"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled" shall we go home and have some fun?" He raise himself up and took his hand towards Len

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki smiled" thats good, lets go then" When he start to walk towards fire festival entrance he bump into somone and so who the person he bump into was Edward Yamada and smiled" Edward is that you?"

Edward taurn around and smiled at Yuuki" hello Yuuki long time to talk, how are you doing?"

Yuuki smiled" I'm doing very good, what about you?"

Edward smiled" I'm doing very good as always" and they start chat with another

(Edward Yamada have short black hair, black eyes and wear black t-shirt with skull on it and black pants and black shoes)

Len yawned and snuggled his arm and held it gently he turned around just enough to watch some off the fire works set of.

- - - Updated - - -

Len yawned and snuggled his arm and held it gently he turned around just enough to watch some off the fire works set of.

Yuuki watched the fire works with Len and smiled at Len" wow fire works are so beautiful Len"

Yuuki smiled" shall we go then Len" he said good bye to Edward and start walking towards fire festival entrance

Yuuki smiled''sure we can take bath together'' he walked out of fire festival entrance and start walking towards home with Len

He giggled."And it can be a bubble bath too!"He grinned happily and held the others hand and walked home.

Yuuki smiled''Sure we can take bubble bath, its long time since i hadd take bubble bath now, so I'm really looking forward to it''

Yuuki start to take his clothes off himself and When he was full nude, he walked towards bath and start bubble bath

Yuuki smiled" i love you too and I'm looking forward to our weeding day" he kissed Len

He kissed him back and turned off the tap just before it over flowed."I'll drain some of the water."He bent over ont front of him and began looking for the plug

Yuuki so on Len sexy body and got hard but hide it so Len shall not see it with his arms

He leaned agansit the tubs egde forcing his hips to go up a bit more and he found the plug and drained some water out.