Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac felt the stress flow away and began to doze off.

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac felt the stress flow away and began to doze off.

Isaac grew furious and stood up, looking at the man who grabbed Fox's butt.

"what?! You don't do that to him! I'll pummel you to a pulp if you touch him again." He growled.

Isaac held onto Fox tightly and lead him out of the room.

"we need to talk with the head of the resort to prevent future incidents. Do you mind?"

Fox nodded."At least I woke up."He shivered at the thought of what might have happened if he hasn't woke up .

"alright. I'll go see the resort head once I've taken you to the room. I should have been keeping an eye on then."

He said holding Fox close to him as they made their way to the room.

Once they arrived at their room, Isaac opened the door and walked in holding onto Fox.

"I'll be back soon, just don't open the door for anyone, lock it."

He gave Fox a kiss and left.

Isaac arrived at the registry.

"hello, I'd like to speak with the head of the resort, please."

The lady smiled.

"hello, sir is everything to your liking?"

"it was up till now. For that reason I'd like to speak with the head."

She seemed confused.

"what occurred to make you're stay unpleasant?"

He sighed and combed his hair back with his fingers.

"my lover and i were having a massage when one of the masseurs gave him a squeeze. Fire that reason, I'd like to make a complaint so our doesn't occur to anyone else."

He was begging to grow angry again at the thought of what happened to Fox. She seemed shocked.

"of course! Let me call her! I'm terribly sorry, this doesn't usually occur in our resort."

She called the head is the resort and listened intently to what she was saying. After a several minutes, she gung up and looked towards Isaac.

"she would like to speak with you over what has transpired. She'll arrive tomorrow around noon. Ass Assn apology, we'd like to give you a free dinner and breakfast for the rest of your stay. Would that be alright with you, sir?"

He sighed and rubbed his eyes in exasperation.

"i suppose...thank you." He murmured.

She bowed in apology and thanked him for reporting the incident.

Fox whent into the shower leaving the bathroom door open the slightest bit in case there was an emergency and his M-master needed him,he had been craving his masters touch but didn't want to tell him...he looked down at his own never and began to stroke himself and after awhile began speeding up his masters voice in the back of his head almost as if he where in the shower with him.

"m...master......ah you pervert." Fox was in his own little world at this point.

Isaac returned to the room and unlocked the door. He was on edge and decided to cap for a bottle of wine. He hung up the phone, he heard water running in the bathroom and his name being called. He premixed and headed to the bathroom.

"Fox, is something wrong?"

He walked in on Fox pleasuring himself. He blushed and looked away.

"sorry, I'll leave you to what you were doing."

He blushed deeply and looked at the other."Maybe master could help me....."He smiled sightly at Issac.

Isaac blushed and scratched goods cheek nervously.

"uh, sure. I'll help."

He walked over to the shower and stripped, before making his way inside.

Fox purred and smiled pulling him closer."Sorry if I worried you master."He stroked his cheek."I'll give you a blowjob since your going to help me jerk off."He rubbed the back of his neck and pointed to the built in chair in the shower."Sit there."

- - - Updated - - -

Fox purred and smiled pulling him closer."Sorry if I worried you master."He stroked his cheek."I'll give you a blowjob since your going to help me jerk off."He rubbed the back of his neck and pointed to the built in chair in the shower."Sit there."

Isaac turned a darker shade of red. Growing aroused at the thought of Fox giving him a blue job.

"okay, sure. I wouldn't mind giving you a blew job, too."

Fox spreaded Isaac's legs and went in between them and blushed seeing the half hard member ."You really don't have to master......"He kissed his tip before licking the slit on top and faking him into his mouth ,bobbing and using his tounge skillfully and using a steady pace.

He felt the warm, wet cavern that was Fox's mouth. As Fox expertly sucked him, he felt vibrations of pleasure go through his body. He began to pant softly, trying his best to not buck into Fox's mouth.

Isaac looked down on Fox and have him a ashy smile. He pulled his head back when he felt another jolt of pleasure go through his body. He was approaching his climax.