A blessing or a curse?(bloodbunny and mil3a)))

Bloodbunny

He sniffed and wiped his eyes he looked just like an innocent kid when he cryed he didn't even make a sound as the tears rolled down his face.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

"Oh come on. D-don't cry now" he said turning to him feeling himself a a little weird seeing the other one crying.

"I didn't do anything to you so why the hell are you crying?"

"Your not. You just got into an ambush and that's why. Your GOD doesn't seem to care about this" he said narrowing his eye at the boy, then on the window and back again on the boy.

"If your going your going for good. No turning back, and if you die is not my problem anymore" he said in a dangerous low voice.

He grabbed his shirt with a wide grin pulling with out the window with him."I'm not going alone I'll take someone with me."

"Are you crazy?! Why the hell do I have to come with you? Is your problem not mine!" he said grabbing the hand of the other looking at him. He was changed. A different mood and he didn't like it. That would get him in trouble.

He scowled and snatched his hand out of his grasp "Because if I go down I'm taking you with me." He was set on his plan.

"What!?!" he asked in surprised.

What the hell wanted an angel from him and why did he want to take him with him.

"I'm not going anywhere" he said stepping back. They where already in front of the house arguing about this.

"I don't know what happened in your twisted mind, but hell I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm a demon, you're an angel, deal with your shit alone" he added nervously.

He plucked a feather from his wing and threw it at him the feather turning into a dagger,"If you can join them.......destroy them!"he threw more feathers.

He approached his hands in front of his face making a shield that protected him from thous feathers.

"Are you crazy? I just saved your life and this is how you show your gratitude? Fine." he said angrily , pushing the shield in front of him breathing deep, closing his eyes, using his inner power to get his black wings out taking two feathers from them turning them into swords.

He jumped in the air starting to attack the angel. If this is how he wanted then so be it.

"Damn you angels. You don't know what gratitude is and when to show it" he said through his clenched teeth while fighting with the other.

He cover the other eyes and in the background a music box could be heard he removed his hands and he wasn't in sight and they where in a old decaying house hallway.

He stepped away from the angel, keeping his sword up in the air, looking with the corner of his eyes around them.

"Where the hell are we?" he asked between his teeth, feeling that he was starting to boil in his own blood because of the anger that he had inside.

"Don't you move" he threat him pointing the sword to the angels face.

"Why did you brought me here?" he asked trying to understand where he was.

The painting pushed the sword away."I have no clue...."there was a music box playing she got afraid and disappeared deeper into the painting.

He cursed inside his head, biting his lower lip while he started to walk towards the alee that was ahead of him looking precaution all around him not wanting to end up dead.

They was a boy without eyes or a face in halls."They ate my eyes.....Iost them go find my eyes."He turned the aproching person

He stared at that person trying not to touch him. He swallowed hard heading forward on the road. Where the hell am i? he was asking himself. This isnt hell itself. Is it? He added in his head.

The little boy reached out to touch him."Don't go that way the painting wants your eyes and a real body."He missed barley. "She's a liar go the other way before you end up like me...."

He sighed."I was too she ripped my tail and wings off and cut my horns .."he gestured to the blood matted in his hair.