Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac began to pant faster and let out a silent scram when he climaxed. He sat there, the aftershock dying down. When he finally came to, he liked at Fox and smiled weakly.

"thank you, that was incredible."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Fox blushed a deep shade of red ."No.....I'm not ."He smiled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck and sat in Isaac's lap and wiggled his hips.

Isaac shivered and kissed Fox roughly. He pulled Fox's waist closer to his and gave Fox's ass a hard squeeze.

"you make me so confused."he growled into Fox's ear and gave it a bite. "you make me want to Fuck you mercilessly and make love to you gently."

Fox kissed him back just as rough as he did,he sqeaked as Issac squeezed his ass roughly and shivered as he spoke into his ear."I make master confused? "Fox moaned and shuttered as Issac bit his ear and purred." Do what you please with me master."He grinned.

Isaac smirked and licked his lips.

"I'll gladly take you up on your offer." He growled into Fox's ear.

He slid a finger into Fox's entrance and licked Fox's chest. Making his way to a pert nipple and suckling it gently.

Fox tightened around the finger as if he where trying to suck his finger in deeper he wiggled his hips pushing the finger in up to the knuckle, he watched as his master began licking his chest Fox shivered and moaned sweetly.

Fox shivered as he ve

Isaac chuckled and inserted another finger. He began to period for the sweet spot. He continued suckling Fox like a hungry child.

"I'll fill you with so much of my seed that you'll be with child." He growled.

He flinched and let out a softoan as he felt his fingers brush agansit his prostate. Fox sqwermed and moaned as Issac kept sucking on his soft spot."M-master ......I can't carry children...."He blushed.

Isaac chuckled with a rasp and gave a sharp bite to his nipple, causing it to trickle blood.

"i know, if you did, they wouldn't get much milk out if you. Since, is be greedily consuming it."

He added another finger and continued to press his prostate roughly.

Fox sqeaked as he bit down hard causing some flesh too tear and blood to run down his stomachFox giggled."You always said my milk was sweet ."He purred Fox moaned as another finger was added and he roughly pressed agansit his prostate."A-Ah,master!p...please punish me with your huge thick cock."He whispered into his ear and grinned.

Isaac gave a raspy chuckle. He slid his fingers out of Fox and positioned himself in the entrance. With one rough push, he entered Fox and held onto his hips.

"whatever you say, I'll do." He growled.

He bit into the flesh of Fox's collarbone. Causing blood to trickle down his chest. He lapped it up like a hungry wolf. Eyes turned black with lust.

Fox blushed and pulled him into a deep kiss."Fuck me like a dog but do as you please."He liked him like this it made him feel helpless and weak .

Isaac laid Fox against the wall and began to Fuck him roughly. He pounded into him with vigor and atdifferent Angles, searching for the sweet spot.

"you like that you fucking bitch? You suck me in like a common whore. You must like getting Fuck like an animal, huh?"

Fox blushed his nipples pressed agansit the cold tile wallhe covered his mouth with the back of his hand he felt his heart began to sink into his chest deeper as it broke by the others words."Is that all I am you.....a whore...that could easily be replaced....."

Isaac stopped his motions and turned Fox around to look at him. He felt his heart sink into his stomach.

"I'm sorry... I thought that you wanted that. I don't think you're a whore or an animal. You're special to me. Is hate to see you go. I'm terribly sorry." He whispered his eyes cast down. He gave Fox a tight hug and stayed like that ass long as he could.

He smiled slightly."I was fine with bitch but not who're and if I'm a whore I'm your whore."He pulled him into a gently kiss .

Isaac kissed him back.

"i really am sorry. I thought you might like dirty talk. I should have asked you."

He kissed him and licked the tears away.

"do you want to continue or just go to bed?"

Isaac smiled and kissed Fox.

"sure let's move to the bedroom."

He picked him up like a bride and carried him to the bed.

He hovered over him and began to kiss him passionately. His hands roamed Fox's chest. He slid a hand down into his entrance and inserted a finger trying to find his prostate.