All of me (robertita & rraahh) private

robertita

Rokko lay on his blanket and closed his eyes. “Don’t be so surprised Lakki that I get hard because of you…that means I’m attracted by your body…but I will wait for you to be ready before we will make love” he said when he felt the other lay next to him. He took his hand and held it tight. “Do you know why I wanted us to be here…I want so bad to kiss you” he added as he moved his body above the other and kissed him lightly.

“I know we are both boys love but don’t be embarrassed for it. We aren’t doing nothing wrong…we just have feeling for each other. Also don’t run from me at night…we can sleep in each other arms and I won’t touch you …only kissing you” he explained before kissing the other passionately. He knew Lakki was a smart boy but has no idea what love was.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• rraahh

Lakki sorta had a hunch Rokko that wanted to kiss that's why they wanted to go up but hearing it coming from Rokko's lips made Lakki blush scarlet.

When Rokko came on top of Lakki and kissed him lightly, Lakki wanted to pull Rokko down but resisted. He wasn't sure if he should do it. "Hah." Lakki sounded in agreement. I wasn't really running from him.. It's just weird. And he sleeps naked. Then they were kissing again.

When Lakki finally decided on pulling down Rokko, the bell rang signaling the break is over. Lakki flinched pushing Rokko away. "It--The bell just rang. We should be heading back." Lakki told the other while fixing his clothes.

“Yep – it’s time for us to go back. If I skip a class father won’t let us to have that free day on weekend. And I want to be alone with you” he said helping Lakki to stand up. As they arrived in class the girls made a circle around them.

“Rokkooo – why lately you are always with the nerd? We heard he’s sleeping in your house…and in your room too.” they said looking with devil eyes on Lakki. Rokko knew he must protect his lover from them so he just answered “We need to do that project my dears. And also Lakki is a smart boy and my friend. So moved your asses from our way and let us pass.”

One of them – an old lover of him- moved closer to them and looked at Lakki. “Isn’t him cute girls? He looks more like a girl than a boy. Who knows what he has in his pants? Did you check already Rokko? You like to fuck all the girls around you…” Rokko yelled “SHUT UP BITCH. You jump in every bed you see empty. Rokko is a boy and let me tell you something – if I have to choose between all you and him … I WILL CHOOSE HIM”.

What was I going to do? Lakki thought on the way back. A bit distracted, Lakki wasn't able to dash past Rokko's ring of girls so they had the two surrounded. Lakki flinched when the girls eyes met him with scrutiny. It feels like I'm meat in front of a pack of hyenas. Lakki thought shuddering.

When an old lover of Rokko noticed Lakki and said mean things, Lakki felt flustered thinking, Oh shoot. This is it. I'm going to get bullied. By girls. Oh no. They're going to touch me.. I need to escape. But then Rokko burst out an embarrassing thing. He told them he'll choose me? Lakki was surprised Rokko could say something like this. He wasn't really paying attention to Rokko before, he just knew him as a playboy who had slept with a lot of girls so he wasn't sure Rokko had ever said something like this out loud in public.

The ex-lover of Rokko and all the other girls went still and silent with shock at Rokko's outburst. Rokko pushed their way through the room and sat in their respective seats. Lakki could hear the girls whispering, "What was that? Do you think Lakki bewitched Rokko? Maybe he's a she in disguise! Rokko would never choose a man! Eeew!" But Lakki was still in deep thought about why Rokko defended him. That would make them suspicious! But.. but I kind of feel flattered.. He chose me.. From all of them, he chose me. Lakki was so distracted by what happened that he was not able to hear the girls conspiring against him.

Rokko went to his place as nothing happened but inside he was furious…those girls were after his lover. He couldn’t let them to hurt him - he was cute, innocent and so soft. “Damn, what should I do?” he thought and pretending he needs a pen from his back class mate he looked at Lakki. ”He’s not looking well at all. I must think on something” he looked at his ex girl too and he smiled. He had an idea.

When the break came he yelled at Lakki to be sure all would hear him “Wait me in the library nerd. I will be there in 5 minutes”. He headed to the door and suddenly he turned “Mika I want to talk to you” he ordered to his ex girl. She followed him happy and he went to chemistry lab and closed the door once she entered.

“Do you remember why you get closed to me 3 years ago Mika? All you wanted was me to help you with your little problem - he pointed to her belly – I asked mom to help you and I let all believe you are my girl…all because that singer wanted to kill you because of your problem, If you don’t want me to tell everybody you are a killer, you must stay away from the nerd. HE’S JUST MY FRIEND AND HELPS ME WITH MY MARKS. So stop making all girls to be against an innocent person. Did you understand?” Once he was sure she understood he opened the door and ran to library.

Lakki nodded, curious at why Rokko announced that he'll meet with him in the library. Packing up his things, he saw Rokko with his ex-girlfriend go out of the classroom. Feeling a bit uncomfortable at what he saw, "I thought we were going to meet in the library in 5 minutes?" Lakki said to himself.

It was little over 5 minutes that Rokko came quietly bursting inside the library panting to where Lakki is. Lakki was a bit shocked at Rokko's state. "What happened?" He asked Rokko after letting the other catch his breath.

“I’m sorry I’m late Lakki. I fixed the problem with that girl” he said and wanted to hold the other hand under the table when the girls entered into the library. Rokko knew they wanted to spy them so he wrote something on a paper and pushed it to Lakki.

“Nerd what will we write about today? Hurry up we have only 5 minutes before the break it’s over” he yelled so everyone on the library could hear him. The war between them and the girls started but Rokko knew he would win as the “queen” will manage to make the other girls to give up on the idea to bully Lakki.

Oh.. So that's why he went with that girl.. He acknowledged what Rokko said and was about to ask something when the girls entered the library. Rokko wrote something on a paper and pushed it to Lakki. A note? "Go with the flow." Go with the flow? What flow? Lakki wondered when Rokko suddenly asked them about the project in a very loud voice. "A-- Ah! Yeah, we need more research on..on behavioral patterns according to.. uhh Dr.--Dr. Crowley!" Lakki invented something just to go with the flow. He wasn't sure why but he just went along what happened. Lakki made a show of standing up to the bookshelves, picking up a book and returning to flip the pages and show Rokko something. Rokko did the same until the bell rang.

On their way back to the classroom, Lakki whispered, "Rokko! What was that? Why did we do that?" We could've researched properly like we did last time. Lakki had no idea why they had to put on that show.

Rokko was happy to see Lakki understood what he wanted to say. Those stupid girls were like eagles after their pray. And he couldn’t let them have Lakki. They were curious why Rokko liked to spend his time with the nerd – but he was ready to play a show to keep him safe.

In their way back he was silent knowing the girls were following them and whispered to each other about them. Hearing Lakki’s words he just replied pretending the nerd had something in his hair “We need to do it love as those eagles won’t let us in peace easily”. Once he “had finished” to throw away the invisible dust from his hair he took distance from the other “Nerd you are so clumsy. Do you collect spider webs from library now?” he laughed looking back to see girls reaction to that.

The rest of the classes went well and his father came to take them as usually. “Study as much you can son” he asked the other before he left back to office. “We need to talk love” Rokko said heading to his room.

Eagles? What about the eagles? Lakki knitted his eyebrows, confused. Even more so when Rokko messed with his hair saying there's spider webs in it or something. Lakki dusted his hair again after Rokko touched it. "I am not!" Lakki replied.

After dismissal, as usual, Rokko's father came to fetch them to bring them home. Rokko's father was not a strict man but he was stern and intent on making Rokko study, be more of a student student. Both boys headed back to Rokko's room wherein Rokko said that they both need to talk.

Before Rokko closed the door to his room, he called on the maid Mya and told her something. I wonder what's that about. Lakki heads to the sofa to put his things down and take out his planner. "What is it?" Lakki asked flipping the pages.

“I order the lunch here in my room Lakki. I don’t want us to eat alone in that huge dinning room” he answered and jumped on the sofa looking at his lover. “Come here love” he asked smiling. Once Lakki was there Rokko dragged him above his body “All day I wanted to kiss you properly and I couldn’t “ he said and kissed the other letting his hands on the other shoulders.

Later as they broke the kiss he decided to tell Lakki more about the girls “Love they won’t let you in peace easily. I think they see you as an enemy since you are close to me now. If they suspect we are more than friends they will make your life a hell. But I’m sure my ex will make they calm down. I have an “ace” in front of her- hahaha” he laughed and pushed Lakki from him once he heard the knock in the door.

“Come in Mya” he asked pretending he’s reading a book. “Your lunch is ready Young Master” she answered and bowed before leaving.

Lakki hesitated for a bit but still went closer to Rokko. The position they are in is quite intimate with Lakki on top of Rokko in a stradling position.This is a bit.. Lakki was beginning to think of getting off but Rokko stopped him in his thoughts and actions by kissing him.

"Ohh.." Lakki's thoughts came back to reality. If they found out.. Omygoodness. If they found out.. I'm doomed. I hope this ace plays out well. Lakki smiled at Rokko.

When the maid came, she brought their lunch and left. "Why is it that before (you met me, I think), you weren't serious in your studies when you obviously can do better?" Lakki wondered. Rokko was definitely a smart man and can excel in his studies if he does better. A small part of Lakki felt tingly when he thought that he somehow changed Rokko even though he wasn't sure if he was the reason for the change.

Lakki's question made Rokko to laugh "Do you really think I'm an idiot Lakki? Then let me tell you I'm almost a genius...mom put me do the IQ test when I was younger...but I'm not interested in learning too much. Why to learn if my parents ignore me? The girls wanted only sex for me, hugged me all time..." he replied thinking Lakki did changed him a lot. "But once I kissed you I knew you are the one for me...if I learn father will let me be close to you and it's an excuse at school too" he added before starting to eat.

Later as they finished their lunch he stood up and went to his bed where he jumped like a little baby. "What would you like to do next love?" he asked feeling sleepy.

"Ehh.." No surprise he was ignored. Stereotypically, rich kids are always ignored by their parents due to work reasons or something.. Lakki thought then hugged Rokko. "Poor you.." Lakki also felt flattered that Rokko said that Lakki was the reason for the good changes in Rokko. They ate in silence with some casual remarks about the food.

"Hey, that's not good for you! You should lie down after eating! It would be bad for your digestion." Lakki tried pulling Rokko up but the differences in their body build is different. Rokko was way fitter than a nerdy Lakki. And, it looks like Rokko isn't in a mood to stand up with him looking tired and sleepy.

"Hey, Rokko. Rokkoooo~ Do you wanna sleep already? If you do, stand up first and brush your teeth!" Lakki insisted. Well, we did have a tough time in school because of what happened with girls.. And I'm sure he's feeling tired with the running he did earlier, and stress again, from the girls. He thought absently stroking Rokko's hair.

“I want to have my afternoon nap love. I will brush my teeth later. Do I really smell bad?” he asked enjoying the other’s fingers on his hair. He grabbed the other and pulled him closer. He opened his eyes and looked on Lakki’s lips. “I can’t get enough of your kisses Lakki” he said kissing the other again and rolling in the same time so he was above the other. Gently he slipped his hand under Lakki’s shirt and teased his nipple.

He became quickly hard and knew the other was feeling him. He knew he can’t have the other yet but his body was betraying him again and again. “Should I stop?” he wondered but he felt Lakki’s hands around his back pulling him even closer.

"No.. Not really. On the contrary, you smell good." Lakki sniffed Rokko and smiled.

"Hmm.." Lakki moaned under the kiss and the teasing. This is wrong.. So wrong.. But feels so good. Lakki remembered what happened on the roof the last time they were there where he hesitated on pulling Rokko closer that made him lose his chance. Would it be wise to pull him now? I'm not too sure on what happens next but.. I really like kissing him. With those thoughts, Lakki pulled Rokko closer deepening their kiss.

However, slightly coming back to his senses, Lakki broke the kiss to ask something. "Hey, didn't you say you're going to have an afternoon nap?" Lakki knew he just broke the mood but he had to or else he'd get sucked in and never come out. He was already on the verge of falling really.

Rokko was sure the other wanted to do it too and he was more than ready to try doing it with a boy when Lakki ruined everything. “Yes love, I was only giving you the good night kiss” he answered closing his eyes. He was still hard as a rock and he knew it would be hard to sleep like that but he was too lazy to go to bathroom. Lakki was still into his arms so Rokko fell asleep quickly.

Later as he woke up he was surprised to see Lakki was still in his arms. “Are you sleeping love?” he asked wanting badly to go to bathroom.

"G-good night? But it's still afternoon! Hey, Rokko.. R-Rokko?" Huh? He fell.. asleep. He fell asleep just like that. Maybe he was really tired.. Lakki was dumbfounded. W-what should I do? I'm kinda hard.. Lakki peeked at Rokko's nether regions. The other was also hard. Ohh.. Is it alright for him to sleep like that?

Lakki wondered and his body got the better of him. He slowly stood up, careful not to wake Rokko up and went to the bathroom to take care of his little buddy. I can't believe I'm so close to doing it with him. I'm kinda glad that he's tired but at the same time kinda disappointed that he's tired.. What's wrong with me?

After that, he went back to the bedroom. He stared at Rokko's sleeping face for a few seconds before climbing onto the bed again resuming his position from before. I must say.. it really feels very comfortable in his arms.. a man's arms. Maybe I'm really gay.. what with my hate towards girls.. Men suit me more.. I think..I think I like Rokko? With those thoughts in mind, Lakki drifted into a deep sleep.

Rokko smiled seeing the other sleeping like a baby and gave a kiss to him. His erection was painful already so he left the bed carefully not to wake up the other and went to the bathroom. “This is second time I need to do …ahhhh…why can’t he be sweeter with me?” he moaned as he come thinking on his lover.

Later as he returned back to his room Lakki was already up. “I hope I didn’t wake you up love. I needed to go to bathroom” he answered hoping the other didn’t hear his moans. “Did you sleep well? I’m ready now for the project” he added taking the other into his arms and kissing him lightly. He was scared if they will kiss deeply he will be hard again. And the bathroom solution wasn’t good for him at all.

Lakki stirred in his sleep mainly because he felt sort of cold. "Hmm.. Huh? Rokko's not here?" He stood up and walked a few steps towards the door when he heard the faucet turn on. Oh.. He's in the bathroom.

Lakki decided to wait for the other by the sofa, so he sat until Rokko came. "Uhh no. I just woke up. Yeah, I slept well actually." Lakki replied. After the light kiss, Lakki went to get their things from his bag while thinking, Rokko is such a cuddly man? I mean he keeps on cuddling with me. Should I do that too? Be clingy of some sorts? But Rokko might not like it. Hmm, I'm gonna play a little game myself.. Lakki was feeling giddy for some reason.

When he got to the sofa, he thought of sitting a little farther from Rokko. I'm going to reciprocate Rokko's actions in any way I can and to the extent of my powers. Hehehe So, if Rokko stands up from his seat and sit right next to me, I'll.. Uhh.. What shall I do? Hmm.. I know! I'll give him a peck on the cheek! Uhh maybe that's too much? Hmm.. Can I even do it? Uuu whatever! The game is on!

So Lakki went to sit a little farther from Rokko and laid out their research materials. "Uhh Rokko, we need to finalize our 3rd hypothesis on this one." Lakki handed Rokko a paper and a book with a mark on it.

“Yes love. Let’s do it then” he replied and wondered why the other was staying quote far from him. “Did he hear me few moments ago? But I couldn’t take it anymore” he thought and decided to find it later as it was time for both of them to write for the project.

Rokko finished to write the last sentence and looked at his watch. “It’s already dinner time love. I wonder why my father didn’t call us to eat” he said and called Mya.

The maid appeared in 3 minutes bowing and smiling “The dinner is ready but soon your parents will arrive home. Your father went to airport after your mother” . Rokko jumped from the sofa “I forget today my mom is back. Come Lakki to take some flowers from the roof. My mom loves flowers” he said and they left the room in a hurry.

Aww, he didn't come closer. Oh well.. Lakki thought as they worked on the project. When the maid announced that Rokko's mother will be arriving, he sorta panicked internally as was Rokko panicking externally.

They hurried up to the roof garden to pick some flowers for Rokko's mom and went down back to Rokko's room to arrange the flowers and freshen up a bit. "Uhh.. Rokko, is your mom uhh strict or something? What does she hate? What do I have to do?" Lakki asked Rokko. He wanted to not get on the bad side of Rokko's mother as he was not on the bad side of Rokko's father.

“Nope she’s not love” he answered taking a clean shirt from his closet. “What do you think love? Is it looking good on me?” he asked wanting to show to his mother he has been a good boy while she wasn’t there.

“Let me see you Lakki” he smiled checking his boyfriend clothes. “You are so cute, looking like a girl a little. Mom will fall in my dad trap for sure. I bet he will tell her you are a girl since mom doesn’t like to see them around me. She’s scared I can let one pregnant. Father loves her very much but he likes to tease her lots too.” he explained hoping the other won’t find his family too strange.

“Young Master, Madam arrived. Your parents are waiting you both to the dinner”. Mya said through the door. “We are coming” Rokko replied and took the flowers from the table.

"Ohh.. Oh-kayy.." Lakki feels a little uncomfortable that he looks like a girl. I hope that doesn't happen.

When the maid came to call them down to dinner, Lakki straightened his clothes a little and went down together with Rokko. On his way down, he saw some maids bringing up a some baggage. They must be Rokko's mother's.

When they entered the dining room, he saw Rokko's parents having a conversation. His father was in his usual appearance as Lakki alway see but Rokko's mother was a neck-turner. She wore a simple black and white fitted dress with simple gold necklace and gold earings. Even with such simple clothes, she was very pretty. One couldn't tell that that woman is a doctor. She looks like some posh woman on some posh magazine.

Rokko went to his mother's side to give him a peck on the cheek as well as say something out of Lakki's earshot. When Rokko's mother glanced at Lakki's way, Lakki smiled and nodded in greeting as the other also did.

“Hello young man. Nice to meet you. I’m Aya” she introduces herself and smiled taking the flowers from Rokko’s hands. “He’s cute as a girl son” she whispered into his ear and hugged him tight. “I miss you so much Rokko. Let’s eat now or you will make me cry” she added and set him free.

Rokko was happy to see his mother but he hoped she won’t be so clingy to him in front of his boyfriend. He hated when she did that in front of people and when they were alone she was too busy to pay attention to him. “Mother Lakki is helping me with my studies we have a project together and…” She laughed and stopped him “I already know son your father told me. He’s very proud he made you study. And finally you have a good friend next to you. And a boy not a girl.”

Aya looked at the boys carefully and smiled. Lakki was indeed very cute and smart enough to make her son stay away from girls. “Lakki please take care of my son at school. I don’t want to see any female around him until the college. I’m tired of his so called friends…”. Rokko yelled “Mom” and she stopped. “I have gifts for you boys after dinner.” she added wondering why Rokko reacted like that.