"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

He blushed a bit deeper as he purred slightly his tail began swaying."N-no I don't......."He denied it looking back at him his eye shineing

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled" I'm only teasing you Len, shall i wash your hair?" He took frame his shampoo

Yuuki took shampoo in Len hair and start to wash Len hair, was carefull so Len didnt Get any shampoo in his ear.

Smiled at Len

He purred happily it feel really nice having his head scratched as he had his hair washed .He moved a little closer to him.

Yuuki giggled'' what did i say about master Len?'' he found sope and start to wash Len body with sope

He moaned slightly as he ran over his chest."nhh.....Not to call....you ...master."He purred slighty looking into his eyes

Yuuki smiled" yes thats correct and what shall you call me?" He continue wash Len body with sope

Yuuki smiled and kissed Len" yes thats right, call my name from now on and Which you call me master one more time, I'm going to kiss you deeper next time"

Yuuki smiled and kissed Len deeper, got Len closer to himself and took his arm around Len head

He closed his eyes blushing a bit his legs became a little shakey after awhile."Mhn!....."He tryed to pull away for the kiss .

He was still blushing a there was bit of drool on his lip he nodded panting slighty."I just needed to breathe."He looked away too embarrassed to say anything else.

Yuuki smiled" I'm sorry about that Len, shall we finish shower and go on dater after that"

"Sure." He smiled hugging Yuuki his tail swaying happily. he. Nuzzled his neck purring as the pelted them he ran his fingers through Yuuki's hair "Should I wash your hair?"

He smiled and squeezed some shampoo into his hand and gently rub her it into the others hair.He smiled watching it lather up a bit "close your eyes or your going to get soap in them.