A blessing or a curse?(bloodbunny and mil3a)))

Bloodbunny

His eyes darkened hearing what the other one said, making his blood run faster. Who the hell was that person to do such think. Not even lucifer was that harsh with his childrens.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

He laughed slightly and attempted to pat his back."Just follow the music box's music and hide if you hear screeching of a vilon."Just as he said it there was screeching he pulled him under a bench quickly.A claw like hand tryed to reach them.

He bend down looking amazed , looking at the claw.

"What the hell is that supposed to be?" he asked narrowing his eyes biting his lip. Where the fuck did I just landed?

He pulled him away from the claw ."Don't go near that it'll hurt or kill or steal body parts from you." He shrugged"I was looking for it but I lost my eyes.....that thing stole my eyes and ate them."He shiver rembering the whole thing happening ."Well apparently the girl has one......and his it."

"Didn't you saw an angel earlier this way or something like that? He drag me here, in this dumb place and I wanna find him and kill him a thousand times" he said sighing stroking his hair looking at the other demon.

"Check his room you are in his house after all." He sighed "If I had eyes I would be rolling them right now." He handed him a flashlight .

"In .... in his house?" he asked surprised holding the flash light, swallowing hard. How the hell was he there and what was with all thous creepy things.

He started to walk along the corridor that was ahead of him, being careful not to be attack or anything.

The boy followed turning into a white dog."Only turn that on when you need to it atraccts his parents that's what that creature was from before it was his father."

"His father? But why the hell turning in a monster like that? Trying to keep strangers away or what? That means he isn't a normal angel?" he asked looking at the other how he turned into a dog.

A dog couldn't give him the answers now so he must head much deeper into the house and search for the angel that got him there.

"This house is in the middle of a forest I don't think that's nessacry." He followed him "oh yeah watch out for of key music box's to......"

The dog didn't finished his sentence because he was dragged into another room before he could grab him and pull him back.

"Fuck" he mumbled.

"Where the hell are you angel!" he started to shout being to sick of this stupid play house. "Show yourself!"

The angel was at the end of the hall just as he appeared the lights whent out.And there was a loud screeching noise from behide him.

"You got the wrong boy to mess around in the dark little one" he growled narrowing his eyes invoking his sword back turning and trying to kill what was behind him but there was nothing.

"Stop playing around like a little kid. Your a grown man now so act like one!"

He walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and they reappeared in a empty lighted room.

Seeing them self's in another room, he pulled away from the angels arm looking at him angrily.

"What the fuck do you want from me. After I've saved you this is how you repay me?"

"I wanted to show you to my parents...."He grinned and put a finger over his own lips." They don't really seem to like you though."He sighed and stroked the demons hair softly."But I'm not your slave or pet so I don't exactly have to be nice."He grinned and laughed slightly.

" And I'm not either. Your parents? That means your not a pure angel?" he asked confused of all the things that just happened.

"Long story not much time to explain the world is still spinning ya know!" He began to tapping his foot quickly."So how do you want me to repay you?"

"There are plenty of ways now that you mentioned" he said while his eyes darkened and a devilish smile came on his face.

"how about making me feel good?" he raised an eyebrow looking at the little one.

He raised an eyebrow and stopped tapping his foot and looked at the demon then tilted his head."How?"He looked at him innocently.And began to move closer to the demon once again but slowly and calmly unlike before.

"you can start by kneeling in front of me and satisfy me" he said in a low voice starting to unzip his pants, keeping his gaze on the other.

He kneeled down and pulled him out and blushed sewing his size ."U-um you want me to suck you off?"He looked up at him the innocent look slowly fading from his eyes."Your so huge......"He snapped his fingers and summoned a tissue box next to him.

" You'll have to deal with all of it with that little mouth of yours" he hissed looking down at the boy with a raised eyebrow, waiting for his treat.

He moved closer and licked his tip and sucked on it before taking into his mouth and began rubbing the parts that wouldn't fit in his mouth and began moving swirling his tounge around and hollowing his cheeks the slightest bit to add a bit of friction.

"Argh. Your good at this" he said moaning while he grabbed the boy of his hair, forcing a little bit more to enter into his mouth.

"Your a little slutty angel" he whispered pulling himself out of the boys mouth, raising the boy in front of him pushing him into a wall turning him with the face on the wall, touching slowly the boy's behind.