Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac felt so happy and warm alongside Fox. He was still confused and worried of Fox's injuries. Did he cause them? He was afraid if he was the cause. He'll have to ask Fox about them later, in the meantime he should enjoy the time he has with Fox.

The stop came up and he grabbed his hand and got off after grabbing there stuff."You don't know where that trains going do you?"He laughed slightly

Isaac was embarrassed by his careless behavior. He shook his head.

"no, i didn't even bring necessities. I luckily had my wallet in my pocket." He murmured.

Isaac chuckled.

"i don't think your clothes will fit me. I'll just buy some clothes here "

He looked around the town for a boutique.

Isaac blushed and smiled.

"i can't say I'm muscular. I haven't worked out for several weeks now. I should get back in shape."

He noticed a small shop with mannequins.

"oh! There's one. I'll be able to buy a few days worth of clothes."

Isaac nodded and grinned. They walked into the small boutique and saw beautiful dresses and dashing suits. Isaac walked adding looking for casual attire. He saw a pair of jeans and a polo shirt that caugh..t his eye. He grabbed them and went to try them on. He tried then on and went to show Fox.

"how do i look? Does it look decent?"

Just at the end of the street when you see it you'll know."By the way I told them about our reservation while you where changeing and they said they'll allow it since were on there records."He smiled.

Isaac was taken by surprised.

"wow, you really thought ahead. I'm glad it could be settled."

He smiled and held Fox's hand.

He smiled."Well I like it better when your happy

"He gently squeezed the others hand." Are you ready?"

He nodded, growing nervous. Why would he be nervous? Fox was right beside him. Gee sighed in contentment.

"I'm looking forward to this."

"Me too."He smiled and took him down to the hot spring resort and they where welcomed with Japanese robes((I forgot the name of them.))and some one brought them to a room with a view over the natural hot springs." Sir you all so have a private one in the back at your deck its surrounded by fencing."He smiled fox tipped him and he left.Fox shutter the door and looked back at the other.

Isaac was in awe at the sight of the small resort. It had a Japanese touch to it. Tatami mats were on the floor and slippers in front of the bathroom. The yukatas they were given were cool and comfortable.

"wow, they are so comfortable."

."Wanna go in our mini hotspring?"he asked pointing to a glass door where it could be seen on the others side.

Isaac blushed but followed suit. He removed his yukata and slid into the got water. The hot water soothed his tense muscles and he sighed.

"this feels incredible."