"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled" i think we Should have private weeding or just contackt marriage, what do you think?" He continue was Len hair

Yuuki smiled" so we write our names on weeding paper then and pay for it, that sounds good for you?" He skyll out shampoo from Len hair

Yuuki smiled" i dont have family too, so that are we saying that, so tomorrow are we going to Get married"

Len looked a little worried."But we need clothing........

.well I could do it."He looked at the other.

Yuuki smiled" i have buy clothes for our weeding When i buy your clothes" he start wash Len body with soap

Yuuki smirked" did you like that sweetheart?" He start to play with Len nipples

Yuuki smirked''Nya i loved that Len, Nya more to me'' he continue play with Len nipples

Yuuki smiled" we can continue this on the bed, lets finish bubble bath" he kissed tip Of Len ear

Yuuki smiled" so lets step out Of bubble bath then" he step out Of bath and found some towel for him and Len

Yuuki smiled" you are very welcome Len, so lets clean ourself and after that we are going to bed" he start clean himself with towel

Yuuki was finish clean himself and walked towards bedroom with towel around his waist