masterxslave ((bloodbunny and pigeon))

Bloodbunny

Alec gasped in pain at the kick and quickly backed away, glaring at Rin. "You'll regret that..." He snarled. "I'm going to leave you in here for awhile, don't expect to be fed until you can behave yourself" he left the room, locking the door shut behind himself.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Kotorichan

He rolled his eyes "whatever. .." He curled up and tryed to go to sleep.But the sounds were keeping him up he covered his ears with the pillow growling.After awhile how he sat up throwing the pillow at the wall.

Alec stayed away for almost three hours. He kept himself entertained with some of his old pets the whole time. Finally he returned to the room, slowly opening the door and looking in at Rin. "Have you calmed down yet?" he asked, his voice cold.

He looked over almost looking innocent he shrugged"meh..."He got up and walked over the chain yannked on his collar "ugh!" He fell where the chain ended he grunted rubbing his neck.

Alec walked over so he was only a couple feet away "are you going to behave yourself?" he smirked, knowing that Rin wouldn't be broken in already. "I figured I should at least tell you what rules I have for my pets so you'll be prepared for consequences."

He gulped slighty then grited his teeth "c-connseques?"he got up to his feet dusting off his knees his tail stopped swaying he seemed nervous for a moment .He tryed to toughen up a bit and stood a little taller.

"of course, I have rules and ways to enforce them" Alec smirked at him. "don't worry, they're all simple enough that even you can understand. And if you behave well I'll even give you special rewards for your behavior" He gently lifted Rin's chin with his finger "are you ready for me to explain everything to you?"

He growled slighty looking at the hand before sighing"Fine make it snapy I'm sure we both have better things we could be doing."He swatted the hand away from himself.

"First of all, I am your master and expect you to address me as such. If you don't then I'll continue to give you smaller and smaller meals until you fix your ways. Since I am your master you must follow every order I give you, your punishment for not doing so will be anything from a meal skipped to a beating. That depends on what the order is and what you do to disobey. Any attempt to hurt me will also result in a beating." Alec thought for a moment, trying to remember if he had forgotten anything "oh yes, and if you manage to run away then I have plenty of people who will be able to catch you. So don't bother even trying"

He laughed"I'll find my ways~" he took out a nail file and began to file his nails then putted it away.He yawned then looked at the wall noticing the noise finally stopped.

He smiled slightly and when over to sit on his bed.

Alec shook his head slowly "you're very stupid aren't you?" he said, his voice low and threatening. "take off your clothes, or do I have to make you take them off?" He took a few steps towards Rin.

He grinned and easily snapped the chain he had worked on it with the nail file while he was gone. He looked over noticing that the door was still open and darted out of it not looking back.

((it's pretty good so far, what do you think?))

Alec just let out a sigh of annoyance when Rin dashed out. "what did I just say?" he murmured, pulling out his cell phone. He called up the security guards he had posted around his house to tell them to catch the runaway. One of the doors burst open as Rin passed. A wolf boy who looked to be a few years younger than Rin reached out for him as he ran past. "Help-" the boy cried out before a man yanked him backwards by a leash.

He wasn't watching were he was going and ran into a wall and passed out.There was no damage done he was just unconscious he layed there looking like he was in pain.((Yeah I like it so far ^-^))

A couple security guards found him on the floor and dragged him back to the room. Alec quickly stripped the wolf's clothes off and handcuffed both his hands to the bed before he could wake up. He also rechained Rin's collar to the bed to make sure he couldn't get away again.

He felt the collar being moved around and slowly woke up"ehhh.....what happened...oh yeah ...I totally didn't see that wall it appeared out of thin air..."he gently shoved Alec away with his foot.

Alec moved to sit next to the wolf on the bed so he couldn't be touched by his feet. "didn't I warn you not to run away? I have people swarming all over this property, I even have security cameras so if you escaped somehow we can track you down with those images" he pushed Rin's hair back "you little idiot"

He grited his teeth"Don't touch meeeee...."He whined trying to move away from him.Then noticed his hands were cuffed to the bed he growled"Awww.....why'd ya do that?"he yanked on the chains.His tail stopped swaying he seemed annoyed.

Alec chuckled and ran his hand down Rin's chest. "Well, since you tried to run I needed to give you a punishment. I can't have you fighting back, can I?" He rested his hand on the wolf's hip "since you're still new I'll be gentle with your punishment this time"

He growled and tryed to kick him but failed ."I said don't fucking touch me!"he finally managed to kick him in the face.Rin gulped slighty as his ears when down ".........."

Alec froze when the kick connected "you are so stupid..." he growled. He grabbed Rin's legs and forced them apart, pinning his ankles down on the bed and moving between his legs. "don't touch you? you really think you're in charge here?"

He suddedly looked scared"w-wait no please don't!" He struggled even more trying to get free.His heart began beating fast he felt as if someone was trying to crush is chest.He shut his eyes tightly not wanting to watch.

Alec chuckled softly "so you only behave when I threaten you?" He moved his knee up to press against Rin's ass. "maybe you should behave yourself unless you want to feel a lot of pain" he rubbed his knee against the wolf's bare skin. "when you act like such a brat it doesn't make me want to be gentle..."

He bit his lip a bit "Mhn...I-I.."He gulped" I will never."

- - - Updated - - -

He laughed slighty mocking him hopefully he'd get the reaction he wanted.Gw loved making people angry.