer to Rokko and hoarsely whispered, "R-Rokko.. I- I l-lo.. y-you."

“Hahah, so you hate your body love?” Rokko asked being curious. “What’s why you never looked on my naked body either? But I found you sexy, soft skin, nice butt…” he explained but stopped as he realized what he said. He didn’t want to scare his shy lover.

Rokko wanted to laugh hearing Lakki’s words but he stopped “He’s purest than a virgin girl…I can’t believe how untouched he is” he thought before he explained to Lakki by facts how to explore a lover body.

“Shttt…no more words love…just enjoy it” Rokko said as his lover was speaking too much. “I won’t let you to come before me love” he added as he played with his lover treasure. Hearing the other love confession Rokko stopped for a moment before he leaned forward and whispered into his lover ear “I love you too love”. He reached his hand and grabbed the little bag from the night table…

Just at the edges of Lakki's peripheral vision, he saw Rokko take the purse containing the whatchimacallits. He felt Rokko's hands fumble a little more then he was suddenly hoisted up and onto Rokko's lap, both legs spread with Rokko's hand holding both of their precious. "O-oi!" Lakki tried to close his legs but Rokko kept them apart. He then softly told Lakki that all is well, enjoy and just feel it.

Lakki suddenly flinched when Rokko smeared something cold onto his behind. "Wha-!?" Lakki straighted up. Rokko cooed telling Lakki that he needs to be loosened up so that it wouldn't hurt. "B-but that's my poop hole," Lakki trembled, Rokko was circling the outer rim of Lakki's behind. Rokko kissed Lakki to shut him up while he gently pushes a finger in. Lakki arched back, Rokko's fingers were going in smoothly because of the lube. Plus, he was feeling so good with their two treasures being rubbed together and Rokko kissing and sucking on his nipples.

At last, Lakki was ready, as Rokko said. Lakki now laid on the bed on his back with his legs spread wide apart and Rokko's precious hovering in his entrance. Rokko asked if it's okay to go in, and Lakki nodded. So he then gently pushed his way onto Lakki, soliciting moans of pleasure from Lakki's mouth. He pushed in and out slowly at first until Lakki was accustomed to Rokko's size. "Uhn~ Hng~ Ahn~.." Lakki was panting like a girl. He can't hold his voice. Like the feeling when you dive under water, the water puts pressure on your lungs; in this case, Rokko's thrusting feels like Lakki's heart is constantly being pressurized by Rokko's love that Lakki had to let a series of moans and gasps escape his lips so as to save his heart from drowning from Rokko's love.

Rokko's slow pushing was now becoming a thrusting, gaining speed and power, slowly rocking to bed to a crescendo.