Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac awoke to soft whimpering. He looked at Fox and heard the whimpering coming from him.

"Fox, are you alright?" He whispered.

His face was buried in Isaac's chest and he was calling out his name as if he was looking for him."I...Issac..........m...master?"

Isaac was growing worried. He didn't know that to do to help. He just held Fox tighter.

"Fox, I'm here. Tell me what's wrong."

He began to cry and held the other closer and tighter. Still fast asleep."D-domt die......master......"

Isaac felt terrible. He would one day leave Fox, it's not like he hasn't thought of that.

"Fox don't cry, please."

Isaac held Fox tightly to his chest.

"don't worry. I'm here. It was just a nightmare."

He gave Fox a judas on the forehead and rubbed his back.

He was still crying tears rolling down his pale cheeks he whimpered and hugged him."Master......don't leave me alone......"

Isaac nodded.

"sure that sounds fantastic."

He stood up and held onto Fox's hand. Leading the way to the hot springs.

He grabbed a box of pocky on the way."To make up for running away and wasting my time we'll play the pocky game.....I'll keep it out of the water so it doesn't melt if any chocalate gets on you I'll gladly lick it off."He purred.

Isaac tried his best to not look at Fox while he stripped. He was raised to be a gentleman and gentlemen don't ogle people.

He pulled closer getting in and sitting in his lap and began grinding agansit him."You know you wanted to~"He purred.

Isaac covered his mouth, trying not to let a moan out. He took deep breathes through his nose and finally removed his hands from his mouth.

"Fox, what if someone hears us?"