A blessing or a curse?(bloodbunny and mil3a)))

Bloodbunny

"H-hey wait y-you didn't say you where going to do that!" He struggled and tryed to get free of his grasp.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

"why not?" he whispered into his ear biting the ear lob while he was getting the boys pants down, stroking the little ones dick.

"Don't tell me your a virgin with a mouth like that" he added starting to kiss the boys neck and biting rough, liking afterwards.

"Well I am and your not going to be my first!" he growled shoving the bigger male away and began looking for his weapon witch was on the other side of the room.

- - - Updated - - -

"Well I am and your not going to be my first!" he growled shoving the bigger male away and began looking for his weapon witch was on the other side of the room.

"How interesting. I never thought that with such a skill at sucking", he laugh making one step behind looking at him.

"But you still have to finish me. You can't letting me hard like this" he said pointing at his manhood that was hard.

"What are you going to do about this?" he summoned the others sword to come to him, holding it on hid back.

He whimpered as tryed to levate his bow n'arrow into his hand all it did was tremble ."Really not nowwwwwwwww come to me he sqeaked as he felt the cold meatal on his back.

"Then finish the job as you started" he said harsh turning the boy with the face to him, holding him still by the cheek. "Don't make any stupid moves. I may be vulnerable and mercy but I can be also a devil in person, and you don't want that"

Feeling his orgasm closed he started to push inside the boy mouth until he came with a loud moan, leaning against the wall behind him getting his pants up again.

" that felt quite refreshing. You should be in dept with me more often" he said sarcastically looking at the boy, liking his lower lip.

He coughed and hacked as he looked up at him and glared."In your dreams!"He wiped his face off.

"Maybe ... Now ... Let's get to business. Why the fuck do you want from me, besides fucking you, of course?" he asked ironically but with a room of curiosity in his voice.

He was looking at the boy, raising an eye-brow as he was waiting for an answer.

"You know .... I kind of had enough with this 'secret' thing. I'm tired and I wanna go home so bring me back to my apartment before I get really angry", he said in a low voice, looking angrily at the boy.

He laughed then raised an eyebrow."What if I don't do as you say?"He laughed a bit more before stopping

"Then I might start taking from you what I wanted from the first place" he said smiling devilish having a pervert look, making a few steps toward the boy.

He laughed slight as he backed up."I'm not a coward I'd love to see you try."He pulled a feather out from his wing and waited for the right moment.

"So you like to play. That's not a problem", he said summoning the sword in his hand starting to attack the other, making him go backwards because of the strikes.

He screeched as his wing as cur and fell to his knees holding it he growling looking up at him."Jerk!"

"Well thank you. I'll take that as a compliment since is coming from you" he said sarcastically.

"Your not that bright yourself. Now, get me back home" he said through his clenched teeth.

He grunted and kicked him roughly."No."His said with emotion and rolled his eyes and began to fight

Back

"Why you have to be so stubborn" he said through his teeth, growling, keeping up with the other in the fight. He was good, he thought, but not that good. With one little twist from his sword he throw the one from the boy to the other side of the room, forcing him to kneel before him.

"Mother fucker!" he snaped pushing the sword into the boys leg making him lettng him go, and him to take some back steps, breathing hard.

He hissed and stayed where he was he didn't have much of an option. ((Other Half I forgot to upload it XD

Quickly letting go he began to heal the fresh gash in his leg and grunted as he looked up at the other"That fucking hurt!"He scowled and scratched him waiting for it to heal.((I was feeling a bitter better and re wrote it))