All of me (robertita & rraahh) private

robertita

Lakki sat up, drank the water and took deep breaths calming himself down. "Hahh.. It's just.. Just.. Because of that, I was always teased in pre-school. I was teased by boys for being such a girl and by girls for stealing their light or something like that." Lakki told the other. He understood that the other just wanted them to have dates as a normal couple. But he can't fathom himself overcoming that fear in one big leap.

"R-Rokko, I'm sorry. I.. I'm not sure I can.. yet." He knew the society is not that open to couples of the same sex. But I also want to go on dates. Rokko wanted to go with me. On a date. With me.. He never had been to dates so naturally he wanted to experience it. He thought about it until he calmed down completely. Lakki gripped the glass tighter and said, "M-maybe someday.."

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• rraahh

“You are cuter than a girl love. I… never paid attention to you before as I don’t like to study. But when the teacher asked us to work together I saw how cute you are. But you aren’t a girl … I undress you last night to check. You really are a boy. But I don’t care about that. I like you the way you are…I love the way I feel when I’m close to you” Rokko said looking in Lakki’s eyes.

“And don’t worry. We will find a way to have our date. Be sure of that. Father will let us to go out in weekend so we will go in a place with less people and we will have fun ok?” he added being happy that the other didn’t hate him. “Let’s work now love, so we can have more free time later. I will show you my secret place…”

Wahh.. This is the first time anybody said he is cute and he didn't get annoyed. Rather he felt good. It felt good coming from Rokko. Lakki blushes when Rokko mentioned last night 'coz he remembered the kiss. Because of Rokko's sweet sweet words, Lakki felt liike he had a thousand butterflies in his stomach and his heart feels like it's going to get so full of Rokko's sweet words so he hugged Rokko real tight.

"Okay." Lakki agreed and stood up to get the things needed to start on their project. Secret place? This place is huge.. It's not even a surprise if he has a secret place.. Lakki thought as they worked away their work.

A few hours later, the maid called for the boys to announce dinner time as well as to announce that Rokko's father will not be coming home for dinner and might be late due to his business. After they ate dinner, they went back to the library to retrieve their things before going to Rokko's room. Then Lakki remembered, "Rokko, what's this secret place you told me?" He was curious.

“Oh, do you want us to go now?” Rokko asked and smiled. “Let’s go then- we will wait there for the night to come. Only then we can see them” he said and took the other’s hand into his. He headed to a secret door that was in the back wall of the library. He pushed the button and the door opened “Don’t worry love it’s just a hided stair. We will go on the roof” he explained to his lover.

Once they were up there Rokko let the other to admire his garden and even the town. He loved to stay there on nights and watched the sky. “Let’s sit down on these lounge-chairs love and wait for the dark to come. Only then the show will start” he asked the other not being sure if Lakki liked astronomy as he did.

"Oh.." A hidden door with a set of hidden stairs leading to a secret passage.. How exciting! Lakki was quite happy about this. He had completely forgotten the episode earlier. As they climbed the stairs, Lakki's heart was beating. He felt like the lead of one of his games about to reach the end.

When they surfaced, a playful cold breeze met them. Lakki shivered slightly and saw a garden with blooming roses, tulips and some flowers he did not recognize but was very pretty. After smelling the flowers, he peered over the railings and watched the town from afar. This feels like a movie..

As was asked by Rokko, Lakki sat beside him on the chairs and snuggled for comfort against the chill. "Show? What show?" Lakki asked feeling very comfortable.

“My father lets me have this garden here on the roof. My personal maid takes care of the flowers when I’m at school and not only. When I want to be alone and relax I’m coming here. I don’t bring girls home too often as father doesn’t like them. So nobody else was here before you love. You are my first guest” Rokko explained waiting for the sunset.

“Look love. The sun goes down. Soon the stars will be all over the sky. And we can see them through the telescope” Rokko said pulling the other closer. For the first time in his life his heart was beating fast and he felt so relax in Lakki’s arms.

They looked together at the Sun’s colours as it disappeared slowly from the horizon and let the room for the stars. “The Moon is so shiny tonight” he said as finally the night surrounded them.

"Wow. The honor is mine." Lakki felt special. He wasn't sure whether the other was telling the truth about the girls but nevertheless, he still felt special. Oh, the stars.. That's what's the telescope is for. They watched as the sun set until the stars appeared. The moon illuminated the roof so they could see clearly. "Yeah" Lakki agrees to what Rokko said.

Lakki now could clearly see the stars beside the moon. He could see how he can't count them and he could see the major constellations even if he can't remember what they are. "I never did do any more studying into astrology but I really like it because it's so pretty. It's like how some thing could be so pretty even though it is behind something even prettier." Lakki though about how the sun hides the stars in daylight. "Hehe.. I think..the sun wants to hide the stars 'coz he doesn't want any body noticing them. Haha.. Just a thought." Lakki chuckled.

“Maybe you are right love” Rokko answered being so happy the other did appreciate his passion for stars. “Now you know more about me. I’m not just the Cassanova everybody sees at school, I’m just a normal boy” he said looking at the stars. “Can we call this as our first date love?” he asked the other.

But before Lakki could answer his maid appeared “Young master, your father is home. He asked about you two”. Rokko jumped from his lounge-chairs “You scared us Mya. Tell father we will be in his office in a minut”. After the maid went he said to Lakki “What the hell he wants from us love? Why he’s keep looking after every move I do?”

"Mmm.." Lakki found this side of Rokko, cute. First date? Oh! This is a date! But before he could answer, the maid called to announce that Rokko's father was already home and is looking for them. "I dunno." Lakki replied standing up and stretching a little. Maybe he wanted to check up on you because it always looks like you'll ditch me in this project somehow.. Lakki thought on their way out.

They exited the roof and came out from the secret route then out the library. They went to Rokko's father's office. Rokko knocked first before they entered. Ohh.. Even though he doesn't look like it, he's quite well-mannered, eh?

As they entered the office, they were greeted by Rokko's father sitting on this broad shiny office desk, "Hey son, *then looks and nods at Lakki* Lakki."

“I hear you were a good boy today son. Not only you didn’t meet any girl at school but you two were in the library all afternoon.” his father said being very proud of his son. Rokko was a little upset but hided that fact” Yes father” he answered polite instead of screaming on him “How you dare to check all day what I’m doing?”

“But I have a request father” he smiled to his father “Lakki and I want a free day this weekend – Sunday. We want to just spend a day far away from school homework and even this town. We could go to country side house…” His father listened carefully then answered “If you are working hard all week son and be a good student at school then yes you two can go”.

“Thank you father” Rokko replied and they left the office. “We finish for today Lakki so what about playing games before bed?”

When Rokko asked his father for a vacation, Lakki was surprised that Rokko's father even considered it. Rokko sure did change.. I really thought he would let ME do all the work. After Rokko's father dismissed them, Rokko suggested playing games before going to bed.

"Games! Oh yeah! Sure! I acquired this game that was just released recently through a friend of mine (since I've been with you since yesterday, I can't get it myself). It's a reeeeally nice game. I think you'll very much like it." Lakki cheerfully told Rokko as they went upstairs and entered Rokko's room.

In Rokko's room, Lakki went to get the game then went to the console. He looked at Rokko, "Is this alright with you? We could do something else if you like." Lakki was feeling happy 'coz he and Rokko were getting along so well.

“Oh, you can check my games too. I have a huge collection even I play rarely. My father buys every new one that appears.” Rokko answered and then nodded “He thinks they will keep me home… far away from the girls”.

Once they were in his room he jumped on his sofa and looked at Lakki who took his game and went to console. “Yes love I’m sure I want to play. Come on start the game so I can join you” he said and moved next to his lover. Soon those two were having so much fun playing the game that they didn’t hear the door opened.

Mr. Toshisisa looked from the door as the boys were playing and smiled. Finally his son was behaving as a normal teen. He hated to know all people called him a Cassanova.

Mr. Toshihisa didn't notice how awfully close the two were. Looking at them from the back of their heads and the back of the sofa, he didn't notice that the two boys were too close for comfort. Close enough not to be called 'friends'. But as Mr Toshihisa was happy that his son was behaving like a normal teenager, he didn't pay attention. He was glad that Lakki were able to change Rokko. He hopes that this is change for the better. Mr Toshihisa then quietly closed the door, left the two to their games then went back to his study.

Meanwhile, the two boys played util late at night, being so engrossed in the game that they forgot to check the time. Lakki is used to this. He has had days without sleep just to finish a game level. But he was not alone. Rokko was there. He should be considerate. "Hey Rokko, we've been playing this game for hours. Do you wanna sleep already?" Lakki asked. As he mentioned sleep, he immediately felt a little tired and sleepy like sand man threw some sleeping dust at him.

Rokko looked at the clock “It’s late indeed. I will have a quick shower and then jump on bed. As you know is hard for me to wake up in the morning” he said and ran to bathroom. After a quick shower he dried himself and brushed his teeth. When he got out of the bathroom Lakki was already on the sofa covered with a blanket. Rokko smiled thinking the other was wearing his pyjamas and slept there being scared of him.

“Night night love” he said before jumping naked in his bed and covered himself with a blanket. He turned off the lights and closed his eyes. He wanted the other to sleep with him in bed but he wasn’t sure if to ask for that or not.

When Rokko went for a quick bath. Lakki felt very sleepy already. He changed into his jammies and curled up into a ball under the blankets on the sofa. As much as he's like the coziness of the bed last night, he was also fond of the sofa. Plus, he was too tired to move so he went to sleep asap, not even waiting up for Rokko.

The next day, Lakki woke up feeling refreshed. He got up, stretched a little and then turned to look at the other who was still fast asleep. "It's still early." He walked up to Rokko's bed and stared at the other. "Wha-- He does sleep naked!" He blushed seeing the other's torso and a leg exposed. Thank god his you-know-whats are covered with the blanket. Lakki sighed a sigh of relief. He wasn't ready for the extreme. He wanted to somewhat develop their relationship first.. Just like in dating sims game.

Lakki pulled on the covers to cover Rokko's body. *chuckle* He'll get a cold like this. he went to the bathroom and took a nice relaxing bath while the other was still asleep.

“Young master please wake up. You must go to school” his maid tried to wake him up and blushed as she knew he was naked again. “Go away” he said and again threw the pillow after her. “Your friend is already having his bath. So please wake up Master”. Rokko covered himself with the blanket over his head and answered “He’s not my friend he’s my lo….” But he stopped realizing what he was about to say. “I wake up now. You may go” he said standing up covering his low part with the sheet.

As soon as she left his room he threw the sheet and ran to bathroom. His lover was in the water so he smiled “May I join too?” he asked letting himself on the water and taking the other into his arms. He was surprised to realize Lakki was hard. “Ah love” he said before kissed the other as his hand teased the other’s member.

Lakki was in the bath when he noticed he's hard. I guess it's just the morning stiffness.. But before he could remedy it, Rokko bursts into the bathroom and lets himself in. The other notices his hard-on and to Lakki's surprise, touches it. Teases it even. "N-no~ s-stop~ Mmh.." Lakki tries to wrestle his way out of Rokko's grip but can't because he feels too good that he became weak. He can't resist Rokko's kisses. "W-what are you.. d-doing.. Mmh.."

“Why to stop love?” he asked enjoying the sounds the other was making. “I’m helping you love. Did you dream me?” he teased the other kissing his neck while his hand moved faster and faster on his member. “Came for me baby” he asked as Lakkie’s moans became louder. As he felt the other released his semen in his hand he pushed his tongue inside other’s mouth and explored it. Now he was hard too.

"Hahh--" No.. This can't be happening.. I came.. in his hand.. "R-Rokko.. Mmh~" Lakki's head was spinning. He felt too good from having released his load and from having his mouth violated by the other's tongue. Lakki thoughts range from, "This is so good. I don't want this to stop." to "This isn't good. We shouldn't be doing this."

But the conservative and sane part of him triumphed and he tried to push Rokko away. To put some distance between them.We're both men! This is impossible.

However, before he could even use his strength to push Rokko back, he felt something hard hit his left thigh. He looked down and saw that the other was stiff as a lighting rod. What the--? Oh god, what now?

Rokko broke the kiss and looked at his lover – if the other would have been a woman he will just make love to her right there but he wasn’t ready to be with Lakki yet. It was different to be with a man so he said “I think you finished your bath love. Go and prepare yourself for school. I will have my shower and join you”.

Lakki just nodded and left the bath in a hurry. Rokko closed his eyes and started to play with his own length until he came in his own hand. Then he had his shower and got out to dress in his uniform.

“Are you ready love?” he asked once he was ready. “Let’s go downstairs before my father will send Mya after us”.

Whew. I thought.. Lakki nodded, took his towel and went out of bathroom. Hahh.. I can't believe he touched my.. *gulp* Wahh.. I'm so embarassed! He even..reacted? No.. it's just morning stiffness too.. But why did he touch me? Uwa-- Was he still half-asleep?Lakki pondered while drying his hair. He got dressed and waited for Rokko for a while before he got out of the bath to get ready for himself.

H-how should I face him? I'm too embarassed to look at him in the eye! Lakki was getting flustered after what happened earlier. He couldn't look at Rokko properly so he focused on fixing the contents of his bag. After Rokko was finished getting ready, he said that they should go down first. Lakki agreed averting his gaze in the process.

When they got down, the maids told them that breakfast is ready and they headed for the dining room. Rokko's father was already seated there reading some newspaper and sipping his coffee like the aristocrat he is. "Good morning, boys! It's a nice weather outside, isn't it? Well, sit down and eat." He greeted them cheerfully.

“Good morning father. Yes it is a wonderful day. But we need to study as you know” Rokko said sitting on his chair and soon he started to eat. Every time he looked on his lover he realized the other was trying to avoid his gaze. “What’s with him? Could be for what happen between us this morning?” he though as he was drinking his juice.

“I will take you two on school son” his father said as they finish eating. Rokko was wondering when his mother would be back home from the conference as he wanted her to meet his lover. He was sure she would like him.

Once they were at school they went to the class being silent. Rokko was waiting the break to speak with him about the morning thing. He knew Lakki was worried about it.

Lakki noticed the mild surprise on Rokko's father when Rokko announced that they need to study as well as the proud happy look on his face after. Mr Toshihisa glanced at Lakki's direction and mouthed a 'thank you' then went back to sipping his coffee. Lakki didn't know how to feel. He felt so embarassed at what happened this morning but Rokko's father was obviously grateful to him for his son's changes. But I still can't look at him in the eye!

They arrived at school and for one thing, Rokko wasn't hounded immediately when they arrived at the gates. Weird Lakki thought as he went on to their classroom but sure enough, he was surrounded there. Class went on normally until break. Should I go there? Lakki wondered if he should go to the library to have their Rokko-Lakki time together. He glanced at Rokko who was staring back. The other gestured, 'let's go'. So he stood up and excused himself from his friends again.

When he arrived and was seated, he waited for a few minutes before he felt Rokko come in. He still can't look at him properly so he was fixated on flipping the pages of a book he randomly picked earlier.

“I’m sorry love it was hard to escape of girls again” he whispered to the other who still tried to avoid his gaze. “So what we need to look today?” he asked the other trying to remember “Ohhh, about Down Syndrome, don’t we?” He headed to the biology section and looked through the books there waiting for Lakki to come next to him.

Once he was there Rokko smiled taking his hand into his “What happen love? Are you worried about what happen this morning? It’s true I get hard because I kissed you and helped you with your little problem…but don’t be embarrassed please…we are lovers…do you like my kisses, don’t you?” he asked wanting so bad to kiss the other. “We still have 5 more minutes from break, let’s go on rooftop” he asked the other looking on his clock.

"It's okay.." Lakki answered. He was trying to hard to avoid Rokko's eyes that for a moment he forgot they're supposed to be working on a project. Lakki nodded and watched Rokko go down the aisle to hte biology section.

Lakki was shocked at what Rokko said. No way.. He got hard because of me!? Lakki blushed. Lovers do that? I mean.. I wouldn't know.. This isn't the normal type of relationship anyways.. And I'm sure Rokko is only teasing me.. maybe.. "It's still embarassing.. but if you say so." Lakki shrugged and then flinched and blushed when the other asked about the kisses. "I-I-- *in a small voice* I do. *blush even more*" He shyly answered.

"Yeah sure.." Then they went to the rooftop.