"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki open his eyes and blushed" you gave me kiss on the cheek didnt you" he was very happy to be with Len and Len was his boyfriend

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

He smiled"Yeahi did."He petted Yuuki's ears softly."How is your fur so pretty and shiney ." he glazed his fingers across his tail.

Yuuki smiled" my last owner liked to stell with my tails and she was very good too" he start to think about his last owner and start to cry

Yuuki stop crying and smiled" I'm sorry about that Len, i start crying everytime When i remember my last owner, she was very kind woman and i loved her very much"

He frowned slightly "I see....you got nice masters?" He traced the scars on his hips and looked at an iron mark on his chest.

Yuuki smiled" I'm sorry for at i Get you to remember about your old master" he walked out Of shower and found towel for him and Len

Len nodded slighty and wrapped the fluffy oversized towel around him."Do you have an oversized hoodie I could wear Yuuki?"

Yuuki smiled'' yes i have some clothes you can wear and after our date before we go home, we can stop and buy clothes for you, what do you say about that Len?'' he start to clean himself with towel

Len smiled"That would be nice."He smiled "Imma go warap up in my blanket until your dressed then we can find some clothing here."

Yuuki smiled" sure I'm calling you When I'm finish changing clothes, love you my dear Len" he finish clean himself and wrap towel around his waist, walked out Of bathroom

he smiled before yuuki walked out and replyed"Love you too."HE smiled and walked out and into the living room where he had left his blanket.He picked it up and wrapped himself in it quickly and sat on the floor

Yuuki walked towards cabinet and fund some clothes for him and Len, he put new clothes on himself and called on Len" Len I'm finish changing, so com up so you can put some clothes on yourself"

"Alright !" He went to his room and waited for him to hand him someclothing he sat on the bed still in his blanket

Yuuki gave Len some clothes" here is your clothes and we can go out and have our first date" he kissed Len cheek

Len put them on with his blanket still around him the skinny where fine he laughed how the sweater was almost like a dress on him."thanks this is perfecglt

Yuuki giggled" you are very welcome and I'm happy at you like it, shall we go out then?" He start walk out Of his room

"Yes ...wait my coin wallet is in my blanket."he rummagd through the blanket and pulled out a cartoon fish shaped coin wallet " Alright now I'm ready."He held Yuuki's hands and smiled .

Yuuki walked outside Of his room, walked downstairs and towards door, open the door, walked outside with Len, closed the door and walked towards teater with Len where they shall watch movie and after that they shall eat at restaurant and Yuuki really looking forward to it very much

Len was looking around as they walked"Wow....its really a beautiful day." He smiled and looked over at Yuuki " Don't you agree."

Yuuki smiled" its always beautiful day When I'm with you" he continue walk towards teater with Len

Yuuki smiled and stop outside Of movie, smiled at Len" Which movie do you want to watch?"