Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Fox purred."I love you so much I can't stand it ."He kissed him roughly and pushed his hips back to met his thrusts.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac panted softly and kissed fox on the lips.

"i love you so much that it makes me insane."

He continued his thrusting and stroking Fox.

Isaac lanes down to his chest and have a hard bite he lucked the blood that trickled down Fox's chest. Trading Ruhr sweet metallic taste mixed with the saltiness of sweat.

Isaac was confused, but he continued his movements. He thought of just kissing Fox passionately with nips here and there.

Isaac was taken by surprised and flashed a dark red at the sight above him. He threw his head back as Fox continued his movements. He drew close to his release.

Once Fox came, Isaac came shortly after. Filling Fox's crevice with his own. He panted softly afterwards. His face flashed a dark red.

"how was it?"

Isaac smiled shyly. He sat up and gave Fox a pick on the lips.

"I'm glad. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go shower. Unless you would like to join me?"

Isaac grinned and picked up Fox. Carrying him to threw bathroom. He set him on the side of the tub. He began to fill up the tub with warm water.

Isaac felt the water. Making sure its nice and warm. Once it filled half way up, he grabbed Fox and gently set him in the tub.