"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki so shocked on Len and comfort Len" poor you, how could your master do that to you, you don't desvere that"

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

"He kept saying he hated cats over and over and I deserved to be in a cage and the key thrown away.....*

" He snuggled closer to him.

Yuuki smiled" you don't have to worry Len I'm much better than your old master and I can't hate cats since I'm neko myself"

He smiled and purred almost at the reply. "OK Yuuki."he leaned closer to his face" U-um may I kiss you?" He blushed feeling like an idoit asking the question.

Yuuki blushed deep red and smiled" sure you can kiss me Len, I have not problem with that"

He smiled"A-Alright." He leaned in and gently kissed him.He pulled back quickly waiting for any reaction.

Yuuki smiled'' thank you very much, I really like that kiss, is it alright I kiss you back''

He smiled then nodded moving closer a look a little bit."Of course you can Yuuki."his tail began swaying a bit

He blushed slightly as he quietly started purring.He pulled him a bit closer slipping his tounge into the others mouth but quickly pulled away."I'm sorry I don't know what came over me...."

Yuuki blushed and slipped his tounge inside Len mouth, his tails start to swing

lens eyes widened slighty before narrowing then closing.He began to kiss back wrapping his arms around Yuuki's neck.

Len got more into the kiss and pulled himself closer so that he was sitting on Yuuki's lap .His tail began swaying more as he opened his eyes slightly to look at him.

Yuuki stop kissing Len and smiled" Len do you want to be my boyfriend?" He swaying his tail

Yuuki smiled" thank you for want to be my boyfriend, do you want to have our first date after my work tomorrow?"

He smiled"Sure." He tapped Yuuki's nose "Where do you wanna go?there's alot of events happening tomorrow."

Yuuki smiled" what about we watch movie and eat at restaurant after that?" He drink his glass of water

Yuuki smiled" it's alright with me Len, I love you so much" he kissed Len again

Yuuki start to yawn" I'm getting sleepy, shall we go to bed Len?" He raise himself up from couch