"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled" are you coming then? My bedroom are just upstairs" he walked towards stairs

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

He followed him wrapping the blanket around his self a bit more.Once they got there he sat on the bed and smiled patting the spot next to him.

Yuuki took off his skirt and walked towards bed, la himself down on bed beside of Len, smiled" I'm very happy for to have meet you Len"

He smiled hugging him"I am to who knows what would have happened...... "He hugged a little tighter not wanting to let go." And then I got to meet you."He smiled his tail swaying happily.

Yuuki smiled"I'm very happy for at I rescued you but let's sleep now, good night my love" he feel to sleep hold runt Len

Len got under the covers and kissed his forehead"good night my sweet heart."He sank into the bed and fell asleep.

The was next morning and Yuuki heard his phone ringe, he took the phone and start talking in the phone, he talked low so he should not wake up Len

Len rolled over pulling the blankets with him he purred as he engulfed him self in the blankets.He rolled into Yuuki slightly.

Yuuki was finish talking in the phone and la his phone down on table, smiled at Len" sleep we'll Len, I don't have work today" he feel to sleep again

Yuuki wake up so Len, smiled" good morning Len, did you sleep well?" He kissed Len forhead

Yuuki smiled" i sleep very well, its long time since i did sleep so good and thats is because you are beside Of me"

Yuuki smiled" you can go back to sleep Which you want, i dont have to go to work today since the owner sick" he play with Len ear

He purred closing his eyes"I wanna go around.....I haven't been in this town before."He opened his eyes to look at Yuuki and smiled."Is that alright with you?"

Yuuki smiled" yes its alright with me Sweetheart, so want to take shower togother?" He played with Len ear

Yuuki raise himself up from bed, walked towards bathroom, walked inside bathroom and start to take himself off his clothes

Yuuki walked inside shower and smirked" i didnt Get any answer from you my dear Len" he start the shower and was waiting for Len shall come inside shower

He walked in "Y-yeah ...." He looked away still blushing and shivered as the water hit him.He looked up at the shower head letting the water hit his face a then moved away a bit.

Yuuki smiled" you have sexy body, did you know that, i love you body so much" he got closer to Len and kissed his neck