masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

"Even if you do make me feel pain what males you think I'll listen to you." He pulled on the cuffs once again then sighed.((I keep posting without watching if its typing I feel like an idoit)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

Alec chuckled softly and shook his head. "then I guess I'll have to keep hurting you until you can't stand it anymore..." he ran his hands up Rin's legs to rest his fingers on his hips. "I guess I'll just have fun by causing you pain, since you don't want to behave yourself."

He tryed to pull himself up so the he was sitting up but failed"In your fucking dreams."He shoved him away getting up once again ."I'll never behave for someone like you ...never in my life."He grinned.

Alec pulled him back down so Rin was laying down on the bed again. "That won't discourage me..." he said in a low voice, he spread the wolf's legs apart, holding them down with his own knees. "even if you'll never behave, I can still do lots of fun things with you" he roughly gripped Rin's cock with one hand.

Rin gasped slighty and began struggling .He stopped after awhile but still was growling lowly.His hips were covered in scratches and words left in his skin from the other masters."Your not making me want to behave etheir."He growled"Its so unfair!"

Alec grinned down at him, slowly moving his fingers over the wolf's length. "that's a shame... would you like me to get one of my other pets to take care of you? They're very good at this kind of thing, maybe it'll help you relax to have another wolf suck you off" his voice sounded like he was mocking Rin "or would you prefer something else, like a bunny?"

"I'll cave there heads in I'd they even tryyyyyyy." He growled louder than before.He bit his lip after awhile and stopped moving his tail or sqwerming around"Just go awayyy."

Alec lightly traced his fingers around Rin's entrance with his free hand "when are you going to get it? I own you Rin, you don't have any power over the situation anymore. Just relax and give in, I can make this very painful or very pleasurable. It all depends on you which I choose"

Rin's eyes widened as he felt the fingers tracking around his entranceand tryed to move away more .His eyes pointed downwards as he struggled more eventually he just gave up.

"good boy..." Alec murmured when Rin stopped struggling. "don't worry, it's your first day with me so I won't do anything that would hurt you too much" he said with a grin. He pulled his hand away from the wolf's entrance and grabbed some lube from the bedside table.

He wimpeared closing his eyes not wanting to watch.His tail fluffed up slightly his ears still folded downwards.He tryed to get his mind of the fact he was going to get raped but couldn't he opened his eyes and looked in a different direction.

Alec coated the fingers of one of his hands in lube. He slowly pushed one finger into the wolf, roughly gripping his cock again. "how many other people have done this to you?" he asked in a low voice, rubbing his thumb over the tip.

"J-Just you...."He bit his lip Hardee causing blood to drip down his chin slowly.His tail began wagging slightly " It feels so werid. "

Alec couldn't help but smile at his words "you're a virgin? well, I guess I'll have to make sure you enjoy this then" he pushed his finger in deeper and leaned down to lick the blood off Rin's face. "just relax, it'll feel good if you just let it happen..."

He gasped and pulled at the chain on his wrists wanting to cover his mouth.His ears stood up"I forgot my hands were...chained..." He bit his lip again but lighter

"it's because you couldn't behave earlier, I'll let you use your hands when I know you're not going to abuse the privilege" Alec kept gently jerking Rin off with one hand and slowly added a second finger, stretching him open a bit more.

He moaned slighty but quickly bit his lip he glared at Alec a bit.He swqermed a bit more not use to the feeling.A slight tint of pink appeared on his face

"don't try to hold your voice back..." Alec murmured, pushing his fingers in deeper. "I wanna hear you moan" He kissed Rin's neck, lightly sucking on the skin.

He gasped feeling the fingers brush over his prostate he tilted his head giving him more skin to suck on.Even he had to admit he was weak agansit pleasure. He relaxed a bit slighty his tall was wagging happily.

Alec smiled and gently rubbed his fingers against Rin's prostate. He pushed in a third finger, lightly squeezing the wolf's length. "does it hurt at all?" he asked softly, lightly running his tongue along Rin's neck.

He nodded slightly opening his eyes slighty to look at him.His chest ached as his heart belated like it was going to break out of his chest."m-master"He moaned as tthe fingers pressed up agansit his prosate again.

"such a good boy..." Alec murmured, lightly sucking on Rin's neck again. He spread his fingers apart a little to stretch the boy more, pushing them in deeper. "does it feel good?" he asked softly, pumping the wolf's cock.

"A-ah..." He blushed more and griped onto the chains looking away slighty"y-yeah..."He bit his lip again slighty his tail wrapped around Alec's hand gently still swaying brushing his wrist slighyt."Shouldn't you feel good t-to?"

Alec grinned and slowly pulled his fingers out. "oh don't worry, I'm about to..." he unzipped his own pants and pulled out his cock. "I just wanted to make sure you were prepared..." he said, coating his length in lube.

His eyes widened"T-theres no way t-that is going to f-fit!"He struggled a bit his ears going down.He wimpeared when Alec moved closer"You are literally going to break me!"