The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

I suffer from Apiphobia, is a fear of bees.

I prefer to speak Spanish with my friends and Portuguese with my parents. (But now that I am studying in the United States, I speak a little more English. XD)

I'm afraid of needles.

I'm very bad at writing, but I love writing screenplays.

I have a great obsession with the color blue.

I love strawberries.

I am bisexual.

I've had 2 accidents where I almost died, but something keeps me on this side.

I began to suffer from insomnia, because of stress.

I have curly hair.

My uncle and his boyfriend are the only ones who know that I love Yaoi.

I'm biracial (My mother is Caucasian and my father is half Mexican and half brazilian)

I have a sister who is 17 years younger than me.

I'm really bad at math, that I do not even know how I get to college.

The person above me, i wish that my life was as interesting as yours.

My life is a tedious routine everyday.

I've always wondered if spirits existed and wishes that i could meet one.

• 4 weeks later...

I can get quite agitated about buying cookies, one of my weaknesses, only to get home to find about 50 percent of them are broken.

I sometimes enjoy the silence. Helps me think.

I had a huge crush on this hot guy that worked for my family's restaurant when I was 8. It all started when he gave me a dollar XD.

I had a huge crush on this hot guy that worked for my family's restaurant when I was 8. It all started when he gave me a dollar XD.

Dude that is so sweet. But you know *lower voice* When older men usally give candy or money to littel children, you Run!

(Haha no no that was a joke, I know he must have been a good persson, I'm happy that you got a dollar... and nothing more XD )

Ok my turn.

(btw Im not gonna tell you any weird stuff cuz if I do, I won´t have any frineds left)

I drink Hot coco every evning (almost) during the cold time of the year.

I seriously belive that only kind people drink Hot choco.

Have you ever been Angry while drinking Hot coco or seen someone doing that, NO , you haven't.

Cuz Hot coco is something that makes people nice...er.. nice-er.

Over and out

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Haha he wasn't that much older. He was like 14 XD. I miss him XD.

Hmmm, I'm much more of a coffee person. I have to drink it every morning or I'll go crazy.

My biggest fear is saying something that will make me sound stupid. Same thing applies for anything I do or the way I look. I hate when people say that I'm a "know it all". I swear I really don't *nervous laugh* I like eating teddy bear cookies with Hershey's chocolate. I sometimes stand in the rain just to look up at the sky (always end up sick afterwards and complain about being sick XD). I never think my artwork is good enough or my writing (really need to stop that haha) I stay up until 4 am sometimes even though I know damn well I should be in bed. I am just me*giggle*

Lets see rando things about me..... I am a cancer, I love music writing and art above most everything, I am addicted to sushi, I love all things cinimmon, I have a weakness for toppo and pocky, My favorite color is green, I tend to get hyper focused easily and loose track of time often, I am an antisocial attention whore,if that can even make any kind of sense. LOL I love anime and manga, cosplay and most things considered Otaku. I tend to be over confident even when the results are not there. But thats one of my quirky flaws that makes me awesome. I digress.... there really is too much random about me to list it all

• 2 weeks later...

I need to have both my room's door and window either closed or opened to sleep, if one is closed and the other one is opened, it gets me anxious and I just can't relax and sleep.

Welp...

The only romance type shows or books I do are yaoi or BL. I get butterflies in my stomach during the adorable love making that I do not get at all with straight or yuri/GL couples.

I'm so petite... 4'9

I'm super duper shy. So shy I often don't know how to respond to people who try to talk with me.

I'm so petite... 4'9

I'm super duper shy. So shy I often don't know how to respond to people who try to talk with me.

I feel your pain. I'm 36 yrs old with same height and I get mistaken for a teenager it's scary. Also shy, introverted. So shy that unless i have known you for a while then comfortable. If not, I stay quiet because I don't want to do or say anything stupid. Also, when I'm around someone I like, I prefer to move around and clean anything that might be a mess or straighten something that doesn't even need it. I am an odd breed XD

I feel your pain. I'm 36 yrs old with same height and I get mistaken for a teenager it's scary. Also shy, introverted. So shy that unless i have known you for a while then comfortable. If not, I stay quiet because I don't want to do or say anything stupid. Also, when I'm around someone I like, I prefer to move around and clean anything that might be a mess or straighten something that doesn't even need it. I am an odd breed XD

I know how you feel. I try to not get in people's way or mess with things they don't want moved or whatever. People get really angry sometimes. o.o I'm also not very good at holding back tears. xD

I feel ya

! 10 seconds of sun seems like like an aphrodisiac for freckles, they just appear at every exposed part !

Somethin else WTF? Yeah, I cant look into Mirrors when its night and Dark... Im about as resistent to horror stuff like a biscuit in a milk bath!

srsly, mirrors are creepy when its dark, especially when ya got long hair, ya end up lookin like somethin too scary for a ring movie (And no, I DONT look so bad in daylight! ,:p )

yeah I know right xd good thing my hair doesn't turn orange yet in summer hahaha

Pshaw, too late for me, I had that trait since birth!

That a WTF? fact? I make it one! I have Red Hair! (Yeah, burn dat pagan witch-er...! :p )

It was really a shade of orange when I was a kid, luckily turned down to something a bit less fire truck! A hip hip to nature!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Something WTF? huh...

Alright. I've been on 33 different meds over the last 9 years. :Red_fox6::_red_fox 12

• 2 weeks later...

I've had 4 to 5 eye operations to re-align, since they were both cross-eyed...