Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac gave a cold chuckle. He laid down on the bed and sighed.

"it'll take more than a bottle of wine to do that. I'll be fine, so don't worry."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"I've tried not to drink that often when I'm around you, but i guess I'm starting to slip." He murmured with a tightness in his throat.

He held onto Fox and closed his eyes, as tears began to fall.

He looked at the other."I don't mind being hurtits you that's hurting."He rubbed the othersbback.

- - - Updated - - -

He looked at the other."I don't mind being hurtits you that's hurting."He rubbed the othersbback.

He withdrawaled his hand as the other curled up and he sighed .".....Issacif I wasn't ok with it I wouldn't be by your side right now would i ?"He smiled and stayed next to him.

Isaac sat up and wiped his eyes.

"i guess you're right. Forgive me. Such a shameful thing I've done." He muttered.

He leaned towards Fox and gave him a peck.

"thank you for being by my side."

He smiled as the other peck his cheek ."Don't worry master I'll always forgive you no matter what."He purred and ran his fingers through Issacs hair.

Isaac gave a sad smile. He held onto Fox, enjoying the soft stroking of hoods hair.

"i love you dearly, Fox. I couldn't be any happier."

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac gave a sad smile. He held onto Fox, enjoying the soft stroking of hoods hair.

"i love you dearly, Fox. I couldn't be any happier."

He smiled and purred."I know you do and I'll be by your side until the end....",He looked into Isaac's eyes and removed his fingers from his hair.

Isaac smiled and held Fox even closer.

"thank you. That's all i ask for." He said softly.

He leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

Fox began to kiss back and wrapped his arms around his neck and purred and pulled away."I love you Issac."He smiled and nuzzled his nose."Don't forget that

"

Isaac smiled and held Fox even closer.

"thank you. That's all i ask for." He said softly.

He leaned forward and kissed him passionately.

Fox began to kiss back and wrapped his arms around his neck and purred and pulled away."I love you Issac."He smiled and nuzzled his nose."Don't forget that

Isaac smiled and held Fox tightly.

"i won't. You shouldn't forget how much i love you, either." He stood.

Time seemed to have slowed down.

"okay. If you don't mind, I'm going to sleep off the wine." Please waffle me when you're ready to leave." Isaac said.

He laid down and fell instantly asleep.

He smiled and pulled out the long dress and a pair of Lacey panties that he had bought and slipped them on and put the pig tail exteions on and the dress and heels.

After about a hour everything was packed up and he woke up Issac.

Isaac snorted and woke up. Groggy, he got out of beef and made his way towards the bathroom. He sorted quickly and changed into a suit. He noticed how beautiful Fox looked. He couldn't help himself, but stare.

"you look incredible. I'd love to take you out on the town and spite you off."Isaac said softly.

He smiled."And you look handsome as usaul Issac."He purred and held his hand and smiled purring softly as he nuzzled him.

They arrived at the train station. Isaac bought their tickets and went to sit next to Fox ass they waited for their train.

"did you enjoy yourself?" He asked.