Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac nodded and slid in slowly into Fox. He stayed still for several minutes before he began to move. He angled himself to hot Fox's sweet spot.

Isaac smiled weakly and continued pounding inside Fox.

"I'm glad."he panted softly.

He was approaching his limit and almost coming. He slowed down.

Isaac nodded and picked up the pace. His movements became erratic and he was rapidly approaching his release. He came worth a silent scream. He through his head back and panted rapidly. His head was swimming and goods senses were on overload.

Fox gasped as he picked up speed and wrapped his arms around Isaac's neck as he rammed into his prostate,"A-Ah! Master!"He moaned into his ear his nails slightly digging into his back as he curled his toes tail wagging like a dogs .

He continued to pound into Fox after his release. He grabbed Fox's member and began to stroke out in time Yup his thrusts. He leaned forward and have Fox a heated kiss.

Fox tightened around Issac feeling is seed inside him gathering warm fox threw his head back moaning loudly the room now filled with louder squishing noises his cheeks heated up even more."Ah! Master harder!"He began to beg him to move even harder after his master began stroking him he came all over his hand and panted.

Mathis slowed his thrusts to a halt and pulled out. His hand was covered in Fox's cum. He began to luck it off.

"mmm sweet."

Isaac was taken by surprise. He grinned and leaned over Fox.

"sure, i don't see why not? But you'll have to wait."

He stood up and wiped his hands on a towel. He grabbed the bottle of wine sent earlier and took two glasses. He poured wine into the two glades and walked over to Fox. He handed Fox a glass and gulped down his glass before going over to pour himself another glass.

He thanked him as he handed him the glass of wine."Thankyou master....and I'll look forward to that be t round."He smirked

He chuckled and poured himself a third glass of wine. He finished it and went to sit next to Fox.

"ready?" He breathed into his ear.

Isaac gave a soft moan every time Fox bit his lips. He flushed red asst the sight of Fox's face. So pink and pale. He kissed downward . Once he reached one of his Rosy, pert nipples he licked it and gave it a small bite.

Isaac smiled softly and kissed Fox. He pulled away and looked at fizz warmly.

"i love you so much, Fox."

He began to stroke Fox's member in time to his thrusts.

Fox purred."I love you so much I can't stand it ."He kissed him roughly and pushed his hips back to met his thrusts.