A blessing or a curse?(bloodbunny and mil3a)))

Bloodbunny

"Well guess what Einstein, your bite did also fucking hurt" he said ironically looking at the other breathing hard and leaning on the wall not keeping his eyes from the boy.

"Why are you acting like a psycho? You're an angel for crap. Act like one" he added trying to ignore the pain.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

"Ok ... You a warrior or whatever. Cut the crap and get us back home. Honestly. We both have powers and this can take an eternity and I don't want to live my whole damn life stuck in this bullshit" he said looking at the boy exhausted.

"I am home I'm a fallen Angel and if I have to stay so do you." He hissed grabbing the other by the neck.

He narrowed his eyes looking at the other. A fallen angel? that's why he saw it injured. That's why he was so familiar. He once was as well.

"And why do you go against your own kind?" he said through clench teeth.

He laughed and dropped him and stepped on his chest."I have no sides I fight who ever I please and you your just a chess piece in this stupid game and get use to it."

"What gamw you crazy shit?! Your out of your mind" he screamed looking at him feeling himself tired.

What was wrong with him? Normaly he had the power to fight now but now he was almost drained out.

The kid from before came in and hitted him over the head causing him to pass out."You take care of that.... Thing"

He laughed just bring him back to where you are take revenge and you should feel better in no time flat."He chuckled.

"I can't kill him. He his just like me. A fallen angel. I can't kill one of my kind" he said mumbling more than speaking normally.

He didn't know what to do. His inner demon was telling him to finish the job and kill the one before him and not looking back, but the other side was telling him to spare it. To hold him closed because he was just misunderstand.

"Fuck this shit" he snapped closing his eyes summoning his demonic power but not to kill the other but to take them both back to the real dimension. Back to earth.

He clapped his hands and as he opened his eyes they where back in his room, falling on his ass and leaning against the wall, starting to feel dizzier because of the used power.

Nick was laying on the floor passed out in a deep sleep not rember ing anything that had happened he began mibbling nonsense as he curled up a bit more feeling the cold air.

He stood up and got near the boy. Seeing him all curled up, he lifted him slowly and put him into bed covering him up with the blanket. Maybe he was to kind for a demon, but he didn't care.

He got on the bed as well, on the other side, being careful not to touch the other.

His wings wrapped around the other pulling him closer nick hated being alone while sleeping,His wings where white as snow and fluffy and warm."Don't leave.....me.....I don't want to be alone."He said as he his eyes opened.

He was surprised seeing the white wings around him, so he turned to face the other.

"I'm not .... I'm hear next to you, so sleep well" he said in a gentle voice, giving the other a soft smile.

Seeing him asleep, Marco touched the others face gently, stroking the boys hair a little before he fell asleep as well.

It had been an exhausting week with all the things he had to do, the problem with the boy and the other dimension, almost being killed by him. It was to much for him. He was sleeping like a baby.

Nick sleep all night like a log and was the last to wake up the next morning.He sat up rubbing his eyes gently then he looked around.

"Good ... your up ... now we can talk" he said from across the room sitting in a chair looking at the boy, being dressed with only his shorts.

"I don't know ..." he started ironically .. "About how the hell you had almost killed me and I you? Why that freaking thing happened? And the most important thing ... Who are you?" he said looking at the boy, trying to calm himself down. There was no need for anger right now.

"I wanted some one to play with." He sniffed as the other lashed out at him so suddenly."I'm nick."He sniffed again small tears collecting in his eyes.

"You could have asked nicely" he sigh, closing his eyes for a moment then opening them again, being a little calmer.

"Well Nick, my name is Marco. Now ... Can you tell me what happened to you? Why were you hurt when I found you on the street?"

"What do you think I fell off a build where I was sleeping." He rubbed the back of his neck."And don't as why."Nick glared slightly and sighed.

"Why not? I think that is the least I can do" he said crossing his arms around his chest continuing to look at the boy.

"You could had fly, not just falling from over there. What happened? Because the injury that you had on your wing wasn't from the fall" he said moving towards the bed, leaning half way to the boy, lifting his chin, being only inches away.

"I'm not the bad guy here, even if I'm a demon. Tell me."