The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

Hmm, let's see.

I have rode a bicycle naked before (playing truth or dare). I never felt more free with the breeze down below. That part was probably a bit too much. XD

I'm a gay and got "divorced" (lol this word selection) from my family because of it. My parents didn't agree with my sexuality so I cut ties with them and I'm fcccking happy about it. It's alot better to be living as a free soul :cuteonion54:

I like to sing kpop or G-DRAGON songs frequently

I like twerking sometimes but mostly to annoy my sister

When I get out of the shower I LOVE to just stay in nothing but my towel for over and hour it's so comfy

And I like to do backbends on my bed in an oversized shirt

Merp hope that's not to explicit

Oh and I like to randomly tap the words that pop up on my kindle XD this sentence makes no sense... permission from beyblade shogun is the same I don't have to go to Mississippi for the welcome i'm sure you will enjoy it was the same thing which is why your not there is nothing to be honest with you tonight

I get the whole shower thing. If I have the time, I'll just lie down after a shower and listen to some music.

+ Also, my first real kiss was with a guy (which I'm a guy).

+ My mom, sister and I had cops point their guns at us and accuse us of burglary when we were helping my sister move her stuff into her boyfriends. It was cleared up shortly when he came home.

+ And I had one person offer me $50 to give them a lap dance in front of a Chinese restaurant, which I declined to do so. :cuteonion58:

I understand, I also enjoy wearing just a towel after I come out of a shower. Just wear it and lie on the bed, sometimes, I got so sleepy and slept just in a towel :p

I also love shopping for underwear and I've a lot of them already XD Whenever I see a cute ones, I will buy them :hamtaro-005 (5):

I have a different characters, well like two side of coin. Sometimes I can be kind and warm person but then I can be scary and intimidate person.

I really love running, though I rarely do that now XD

I've got 9 personalities.

1. My normal personality which always tries to cope with everything that comes into his way.

2. The "nasty" personality who always wants to irritate people.

3. "IloveEVERYONE"-personality who's all joyous and cheerful no matter what. Tries to make everyone else happy as well. Doesn't like it when people are angry or fighting and is always trying to make peace.

4. "DON'TyouFUCKINGdareTOpissMEoff"-personality. You should really be careful when this personality is on... Pissing him of is... well.... lethal. (Often fights with personality number 5)

5. This personality talks all the time, and really never shuts up. He's good when you're around new or quiet people. It'll never get boring with his blabbering mouth and endless imagination. (Doesn't really know how to separate fighting from friendly chatting so is pretty much getting along with everyone) Ps. The most idiotic personality of mine.

6. This personality is the quiet-type, and doesn't care about anything really. "Mmm..." Is the longest sentence which you can hear from him usually. (Gets well along with personality number 5)

7. The perverted personality who's always craving sexuality and things related to sex. Loves to tease people sexually and mentally.

8. The shy personality who would really like to talk to people, but is just too shy to do that. He often stays quiet in some corner, next to personality number 6, and is very happy when someone says even a "hi" to him.

9. For some unknown reason, this personality has gotten an ultimate amount of wisdom. Or rather he knows how to use my brains in the correct way, and he's always very reasonable + a good buddy when you have some rational planning to do. Somehow this personality is also someone who is respected by every other personality of mine. He even gets number 4 to stop killing, if it comes to it. Only problem of his is to get number 5 quiet, but it's probably because 5 isn't totally sane.

I love going to sleep. Not excatly sleeping but the time before I nap away and recently I discovered that I prefer hard and cold places over

soft and warm places.

And then I change the sites im dreaming on, Left for emotional but more clouded and Right for analytic but less emotional, I even do this when daydreaming, rolling my head around to fit the dream. Haaa... *rolling head to the left*

Not a WTF fact, but just a random fact about me. By default, I just accept random Friend Requests no matter who. So to those who sent me FRs but I've never spoken to, thank you for taking interest.

- I woke up one fine afternoon with a strong urge of reading a lot of old books. Just read, read, read and read a lot until I get satisfied.

- Because I am into photography, I often see interesting scenarios in the urban and my imagination would start working like my eyes are the lens and my mind or my head is the camera body. There are even times when i'd close my left eye or just stare at a subject from across the street for a very long time. My close friends know what i'm doing but they still think it's creepy.

- I like seeing a boil's pus being squeezed out.... Yeah.... >.>

The WTF? Random Facts about YOU:

Hmn....Well most people know me as Never or *******

Yeah. That's right I don't reveal my real name. This name already express everything I want to. If you don't get it, is okay.

I'm a pretty laid back person with a pretty creepy interest in sadistic,twisted and anything that pulverize my mind over thinking way too much.

I had several debates in my head, at the same time criticizing and defending one subject until achieve to my own conclusion and consequently own opinion. So if someone has a different one, I enjoy very much to listen.

I'm not very good with displaying emotions, care or whatsoever people/society expect me to the point I'm sometimes considered heartless. But I'm logical. Always logical.

Even so, I'm usually friendly and nice and respond when someone talks to me, even more if I like/sympathize with the person.

I value personal space. Of course, because of that, I respect other's space.

I love to joke around. Especially when I'm in the mood for it.

Well....for a while that's it. -shrugs-

Another random facts about me:

I love ice-cream and not just love but like REALLY REALLY LOVE IT XD

I don't like to spend money on me but I rather spend it for people I care about.

I never go out of house without my mother knowing where I go.

I like sleeping alone in my bed and really dislike it when others sleep next to me.

• i like all kinds of candy.
  • i like green tea and all kinds of tea in general.
  • my favorite animals are wolves,tigers,cats,orca whales,bunnies and dogs.
  • i'm afraid of butterflies and clowns.
  • my favorite anime/manga genres are yaoi , mystery & psychological.
  • my favorite Japanese actress is Kitagawa Keiko.
  • i love Asian food, i like to discover new flavors and new dishes all the time.
  • i love anything that has to do with computers.

Im a Canadian

I suck at sports

I like all genre except for Yuri, Tragedy, Horror...

I dont like to talk [Not really a peoples person]

I like editing graphics

I have a myanimelist,goodreads, my dramalist - so... i like making lists lol