Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

He smiled and ran his fingers through Isaac's hair gently and pecked his cheek "Its dinner time should I get them to bring a hot pot in here?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"I'll be back." He smiled and went over to the phone and called room service and they came in with a huge covered pot and threw some coals into the empty hole covered by bars and placed the pot on it and left dishes and chopsticks.

He laughed and sat on the cushions on the floor and pulled the lid off there where beef and ham and a whole bunch of other veggies and other things.

Isaac's stomach began to growl uncontrollably. He held onto his stomach and blushed UN embarrassment.

"that looks really good."

He winced when his stomach growled.

He smiled and laughed."Yeah they do."He gave his master a plate and pair of chop sticks ."Do it like this."He pulled a carrot with ease.

Isaac nodded at the instructions that Fox told him. He grabbed the chopsticks and postponed them in his hand. He went got a carrot, but it would slip out of the chopsticks. He blushed in embarrassment.

He giggled and handed him a pair of trainer chop sticks."Use these."He smiled and ruffled his hair.

- - - Updated - - -

He giggled and handed him a pair of trainer chop sticks."Use these."He smiled and ruffled his hair.

Isaac grabbed the training chopsticks and tried to pick up a carrot. He was successful this tinge around. He's chest swelled worth pride over his simple accomplishment.

"look, i was able to pick one up."

He laughed sight and smiled."That great master.....have you ever worked with them before?"He said the popped a piece of carrot into his mouth.

Isaac chuckled, eating the carrot he picked up.

"can't say that i have. When i was a small child, i would travel with my parents, but it was usually to Europe."

He giggled and bowed his head before placing some food on his plate."My family was from Japan."He smiled while looking at the other.

Isaac was awestruck. He ate another carrot and smiled.

"that's incredible, I've always lived here, but i did travel a lot with my parents. I haven't left my home since my parents' death."

He smiled."well my mother is anyway."He laughed a bit and began eating and put his dish away afterwards.

Isaac finished eating and set the chopsticks down.

"would you ever like to go back to visit your childhood home?"

He shook his head."Proabley not there anymore...it had a lot if burn damage we had a hard time selling it."

"i see...would you like to see her? If you have family, you should take advantage of seeing them."

He picked up the dirty dishes and covered the hot pot.

"I'm so sorry, buy we should go see your family. And it might be nice to go and visit Japan none the less. Show me your culture. Reach more about yourself."

- - - Updated - - -

"I'm so sorry, buy we should go see your family. And it might be nice to go and visit Japan none the less. Show me your culture. Reach more about yourself."