A blessing or a curse?(bloodbunny and mil3a)))

Bloodbunny

"I didn't wake up until I hit the ground...."

He tryed to look away but was drawn into his eyes and tryed to move away from him.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

"Back then you said you were attacked. Which is the truth?" he asked though his teeth. "Your not just Nick. You something more and you not telling me" he sigh again sitting on the bed.

"Look, I'm not here to hurt you or anything. If I wanted I could have while you were sleeping, but I didn't. Don't know why, I just couldn't. And at least you can tell me the truth and trust me" he looked deep into his eyes.

"I fell off a near by building then was chased by a large wolf and attacked by it." He looked away and blushed.

"I didn't want to say it because its embarrassing."

"To be chase by a wolf it's embarrassing? What the hell were you thinking. They are dangerous. That's not a shameous thing" he said narrowing his eyes. Seeing him blushed made Marco inner twitch a little.

"See it wasn't so hard to tell the truth. No .... What do you want to eat?" he said jumping from the chair and heading to the door looking at the boy.

He growned when the boy pushed him in bed looking at him with widened eyes. He pushed the boy and was on top of him now.

"Sorry boy ... but Id don't get fucked .... I fuck"

"But unfortunately for you ... I'm not in the mood" he whispered getting of the boy.

"Go take a bath and get ready for lunch"

He went downstairs in the kitchen making something to eat for the both of them. It seemed like ages that he didn't got the time to eat something.

Once the food was settled he sat on the chair waiting for the boy to come and eat.

"Well .... what do you waiting for .... the apocalypse?" he asked ironically. "Start eating" he said starting to eat and put food into his plate.

He almost chock, spiting out the food from his mouth.

"How the hell are you they'r leader. An angel from small rang? I thought that one from the upper classes would be"

Baka I was joking."

"How can you joke with something like that" he said coughing a little, drinking a glass of water. "Stop messing around like a kind and finish your meal" he said in a harsh voice.

"Your such a brat" he said taking the food from the table and getting it into his fridge. The doorbell ringed making him narrowing his eyes. He wasn't expecting anyone.

Letting the food in the fridge he went and opened the door.

"Lax!" he said in surprised. Lax was a demon with who he spend his time and also had sex. "What are you doing here?"

"Was in the neighborhood and thought to see you" he said entering the house getting an eye of the little one in the kitchen. "New acquisition?" he asked grinning.

He looked over and sqeaked seeing another demon and his under the table."I'm not his possession! "he pouted and layed down under the table.

Lax laugh seeing the little one hiding under the table.

"Nice pet you got there. Mind if I play with him?" he asked Marco, but keeping his eyes on the other boy.

"He is not a pet and no .... You can't play with him. What do you want exactly?" Asked Marco, crossing his arms over his chest, tensing a little.

"Gabriel asked me to take you back to the group" said Lax finally turning his head to Marco. "And I think he would like the little one to"

Nick began to come out from under the table and watched him.

- - - Updated - - -

Nick began to come out from under the table and watched him.

"He wont leave my house, and you ... can tell Gabriel that I don't want to deal with his stupid ideas about the war against the angels" said Marco through his teeth.

"Gabriel won't be very happy" said in a low voice Lax.

"I don't care. I've told him once and I will tell him again. Don't want to be caught up in a fight. I'm done with it. Now ... please leave" he added pointing the door.

"You know that your making a big mistake" said Lax looking at his old friend as he walked to the door.

"I don't care" ended Marco, closing the door behind him, breathing in relief.

Nick was standing on the window ledge and yelled to him."Watch me I'm going to try to fly again he jumped and glided for a bit before hitting a stop sign .

He was only looking after Lax for a few seconds and the other one got out of the house without him noticing. He ran to the window looking for him.

"Are you fucking crazy? Get your ass back here before you cause an accident. Stop showing around!" he yield after the boy biting his lip in frustration. "NOW!" he demanded.