"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki walked out Of bathroom with new clothes on himself and walked out Of his room, walked downstairs towards front door, put shoes on himself open the door walked outside and closed the door after himself, walked towards buss stop for to take buss to his work

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki was now at his work, he worked in supermarket and enjoy his work very much, talking to customer so come for to buy things

A young neko a bit younger then Len walk to him."Do you sell bandages? "He showed him a huge bleeding gash on his arm.

Yuuki smiled" yes we sell bandages" he gave the young neko bandages" here have you bandages and that cost 16 yen, by the way what happend to your arm?"

He handed him the money. "Can you help me stop the bleeding....." His clothing was bloody."Some one attacked me while I was outside."

Yuuki walked out Of counter and boye himself down, start bandage the young neko arms and smiled" here now have i bandage your arms, where are your parents?"

Yuuki smiled" yes I'm okay with that and I'm sure its okay for my boyfriend too, so what is your name?"

Yuuki smiled" dont worry I'm not lauging, i like your name very much Chesire, can you wait second, I'm going to stop working soon so can we go home togother"

Yuuki was paying last customer and When he was finish with that, he step out Of counter smiled at Chesire and took his hand towards Chesire" shall we go then Chesire towards your new home"

He nodded and took his hand Cheshire's hand was soft and small Cheshire had pinkish red ears and white hair like snow that almost covers his eyes.

Yuuki walked out Of supermarket with Chesire and start walking towards his home with Chesire, lucky his home was not far from his work, so he didnt have to take buss

Yuuki smiled" yes is very pretty out Chesire" he was now standing outside Of his house, walked towards front, open the door and walked inside with Chesire, he called on Len" Len are you awake, I'm home"

Yuuki hugged back and smiled" Nice to see you again and you must meet Cheshire our new son so i have just adopt"

Yuuki smiled" yes he is very adorable, its it alright he is living with us since he dont have any parents, his parents got killed by wolvs"