Snake Eyes~ (mik3la & Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Vemon stayed were he was. Looking away. He laid down on his couch closing his eyes. Looking rather peaceful.

"He was very obedient... and very selfish. He didn't want you to join~ "

He grinned a little- yawning. Looking rather bored and tired.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• mik3la

"Because he knows that I don't like to share" he said drinking that whole liquid from the glass and pour another one. "But is his choice"

Shinoda wanted to sit down on a chair but when he almost sat down he felt a itch on his behind and sat up again leaning on his hands on the table edge. He was mad on his brother because he got so mad because of this little thing. Was he jealous? He was scratching his head feeling dizzy.

Venom rolled his eyes and remained quiet until he fell asleep. His chest slowly moving up and down...his breathing slow...His hair falling in his eyes. It was wise not to wake him up..

{Next Day}

Venom was still passed out on the couch. He was never a morning person So...not only was he still asleep...He would be moody when he awakened.

Shinobu and Shinoda went to a dorm that was free and sleeped there without speeking to one another.

The next day, Shinoda wake up early in the morning. Letting his brother still sleeping he went in the kitchwn to make something to eat. On the way he saw Venom sleeping as well. Remebering the last night and how he treated him gave him a chill on his spine.

Feeling hungry and knowing that his brother will be as well, not knowing for sure if Venom will to, he started to prepare something. Even demons need to eat healtfully.

Venom woke up to a delicious smell, it made his stomach growl. He stumbled off his couch and into the kitchen. He was surprised that one of the twins was cooking. He smirked and came up behind Shinoda and wrapped his arms around his waist- barring himself into the nap- of his neck.

"You cook too... interesting. "

He snuggled into Shinoda's body. His hands moving lower down.

"Are you almost done...~"

Shinoda was trapped in his mind, thinking of the problems that his brother had with him, not noticing Venom when he got in. That was stupid for a demon, but he had a lot on his mind. His body shivered when the other took him in his arms.

"Wh-wh", he bite his lip trying to concentrate further on the cooking. "We need to eat to survive so I do kinda had to learn since Sinobu has no clue in this things" , he manage to say more like a whisper, swallowing hard, getting the food done.

"Y-yeah. It's done" he said, closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of his hands on his body.

Shinobu got in the kitchen mending his voice. "Am I interrupting something?" he said rolling his eyes sitting on a chair, next the table. "I'm hungry" he added grumpy.

Venom completely ignored the New twin. Rather happy the food was done.

"Make me a plate"

He said pulling away to sit down at the table. Running a hand threw his hair..slowing waking up.

"Get me a coffee too...black. "

He muttered glancing at Shinobu but said nothing.

Shinoda breath out, relaxing his body once the guy left him in peace. He rolled his eyes on his brother comment, and just put in plates the cooked food, serving them on the table.

"Here you go" he said to each one of them, turning to pour coffee in a cope , letting it on the table near Venom. He pour also for him and his brother and sat down, trying to ignore the itchiness that was still coming from his behind starting to eat.

Venom watched The twin for a moment as he was served and started eating. Pulling out his phone and texting someone. Mostly ignoring the other two. Turns out He was invited to a sex club tonight. He grinned only eating half of his food before he stood and went to his room to grab a shirt. When he returned he was looking sexy as ever, wearing black jeans that sagged a little, a loose white shirt and black hoodie unzipped- hood on, along with combat boots.

"I'm going. Stay if you want- I don't care"

"Didn't you forgot something?" , Shinobu said finishing his food and drinking now from his coffee.

Shinoda was near the sink when he turned to Venom and after looked at his brother wandering what he meant with that. After a few seconds he realized what he meant. He moved his hand in front of him, making his brother to fly in the other side of the kitchen. When he realized what he did he froze. He stroke his hear, walking near Venom.

"I'm going with you and I don't want to hear a sound", said Shinoda, changing his mood in a dark one, having his eyes red like fire, but he closed them quickly and concentrate to relaxed, heading to the door.

Shinobu laugh leaning against the wall. His fears were coming true. His brother didn't need him anymore.

"Didn't you forget something?" [/Quote]

Venom glanced back at Shinobu, and smirked.

"No."

He glared- until Shinoda wanted to come.

"I'm going with you and I don't want to hear a sound"[/Quote]

"Excuse me... you don't even know where I'm going. And I'm really not in the mood for your ass to tag along. Stay here... or better yet. Leave. But don't fucking follow me"

He opened the door and left the apartment ,his hands in his pockets as he headed to his car. He hope the other understood that what happened last night was a one night stand...nothing important. He got into his car and started it up.

Shinoda wanted to scream, to beat sombody up. He felt horible but wasnt ready to let go. And right now he didnt want anything sexual from Venom. He just wanted a companion. He teleport himself in Venoms car turning to face him before he could start complayning.

"Look i got the idea that you dont like me and what was last night it will never happened, ok?. I got it, but i just wanted out of the house for the moment and your the only one i know around here besides my brother. Just ignore me as you usualy do and i will mind my own business", said the boy quickly, biting his lip, hopping that the boy will let him go with him.

Venom frowned as the demon appeared in his car. He glared at Shinoda as he gave his little speech. Once he finished He looked away.

"Your a persistent little bastard, fine."

He pulled out of his apartment complex and drove off.

"I doubt where I'm going is your kind of place,but..."

He shrugged. He didn't talk much in the car. He was fairly quiet until they were out of the city...and now in the woods. It was getting darker.

"We're almost there... when we get there your on your own. Don't bother me... got it."

All the way from the appartment, through the city and to the woods he was silent lookin out the window. He heard the boy speaking but didnt care much to answer him.

"Dont worry. I got it" he answered in a cold voice, not looking at the boy but at the window, at the big villa that was raising in front of them.

Venom stopped the car, and turned it off as they stood in front of a huge villa. He got out and smirked- slipping on his shades.

"Come on."

There were other cars...but it was quiet outside. Venom went up to the door greeting a man, who was letting people in. He was pretty old. With gray hair and wrinkles.

"Master Venom. We've been waiting for you.Welcome. And I see you brought a friend. "

Venom rolled his eyes.

"More like a pest. That's Shinoda."

"Master Shinoda- welcome please...the both of you come inside. "

The man opened the door -only to close it behind them after. Inside were people wearing sluty clothes...or...nothing at all and a lot of people were having sex with anyone and everyone in front of anyone and everyone. He grinned...hearing all the moaning and groaning.

"Try not to over do it~"

He pulled his shades down to wink at the demon before walking away. Sitting on a couch where two naked girls fawned over him. Touching his body and trying to get his clothes off, but he wasn't so easy to undress. Venom could go both ways.

Shinoda fallowed the boy and nodded at the old man. He widded his eyes when he saw the whole scenario, swallowing hard, feeling his stomach clintch. He narrowed his eyes seeing him as he headed to the coutch trying not to feel jealous of thous girls. Shinoda bite his lip turning his face away looking at all people around them not knowing what he was supposed to do here. What was he thinking when he said he will go with him.

He said silent in far corner looking at all the things they where doing. The wird part was that all the picture was turning him on. Seeing Venom having fun ha thought that why cant he do the same. He started walking around the room searching for something atractive for him. Some cufs where shining and caught his eyes so he picked them up.

"Wanna try them?" a mans voice said making Shinoda to turn and let them fall on the ground. He only raised his shoulders and said nothing. "Come with me then" the man said grabbing his arm pulling him him slowly to the stairs to go to the next floor into a dark room.

Venom was messing around with one of the girls when he saw Shinoda going up to the second floor, with some guy.

And I thought he'd be to sacred to move.

"Hey~ What are you looking at Master? "

The girl frowned- upset that she lost Venom's attention. He sighed looking down at her.

"Nothing. Why don't you give your master a little lap dance~"

Shinoda entered the dark room and the other closed the door behind hin, letting the boy to study the room. There was a big bed with red sheets. Nearby was a table with incorporated cufs in each corner.

"So, to understand, you like to recieve all from a partener?"said the tall guy looking at the boy who was studying the room with widden eyes.

"Something like that" he answered looking at some chains leaning down from the cilling.

"Then were gina have a lot of fun" the guy said smiling pushing Shinoda into the wall, pressing his body on to him kissing rough. Shinoda was surprised but didnt stop the other. He wanted to feel good and forget about everything.

After a few hours Venom was ready to leave. Walking around shirtless- his pants undone- He headed up stairs to look for Shinoda, his hair a wild mess, but he looked sexy still. He followed the demons demonic presence- stopping in front of a room. He opened the door barging in.

" Shinoda. Get your ass dressed, before I leave you here, we're leaving. "

They had only been here for about three hours or so.

Shinoda was laying in bed along with the guy that he had sex. He was half asleep when Venom entered and start screaming or that is what he tought.

"Need to go" he whispered to the one laying next to him. He got up starting to dress up being ready in one minute heading downstairs with Venom and after to his car in silents.

Venom tossed on his shirt as he got into the car and drove off.

"Well...how was it?"

He grinned leaning back in his seat,

"You were fucked right? He wasn't as good as me I bet~"

He laughed- sighing.

"It was different though" said Shinoda not wanting to answer his question, looking at the window remembering how soft and rough was the other with him, but not as rough as Venom was. He liked it the way Venom made him feel, but he also liked it the way the other made him feel. And the one thing Venom didn't do was kissing him or hugging him at the end. This other one was different and he liked it.

"How was your night with the girls?" he asked trying not to sound to irritated about the fact that Venom slept with thous two.

Venom shrugged.

"But I know what your thinking...and no...I didn't sleep with them. They were nothing more then toys."

He sighed looking away. He stayed quiet until they reached his place and he parked the car, getting out. He went straight to his apartment and crashed on the couch.

"It's not my problem" he added as he got out of the car heading for the apartment looking for his brother but there was no sign of him. He looked all over the place but still nothing. He went in the kitchen and saw a note. It was from Shinobu.

"Hey there little bother.

Hope your doing fine. Sorry for my behavior today. I know I've hurt you. Didn't mean that.

I saw that you don't need me anymore so I thought to go on my way now.

Hope you'll be alright.

Love you,

Shinobu. "

Shinoda went white and sat down starting to cry but instantly he bite his lip and stopped the tears. His brother left him. He was alone now. This was to stupid. He thought for a moment to go back to that place where he was with Venom, but he new that that boy was only doing his job and nothing else, but what should he do. He struck his hair cursing in his demonic language.

Venom didn't care that the other twin left, He could hear Shinoda sobbing in the kitchen, only to start cursing, He sighed- relaxing on his couch- closing his eyes.

"Could you shut up? If your going to cry and get pissed at yourself- then do it outside. "

He muttered. He couldn't care less.

"He was bound to ditch you sooner or later. "