"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Len Nuzzled Yuuki's cheek he took a bowl and began eating"s-spicey." He coughed covering his mouth with his arm.

- - - Updated - - -

Len Nuzzled Yuuki's cheek he took a bowl and began eating"s-spicey." He coughed covering his mouth with his arm.

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Len smiled" sorry about that Len, you don't like spicey food?" He gave Len his glass of water

"I'm just not use to it..." He thanked him and took a huge gulp of the water.He stopped faning his face

Yuuki smiled" want me to make another food?" He continue to eat his food and drink glass of water

He shook his head"No its fine I don't like wasting food." He continue d eating his tail curled up after awhile.He finished his water after he ate all his food.

Len pouted "Heeeey......." He Nuzzled him"pet meeeeeeee master."He Nuzzled his hand"Len's a good boy!"

Yuuki smiled and start to pet Len" you can just call me Yuuki, I don't think master suite me very we'll" he plate down his plate on board

He purred slighty"yes young mast- I mean yes Yuuki" he blushed slightly at his mistake.He reached out his hand and began to stroke the fur just be hide yuuki's ear"does this feel good?"

Yuuki start to purred and smiled" yes is very good Enjoy, I like it very much, is long time since somebody touch my ear now"

He smiled and continued "Oh then I'll keep going."He smiled a bit more his tail swaying more." As long as you like it."

Yuuki purred and swing his tails enjoy Len touch his ear" I really like you Len I'm very happy for at I buy you"

He smiled"I'm happy you did to." He hugged him gently

- - - Updated - - -

And Nuzzled his neck purring happily."I like you to."(forgot that part

Yuuki blushed and smiled" I'm happy at you like me back Len, do you want to come with me to work tomorrow?" He stryke Len's tail

He blushed as felt his tail being stroked "s-sure where do you work Y-yuuki?" He tryed to calm down a little bit.Except he could while he was looking into Yuuki's eyes.

Yuuki smiled" I work at pets shop so are two hour away from here, the owner are very nice, so you are going to like him"

His tail swayed"Alright I'll go."He smiled purring slighty still"If you say their nice they must be...."

Yuuki smiled" they must be what? And is only one owner and his name are Taylor" drink his glass of water so was soon empty

"They must be nice." He smiled wrapping up in his own blanket "........." Len licked Yuuki's cheek"You had some rice on you...."

Yuuki blushed deep red and smiled" yes he is very nice and funny, are the something you are afride off?"

"No....not really."He Nuzzled his cheek" Meeting people isn't really my thing......."He couldn't sit still he kept moving around constantly .

Yuuki smiled" you don't have to worry about meeting people when you have me, I shall protect you" he raise himself up from couch, took his and Len plate walked towards sink and start to wash them

He hugged his knees"Hes gotta be different he won't be like the previous masters ...."he wimpeared slightly thinking about his old masters.He curled up in the blanket again wanting to feel safe and comforted

Yuuki so worried on Len" what is wrong Len? Did something happened with your previous master?" He comfort Len

"He'd punish me treabley even if I hadn't done anytying .....One night he blind folded me and..." He looked at the fl9or not wanting to say the rest.He hoped he would be able to tell.