A blessing or a curse?(bloodbunny and mil3a)))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

Marco was wandering around all by himself, not having who to corupt or what to kill. He was heading back to his home when he saw something, or more to say someone on the road. He speed up a little just to stop a few feet away, widening his eyes in surprise when he realised what it was. An angel, he said to his mind. His demonic part wanted to kill h but seeing him hurt and crying something melt inside him and without knowing he bend over to help him.

"Are you alright? Can you stand up?" he asked looking at the broken wing that the other had.

"We shoul take you somewhere inside and heal you", he said. Why he was helping him he didnt know. It was only a feeling and amust that was in his head and his body forgot of theyre origins for the moment.

He backed away his purple eyes widening ,he backed up crawling away backwards you could clearly see his ankle was broken."Please.....stay away..."He curled up a bit trying to protect himself.(my character

Nick:

Shy, sorta weak ,emotionaly unstable.

He's got tiny wings and sliver hair with a fringe but doesn't cover his eyes he's got a small girlish figure.

(My signature is perfect for this rp :))))

"look, im not gona hurt you, alright. Damn it if i wanted you should have been dead by now" he said approachong the little one looking at his ankle.

"I will have to carry you at my house and deal with this injuries so please be cooperative" he said raising his glance to the others eyes, being serious.

MC

Marco

He can be a devil with no merci but a soft person when it comes to people he likes. Even demons have feelings and so does he. Being a demon had make his love life hard not being able to fall in love until present. He can be kind, gentle, but no one know that soft side of him. He is the demon of war.

"But I can't.......be seen with a demon....." He tryed to be tough but all that was just an act his eyes where full of fear ,He backed up until he hit a wall.

Marco sigh, becoming irritated by the stubbornness of the angel. Why did they have to act so brave when it was obviously that they needed help.

He bend down, side my side with the boy, leaning against the wall. He was also tired and didn't had the nerves to start up a fight with him.

"I have to heal your wound" he said softly looking up at the sky, smiling sad.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn" he said more to himself. He sigh, getting up and turned to the angel. "Hermonis" he whispered , casting a spell on the other to make him going to sleep. He then took him in his arms, bride style, heading to his home. More or less the demons already new or sensed that an angel has fallen and they were looking for him.

When he got home, he let the little one on his bed, starting to heal his wound with his power. The powers weren't for healing or things like that. He always used them to kill, to destroy, to make hourable things, but now he was using them to save the one before him. An angel.

How did i get involved in this

After bandaging the wound he went in the kitchen preparing something to eat, while he let the angel sleep in the warmness of his bed.

He layed there unable to open his eyes he whimpered he was having a nightmare.His eyes shot open as he sensed a dark energy nearing.

Making something to eat and to drink for the little one, he put them on a small table and went in the room leaving it near the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed looking at him and at his wound. It was healing. Slow, but healing.

"What happened to you?" he asked looking him with precaution.

"I walked into someone's trap." He looked away embrassed ,then back at the demon"Why aren't you killing me......"

Still looking at the wound he sigh. That was a hit from a demon, and it was a powerfull one. What did he do or why did he went in that trap in the first place? he was thinking narrowing his eyes.

"I don't know. I just felt like" he said after nodding, looking at him with a bored face. "I got you something to eat. It's not poisoned or anything else that comes into your mind right now" he added putting the little table near the boy on the bed.

"Eat", it was almost a comand.

He whimpered slighty and moved away from him he shook his head."I don't wanna....."He looked away and looked out the window.

"If I wanted you dead don't you think I could have done it till now?" he asked sarcastically chanting the windows by staying closed.

"Don't think about sneaking outside or anything cause then I'm going to get really mad" he said narrowing his eyes, locking the on the others.

"Because thous demons theyre probably looking for you to kill you. Cant you do what you are told?" he asked rolling his eyes in despair.

"Then dont" he said raising his voice being anoied by the boy.

He got out of the room heading to the living room and pour some drink into a glass starting to drink one after another asking himself why did he helped the angel in the first place. He didnt realised until now how wrong this was.

He got up and stumbled slightly before he fell he was practicality like a baby deer right now,he sighed and decided to just lay there

After a few minutes he thought that tje boy needs to change. He got some clothes from his closet and entered the room.

"Here you have clothes for you if you wanna take a bath", he said in a soft voice letting the clothes on the bed bot looking at the angel.

There had been a few bites taken from the food but it was left in the same spot,He looked over at him and sighed "But I'll drown...."

"What?" he asked in surprised thinking that he didnt heard right.

"Is a shower you morron nothing else. You cant get drowned"he added sighing, stroking his hair feeling that he will gonna lose his patience with the boy.

"Unfortunatly you cant because of your wing. You cant go home until its all heald and you will be able to fly. Till then, be a good boy and act like a normal boy" he said turning to get out of the room.

As he saw, his wound was healing to slow and that would take some time