masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Alec sighed and pushed two of his fingers back into Rin. "it won't fit if you don't relax..." he muttered. "calm down... three fingers is enough to prepare you as long as you don't get all tense"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He wimpeared then mubbled under his own breath "I'm sorryyyyyyy"He gasped as the two digits entered him.His foot spazed and kicked slightly he looked up at Alec with lust full eyes.

Alec pulled his fingers out again and gently kissed Rin on the lips. "just relax..." he murmured, pressing his length against the wolf's entrance. He paused for a moment before slowly pushing into him.

He bit his lip as he went in he kept trying to relax."owwww"he wimpeed his tail stopped swaying and ears went down.He nodded once he was ok with it.

Alec pushed all the way in and gently stroked Rin's length. "does it still hurt?" he asked softly, slowly starting to move. He didn't go too fast so that the wolf could get used to the feeling.

He gasped "N-no i-its fine." He bit his lip his tail wrapped around his thigh. Trying to encourage him to start to move a bit faster his ears perked up a little bit ."master can you u-unlock the handcuff n-now?"he heasatied saying it but the cuffs were hurting him by now he gently tugged on them.

Alec thrust deeper into him. "I would... but I don't know if I can trust you not to try to fight back..." he said quietly. He started to thrust in harder and faster. "you were so bad earlier, remember?"

He gasped as he brushed agansit his prostate again"P-Please!" He griped onto the chains on the cuffs and curled his toes slightly he looked up at him with his puppy eyes .He used to do this all the time to get what he wanted usually they eventually gave in to whatever it was he wanted.

"Are you going to be a good boy?" Alec asked with a smirk. He thrust in even harder, aiming for the boy's prostate. He couldn't help but chuckle at the cute expression on Rin's face.

"Ah! Y-yes... i-i..promise!" He tryed to wrap his legs around Alec's waist.His breathing quickened as he threw his head back moaning"Just...t-take ...them o-off!"He whimpered begging him to as a bit of blood driped down his wrist.

Alec noticed the blood but he really didn't care. "prove that you'll be a good boy by waiting" he said with a chuckle, thrusting even harder into him. "I'll take them off if you don't struggle until I"m done"

He pouted"But I wanted more support so I was going to um...."He felt Alec moving harder "Ah!Master s-slow d-down!" His mouth was agape from pure pleasure.

"why? Doesn't it feel good?" Alec smirked and thrust in even harder, he gripped Rin's cock and roughly stroked it. "just relax and let me make you feel good..." he moaned

"N-no its just to m-much!" He bit his lip as he whimpered"i-i think I'm going to...."He wrapped his tail around Alec's thigh tighter

Alec chuckled softly. "go ahead and cum" he moaned, feeling himself getting close to climax.he gripped the wolf's hips and aimed his thrusts against his prostate.

He arched his back"Ah!"He came all over his chest and on Alec's stomach ."um...sorry."He panted slighty

"it's fine..." Alec chuckled and thrust into him a couple moan times before he came inside the boy with a loud moan. He sighed and slowly pulled out.

Rin quickly curled up covering himself his face was a deep shade of red."pfffttttt your to fucking rough."he looked around and sighed closeing his eyes.

Alec ran his hand down Rin's back. "you seemed to enjoy it, despite how rough I was" he said lightly "are you a masochist or something?" he smirked down at him

He blushed"u-uh......" He didn't answer and just buried his face in the pillow.his tail was still wagging quickly.

"how cute..." Alec murmured "well, do you promise to be a good boy if I take the handcuffs off? If you behave I can make you feel even better than you just did..."

He rolled his eyes " I already promised just take my hand cuffs off." He sat up quickly and moved so he could get to them.

Alec smirked at him "you better not make me regret doing this..." he said quietly before unlocking the handcuffs and throwing them on the floor so they were out of Rin's reach

Rin sighed and rubbed his wrists looking for the cuts."ow....."He licked the blood off looking around slightly. "......your still here?" He tilted his head

Alec clicked his tongue in mild annoyance "is that any way to talk to your master?" he grumbled, pushing Rin's chin up with his hand. "what happened to agreeing to behave yourself?"