Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He smiled and shook his head."I'm fine ."He took some rolled omelet with his chopsticks and dipped it in a sauce on his plate and took a bite and smiled after finishing and swallowing. "Your right it is really good."

He chuckled and looked at the clock. He needed to speak with the head of the resort in a couple hours. He continued to eat his food.

Fox leaned across the table and held his chopsticks a couple centimeters away from the others lips with a new piece of rolled egg."Say 'Ah'"Fox smiled waited for the other so he could feed him.

Fox smiled and continued eating and finished "So there ball going on I really wanna go this may sound werid but if we can I want to wear a dress.

Isaac grinned and finished eating. He drank the last of his wine and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"when would you like to go?"

"okay, then we should get two dresses. If you'd like, we could go later. At the moment i need to meet with the head odds the resort and talked to her about what occurred yesterday. You are welcome to come, but if you don't feel comfortable, you could stay here."

"I'll stay here and I only need one dress."He smiled sadly and stroked the others cheek." I know its painful to speak about those incidents.

After a couple of hours speaking with the head of the resort, he returned to the room.

"I'm back. Want to go shop for your gown?"

He got up and nodded."Alright ....Ummm what did she say? "Fox was curious about the head of the resort,he grabbed his wallet and coffee and went over to him.

- - - Updated - - -

He got up and nodded."Alright ....Ummm what did she say? "Fox was curious about the head of the resort,he grabbed his wallet and coffee and went over to him.

Isaac sighed as he say down on the chair.

"well, obviously, she was angered. She had him fired on the spot. She was also very good humored. Her lover had come along with her and she invited us for dinner. I didn't want to be rude and decline, so i accepted her offer."

He smiled slightly ."I see its a good thing that the guy is gone..... Good humored eh....I bet that was interesting wasn't it ."He smiled and stroked his hair."Dinner.....I have a worried feeling about that."