Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac began to move faster, angling himself to hit the sweet spot.

"whatever you say." He smirked.

He noticed the drug was starting to take more of affect on Fox.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Fox began panting cutely his face bright red moving his hips to meet Isaac's thrusts."M-master I w...want more."He pulled him closer and nibbed his lip

Isaac began to thrust harder and faster. Sweat covered his body, he panted softly and gladly accepted Fox's lips. He began to stroke Fox in rhythm to his thrusts.

Fox panted and began to moaning loudly ."M-master a-ah !"He purred his tail wagging rapidly."s...so good."He bit Issacs lip playfully.

Isaac chuckled and smirked at how cute Fox logged writhing in pleasure in front if him.

"i love you so much, Fox." He muttered under his breathe.

His hair becoming disheveled for the constant ticking back and forth

Fox flipped them over and began moving by himself."Ng......I still miss the old you....."He sighed and pecked his cheek."But I love either ."

Isaac sighed and stood up and made his way to the bottle of wine. He poured himself a glass and drank. He want in the mood to continue at the moment. He was confused and unsatisfied with Fox's answers.

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac sighed and stood up and made his way to the bottle of wine. He poured himself a glass and drank. He want in the mood to continue at the moment. He was confused and unsatisfied with Fox's answers.

Isaac sat there staring off into space. Drinking doodads after glass of wine. Trying to drown the sense of despair that was assisting to overwhelm him.

(I'm really sorry about that. Okay, hope everything goes well for you.)

Isaac continued to sit on the chair. Drinking glass after glass. He was deep in thought and didn't notice Fox exiting the bathroom.

"Issac....." He looked at the other and noticed he was in deep though."......."Fox sat on the floor infront of him and watched him for awhile.

Isaac finished the glass and tried to pour another, but the bottle was empty. He set it down and noticed Fox at the corner of his eye.

"sorry, was deep in thought." He muttered.

He sighed."Your worrieing me now..."He sighed and stroked the others cheek ."Be more carefully your going to get achol poisoning. "