"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled''I would like that but I'm going to buy something so are secret, I promise its not going to take long time'' he raise himself up from bed

"Oh OK......" He sounded sad and layed on the bed and used his tail as a pillow."I'll be waiting for you my dear."

Yuuki smiled''what about this then, I can follow you to my work and you can be there until I'm coming''

Yuuki smiled''you are not burden to me Len and you is never going to be burden to me''

Yuuki smiled,sat himself down on bed hugged Len''Dont call youself burden Len, I dont like that''

"I'll go I guess." He stood up and looked down rember ing he was naked."Um.....maybe I should get something when where out to........"He blushed covering himself with his blanket.

Yuuki smiled" i can buy you some clothes meanwhile I'm at shopping mall, for now you can wear some Of my clothes" he raise himself up from bed, walked towards bathroom

He looked away still blushing and smiled."Alright that's a good idea."He knew that the others clothing would be a bit big on him.

Yuuki walked inside his bathroom for to wash himself and change himself in new clothes

Len curled up in a ball and soon fell into a deep sleep he really was really tired but he just didn't look it.

Yuuki walked out Of bathroom with new clothes on himself, smiled at Len and walked out Of bedroom downstairs towards kitchen for to make breakfeast for him and Len

Yuuki was finish with breakfeast and called on Len"Len wake up, breakfeast are finish"

Yuuki smiled" good morning again sleepyhead, come and eat your breakfeast now" he sat himself down on chair and waited for Len shall Seat himself down before he start to eat

Yuuki smiled and start to eat his breakfeast, he make his favorite breakfeast bread with Salomon and drink orange juice

Yuuki smiled" are you still tired? Are you always tired in morning?" He asked and stopp eat his breakfeast, drink his orange juice