All of me (robertita & rraahh) private

robertita

Rokko Toshisisa

Hair: dark blue

Eyes: green

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying peoples, reading, mornings.

Rokko is the only child to a healthy family. His father has a car factory while his mother is a doctor. He’s in the second year in high school and he’s the class “bad boy”. He dislikes to learn so he has usually bad marks and the teachers pass him because of his father. All students call him “Cassanova” since he has a new girl every day. The rumours say he’s sleeping with a girl every night and the girls are always trying to get his attention. But will Rokko find his true love in that school?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• rraahh

Laki Matamo

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Autumn Brown

Position: uke

Dislikes: cockroaches, sports, attention

Lakki is the youngest out of four siblings. All his other siblings are girls and are not yet married. His father is a management consultant and is always away for business trips while his mother is a veterinarian. He is in second year high school and he belongs to the "nerd-ish" group. He's always the first one to get to class because his sisters usually take a long time in the bath so he has to be the first one to take it. He's also developed some kind of aversion towards all things girly all because of his sisters forcing him to try on cute stuff when he was young. Because of this, he's labeled as NGSB. No Girlfriend Since Birth. Even his nerdy friends has had girlfriends.

“Please wake up young master. It’s time to go to school” the maid was trying to wake up the boy who was sleeping in a huge bed. “I won’t go today” Rokko answered and pulled his pillow over his head. “Your father said if you don’t go to school he won’t give you any money”. Rokko knew that old man it’s capable to do that and he didn’t want it. He needed money to spend with his friends and girls. “I will go” he replied and threw the pillow on the ground. He jumped from bed and took his clean clothes from the chair and went in the bathroom for his shower. 30 minutes later he entered in the middle of his Biology class and without greeting his teacher he went to his desk. “Hello to you too Mr. Toshisisa” the teacher said ironically. “You came just on time. For the new project you must work with a partner and since you have bad marks you should work with the best student from the class - Matamo

"E-eh?" Lakki looked up from his notes. A lot of girls were saying, "Aww Matamo's so lucky.. I want to get partnered with Rokko-chan.. I wish it were me.. Or me.. Tsk, why does it have to be Matamo.."

Why does it have to be me? Lakki was groaning internally. They don't even speak to one another! He knew Toshihisa as a rich kid AND a play boy. Lakki's thoughts were running, He doesn't care much about his studies, he's too carefree and he always has girls surrounding him.. Oh shoot.. He always has girls surrounding him! I can't do this. I can't. Not him. Please not him.

"T-teach.. I'm not really the best student in class.. And uhh I--" Lakki told the teacher. "I expect you Matamo to not spoil Toshihisa and you *faces Rokko* to not leech of Matamo, understand?" The teacher had this final decision tone in his voice.

Rokko only smiled to the teacher and didn’t say a word. He didn’t care about any project and since he was paired with a nerd that meant he will do the project alone while Rokko will spend his time with the girls. That was real “biology” to him. He turned his head to look at “the best from class”.

Hm, the nerd is quite cute” he thought and looked again in front. “Don’t worry teacher, we will be a great team” he finally answered being amused of that situation. The teacher looked one more time on him and nodded “Then I will expect both of you on the break time in my office. I will explain you 2 what you need to do”.

Why does it have to be me?! Lakki thought out loud. "O-okay.." Lakki answered.

*sigh* Why do I feel like that guy is amused with the situtation? I really hate this! For sure, he will just leave the work to me and play with his girls. I hope he won't have girls in my presence. Shoot, break time! That means I'll miss my daily routine of playing my favorite game, God of War, in the library! Ohh the comforts of solitude.. Lakki's thoughts ran and ran until the class ended.

Ping-pong-pang-pong.. Oh the bell. I guess I should head to teach's office. Should I get Toshihisa? Lakki stood up and decides to look for him and spots him near the shelves. "H-he--" Lakki starts calling out to him but got cut of by girls, "Rokko-chan! Rokko-chan! Are you going the the lounge now? Is it true you're going to partner with Matamo?..."

Yikes. Nevermind. Might as well head there myself. Lakki got a pen and his notebook and headed for the biology dept.

Once the break came Rokko was surrounded by girls as usually. He loved the attention he received from them. He even forgot about the project when the girls asked him about that nerd. “Oh yes, the biology teacher chooses him as my partner but I don’t care. Oh yes, I must go meet the teacher” he remembered and waved his hand as bye to the girls.

Slowly he headed to biology dept. He knocked on the door and entered without waiting for the answer. The nerd was already there with a notebook and pen. “Perfect” he thought “he’s ready to take the notes”. He seated on a chair and smiled at the teacher.

“Thank you both for coming. Rokko I received a phone from your father 2 days ago. He wanted you to improve your marks and asked me to find a solution. So I thought the best way is to study with Lakki. He’s smart and a very good student. The project you two must do is about Genetic Disorders.”

Whew~ Glad it's about genetic disorders. I can totally do this. *peeks at Toshihisa* By myself.. I can totally do this by myself. Lakki thought to himself. *Lakki glances at Toshihisa, Toshihisa glances back* Oh man, Toshihisa's expression clearly says, 'I will go play and flirt with the girls and you go do this project..' *sigh*

After the teacher told the rest of the details about the project and dismissed them, both guys exited the room and since they are both headed back to the classroom, they walked on together silently.

There was quite a distance between the biology dept and the classroom. Lakki couldn't bear the silence anymore. "Uhh Toshihisa-kun.. It's alright if you don't want to do this project. I can do this by myself...if that's alright with you." Lakki doesn't want to spend time with Toshihisa that's why he had already accepted the fact that he'll do the project solo.

Rokko didn’t say a word, just listened the teacher’s explanations. The nerd was taking notes in his notebook so Rokko didn’t have for what to worry about. The cutie will do the project by himself and everybody would be happy.

“You may go now” the teacher said and look one more time on him “Toshihisa I hope you will learn something from working with Lakki”. Rokko smiled and nodded. Once they were out he ignored completely the nerd so he was surprised to hear him talking “Of course you will do all project and I will just show it to the teacher” he replied and entered in the classroom.

The rest of the classes passed quickly and he headed surrounding by the girls to the school’s gate. But he had a surprise there: his father was waiting him. “What’s this son? Girls again? Where is your classmate? Your biology teacher called me and asked my permission for letting you and Lakki to work on project in our house. So where is he?”

Rokko wanted to killed that bastard teacher “So he knew I’m going to do nothing and called father to be sure I will do something” he thought and smiled to his father. “Here he is.” He replied being happy that Lakki appeared on gates just in time. So he approached him and said “Come on Lakki my father is waiting us. Why are you so late?”

Damn that cassanova! Lakki thought as he entered the classroom. Lakki spent the rest of the day thinking about how to start doing the project since he'll do it by himself, better start on it already.

"Hey Lakki! I heard you were partnered with Cassanova for a biology project! Haha Poor you! I bet you'll do all the work!" Lakki's friends came over him when classes ended. "Yeah.. Poor me. I need to go now, I need to pass by the bookstore for some supplies." Lakki said as he was done packing his things. He exited the classroom and headed for the gates. Oh, I think I'll also pass by the new music store along the way home. Lakki saw Toshihisa, again surrounded by girls, by the school gates. Doesn't he ever get tired of them? Lakki ignored them and walked on to exit the gates when Toshihisa suddenly approached him.

First name basis already? What? Late? Why? His father? What's going on? Lakki was so surprised and confused at the same time that he doesn't know how to answer. He reflexively took a step back when Toshihisa came closer.

“Lakki dear our beloved teacher called my dad to come and take us at my house so we can work to project together” Rokko explained and then whispered into his ears “Pretend we are friends in front of my father.”

His father smiled and came closer to them “So you are the best in my son class. I hope you can help my clumsy son to have better marks. I already speak with your parents Lakki and they agreed you to stay in our house until tomorrow morning. I will bring you and my son at school tomorrow. And don’t worry for changing clothes – your mother prepared a bag for you. Also she was surprised you are friend with my son – why you two keep it as a secret?”

Rokko couldn’t believe what his father was saying – him and the nerd to spend so much time together. But if his father knew the truth he won’t receive anymore money. He needed to pretend he and the nerd are best friends. “ Lakki and I are friends for short time father. Can we go now? I’m hungry.”

W-w-w-what?! Why does this have to happen to--of all people--me?! Lakki was having an internal meldown. Then he realized he can't back out now 'coz he was trapped. So Lakki calmed down and faced Rokko's father, "Yes, Sir. I do hope I'll be helpful to your son. Thank you for making the arrangements."

"Oh yes, we were friends for a short time." Lakki mumbled after Rokko. "Then what are we waiting for, hop on." Rokko's father told the kids as he clicked the car's remote. As they drove, Rokko's father suddenly received a call, he got his bluetooth earpiece and answered the call.

"Yes, Toshihisa speaking. Yes. The Robinson's? It's in the top shelf. Look for Isuzus. What? It's not there? I must've left it in my study. I'll bring it over after I drop the kids off. Okay, bye." Rokko's father removed the bluetooth earpiece.

"I'll be going out after I drop you off. I have to meet a very important client at the office. Make sure to start working on your project, okay?" Rokko's father told them as they entered the mansion gates. When they got off, they were welcomed by the housemaids and took their things. "You two can do your project in your room, Rokko." Rokko's father said as he went to his study. Toshihisa-san sure does have a very nice place. Lakki thought while they waited. When he got out, he told the maids to get them refreshments and then left the house.

Once they were in the car Rokko became silent and started to think. He wasn’t happy for this situation. His father will be with his eyes on them now so all he could do was to work with Lakki on the project. As he was deeply into his thoughts he was surprised when his father received the call. So he won’t be at home to look over them.

“You always are busy father. But don’t worry Lakki and I will work on project.” he replied to his father having a huge smile on his face. “Of course we will work in my room father. We need the laptop to find the information we need for the project, don’t we Lakki?” he asked the other hoping his father will believe his lies.

“Follow me nerd” Rokko ordered once his father was out. “I will show you my room and my little office. You will work there” he added heading upstairs.

*sigh* Why am I even here? Rokko lead the way into his room. The house was so big had a lot of doors, one could not possible remember which door was which and it was also so expensive looking that Lakki didn't dare touch anything and kept to himself. There were paintings that for sure was original from famous painters like Vermeer, Cezanne, Degas, Caravaggio etc. There were also busts of Greek gods and goddesses as well as pretty ornate looking vases.

Rokko entered one of the many doors on the 2nd floor of the house, Lakki followed after him. The room was also big. Sure enough, Rokko did have a "little office" seen just after you enter the room. It had a standard Mac PC and modern chic furniture. And little office things you see on top of the pc table. I wonder if he uses that little office of his to do academic stuff. Lakki surveyed the room as Rokko went somewhere in his room. If you look further the room, you can see his king size bed, a mini sala and some entertainment equipment and some gaming consoles. Gaming consoles! Oh my gosh, I just remembered God of War 5 was soon to be released! I have to make reservations at the shop asap! Lakki also saw a mini-bar at the corner of the room. A mini-bar? Seriously? 17-years-old and his father lets him have a mini-bar? Just wow~

Lakki walked towards the center of the room. From here he could see other nooks and on closer inspection, the mini-bar is actually a chocolate wonderland. Oh, the mini-bar's full of mini-bars of chocolate.. Hahaha Lakki was pulled out of his fascination at the sound of ahem-ing.

Rokko didn't look back to see if the other was following him. He really didn't care about the nerd at all. He felt hungry and needed a shower too. So once he arrived in his room he went to the bathroom to turn on the water for a bubble bath.

As he return to his room to take some clean clothes he saw the nerd was looking around with curiosity. "Don't tell me you never saw something like this before?" he asked heading to his closet from where he took a clean t-shirt and pants. "Feel free to seat where ever you want. I'm going to have a bath. If the food arrives you can eat" he added going back to the bathroom.

What to do?” he thought as he sank in the tube. “I can’t send the nerd home as father said he will stay here until tomorrow. And in my room.” He closed his eyes and then opened it quickly “THAT MEANS HE AND I… MUST…MUST SHARE THE BED?”

"W-well--" Rokko didn't let Lakki finish his answer by saying to sit wherever he wants and to eat whenever the food arives because he is taking a bath. He sure is stylish. Well he should be. He is "the" cassanova of our school. "O-okay." Lakki answered as Rokko went to his bathroom to take a bath.

Uhh.. Well what do I do know? He did say to sit and eat whenever I like. Oh shoot! I just remembered.. I'm supposed to stay here till tomorrow! What am I gonna do! I can't escape from here--I don't even know how to plus I can't remember the twists and turns. I'm so trapped. Lakki was thinking when he heard a knock.

*Knock Knock* "Young master, snacks have arrived." A maid came in pushing a food trolley and left quickly after setting it down on the coffee table. "Oh well.. He did say I can eat if the food arrives." So Lakki ate while looking at some gaming ammos Rokko had. "Wow, he also has those.." Lakki mumbled while looking at the titles. Rokko had games he had and some that is not that interesting to Lakki so he went to sit on the sofa and munch on the snacks. "I wonder when Rokko will finish his bath." I should start on the project but I don't have any materials.. I have to wait for Rokko to ask permission to turn on his PC.. Hmm.. He sure does take his time.. This sofa is nice.. soft and fluffy. Also warm.. Soft, fluffy and warm.. Niiiice~." And with that thoughts running, Lakki fell asleep while waiting for Rokko.

Rokko tried not to think on anything anymore as he let himself relax more in the water. He had a TV on bath too so he turned it on and found an interesting movie to watch. After an hour he finally came back from the bathroom and found the nerd sleeping on his sofa. He took a plate with food and started to eat ignoring completely the other.

“Ding-dong” he received a message. He grabbed his phone from the table and answered to the girl. She wanted to meet him later but Rokko decided it wasn’t a good idea as his father would check if he was home once he would be back from office. After he refused politely the meeting he looked at the nerd.

He’s cuter than many girls I meet and his lashes are so long” he thought looking at Lakki. “He’s the “girlish” type of nerd” he laughed and by doing that he woken up the other.

"W-wha--? Oh! I'm so sorry. You took so long that's why I.. Uhh.." Lakki woke up startled with Rokko then he remembered why he slept. "Will it be okay for me to turn on your PC?" Rokko ridiculed him a bit and went on to turn it on himself. "Thanks.. Is it okay if I start on the project now? Well.. since I'll be here all night long.. And that's what I promised your father.. and teacher" Damn that teacher.. Lakki asked Rokko.

“Wake up Cinderella” Rokko teased the other. He really found the nerd cute and playing a little with him was funny. “Yes it’s ok for you to turn the PC” he answered taking some fried potatoes. “I thought you already started to work on project. It’s a long one doesn’t it? I have no clue about any disease so don’t count on me” he replied as he finished his food. “That teacher really is an idiot. Why to do this to us? You and I have nothing in common. You are a nerd, I’m a Cassanova” Rokko laughed and lay on the sofa.

"Yeah. Got it." Lakki knew Rokko was no use, he just confirmed it. "Yeah, but well.. if you had paid attention to your grades, we wouldn't be in this situation." Lakki let out an exasperated sigh. "It doesn't matter. I won't let us fail." After seeing Rokko lay on the sofa, he got to work. He googled a string of key words to look for some sources. All that could be heard was Lakki's typing on the keyboard and Rokko's munching. Then after a few minutes, Rokko turned the TV on. Maybe he got bored? Lakki peeked at Rokko. He was still munching on the snacks while going through random channels.

"Uhh R-Rokko! Do you perhaps have some books in this huge mansion of yours?" Lakki found some nice resource materials online but it is not enough. Books are better than internet articles. And since Rokko's house was a mansion, he got curious.

“I don’t care about my grades nerd. But my father does” Rokko answered eating more snacks. He was bored and couldn’t go out to meet his friends. On TV was nothing interesting so all he could do was eating while the nerd was writing the project. So when he heard the other speaking he turned his head.

“Books? What kind of books? For what you need them?” Rokko asked looking at the nerd with curiosity. “My father has a library but since I never go there…” he explained “but let’s go now if you want to look on it” He finally didn’t feel bored anymore. They left his room and headed downstairs to search the library.

"Just books that deal with the project.. If there are.." Lakki was not so surprised when Rokko say they did have a library. He was quite surprised when Rokko actually stood up to lead him to their library. Lakki's thoughts were, Is he helping? Or just plain bored? Bored. He's just plain bored 'coz he got stuck with me.

They came out of the room with Rokko leading the way. They went downstairs, turned right and stood in front of a big door. It was close to where Rokko's father's study was. Rokko opened the door and Lakki could immediately smell the scent of books. "Wow." Lakki exclaimed. There were at a lot of shelves and some even on the walls. Look at all those books. Lakki scanned the shelves and said, "These are even better than those at the school library." Lakki really felt giddy and could wait to start looking for books. "Woah there are even alchemy books!" He kept scanning the shelves when he felt that he was being stared at. Lakki glanced at Rokko and saw him sitting on a window sill that had cushions that was obviously for reading looking at him. "W-what?" Lakki asked.

“Father has a big library so I’m sure he has the books you want nerd. I don’t like to read. I prefer to spend my time doing other things” Rokko answered and opened the library door.

He hasn’t been there since he was a kid and his father liked to read for him. But once he grew both his parents became too busy to pay attention to him. He approached the sill where he stood many times as a boy and let himself down on the pillows. The nerd was running from a shelf to another like he found a treasure and Rokko was surprised. He never saw someone being so happy about books. “Nothing nerd. You really are crazy about books, aren’t you? Maybe you should sleep here on night. Take all the books you need and let’s go back to my room” he answered yawning.

"B-but.. Okay." Lakki was disappointed. He actually thought he can stay there and explore some more. He went around the shelves looking for the books he needed for the project. There were a lot of really good references here. I can't believe he won't let me stay here right now. Why do we have to go back to his room? I'll gladly stay here until tomorrow when we go to school! I can do the project better if I'm in here. It feels like a library. Although mom forgot to send me my laptop and headset, I can always write it first. Huhu What a waste~ He carried at least 12 books. It was quite heavy. "Oof~!" They exited the library and went on to the room.

Rokko knew Lakki wanted to stay more there but he didn’t. He felt tired and wanted to have a nap while the nerd was working. Back to his room he jumped on sofa and covered himself with a blanket. “Don’t be sad nerd. I will let you another time to stay on the library. Now that you have the books start and write on PC. Or you can take my laptop too. The password it’s “Sexygirl” but I’m sure you have no idea what it’s that” Rokko said letting his head on a pillow. He wanted to ask Lakki a question but he fell asleep.

“Wake up lazy boy” his father yelled at him and grabbed his hand. “How can you do this? Lakki is working on the project and you are sleeping. This is how you want to improve your marks?” Rokko was furious since his father was yelling at him but tried to be calm “I did help him father but I …” His father put a finger on his mouth “Shut up. I know you very well. I will stay here until you 2 will finish the project. Now go next to Lakki and help him”.