Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac smiled back.

"I've heard Germany is very nice. The people are kind, I've heard. Would you ever like to go there? Or maybe the UK? Italy is beautiful from what i remember. I feel like traveling. Before you came along i had no desire for the outside world. But now, i want to see the world alongside you."

He smiled."That's sweet I'm fine with anywhere as along as I'm with you.Fox leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Isaac smiled and held Fox's hand.

"we should travel around the world! See new places and learned different customs!"

He felt excited to travel with Fox. He hadn't felt this excited in years.

He smiled and realized something."Master what about the other servants and slaves and the house?"He frowned as he rethought it ."Master can I call you by your real name?"

Isaac turned towards Fox and nodded.

"you may. It sounds better than Master. Since you've come, I've been letting them go. Haven't you noticed the the decline of people I the household?"

He shook his head and blushed."No I was focusing on you mostly.Fox rubbed the back of his neck and laughed.

Isaac smiled and kissed Fox on the forehead.

"i didn't need anyone, besides you by my side. So let's go see the world together."

Isaac smiled and nuzzled Fox's neck.

"I'm serious. I love your voice and eyes. How much you live me shows and i never felt so loved in my entire love."

He smiled loving how the other loved what he thought where flaws ."I never through all the years and all the difernt masters had one so nice and cute and one that I love."

Isaac blushed in return. He scratched his temple and smiled.

"I'm glad that I'm the first one to love you. I never knew you had other masters.how did they ready you?"

"Let's just say most of the marks on my body aren't from you but them hitting and whipping me one the I even had a iron thrown at me."

Isaac felt anger go through his. He felt terrible that he has hurt Fox, but couldn't stand the idea of someone hurting him.

"you didn't deserve any of that. It'll take me a while to be worthy of you, but I'll become someone worthy of you."

He smiled and stroked his cheek and kissed him."That's nice of you to say but some of that I did deserve. "He snuggled closer and nibbed on his ear.

Isaac felt sad that Fox believed he deserved to be treated so unfairly. He held onto him and stroked his hair.

He began to purr slowly as his hair was stroked he Nuzzled his hand wanting more of the touch without even thinking he grabbed Isaac's hand and licked his wrist with his small pink tounge.

Isaac felt a pleasurable tingle. He had never felt that before. He didn't know whether to pull his hand away our keep it there.