I Order a Kiss!((Ryouta Basket & Arekushisu))

Ryouta

Takuya was going to sleep that his phone vibrated and rang a bit. He had a message. He cursed himself for not turning off his phone but he felt like reading the message, hoped that it would be Asuya. He opened the message as his eyes widened. He jumped out of the bed as he dressed up fast. He walked out of the room as he looked at the other was asleep. He couldn`t think probably! That baka! He tried to kill himself for Takya!!!! Why the hell? Takuya was no good so why him? He quietly put on his shoes and left the house, headed to the hospital that Asuya was. He ran to the place he was having a surgery. They told him to wait outside. He slide down after he leaned to the wall, he buried his face, crying in silence.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Ryouta

Asuya was fixed up but very weak. He had lost a lot of blood and he would have to be kept on the hospital for a little whole to make sure he didn't do if again. He was now in his room and sleeping. They had stitched up his wrists and they would be healed up completely in a month or so. He had done it because he no matter how much he tried it didn't work. No matter how much he wanted to be apart of Takuya's life Takuya didn't want him there. He was called names and hit and he didn't like it. He was a filler for sora who left only months before. He hated that Takuya couldn't just give him a chance. He did everything for Takuya he took him to the hospital stayed up with him he even cooked for the man. And it wasn't good enough for Takuya.

Takuya was staying there the whole times of the surgery. It took almost 5 hour hours to see him. He was so happy that the other was alive though his face and eyes were terrible because of crying a lot. He thanked the operator and bowed to him. I twas the thing he rarely did. He was praying a lot and he was so happy that the god listened to him. He rushed to the room that Asuya was resting. H rushed in, panting lightly. He was relieved. His tears fell again, one by one. He sat on his knees next to the bed as he started sobbing like a child. He held the other`s hand the he had cut and deeply gave the wound that was covered with a bandage a kiss. He squeezed it tightly as he put it on his own cheek, he was shivering badly and also he felt tired and busy. He buried his face on the blankets, resting a bit until the other would wake up.

Asuya moaned softly his eyes blinking open. He didn't really register anything and he closed his eyes again the lights hurting his eyes. He felt a hand in his and he got confused. He looked down seeing a familiar head laying next to it fast asleep. He sighed closing his eyes again unable to keep them open. His arms hurt and he just wanted to leave. He didn't know who the head belonged to but it looked familiar.

Tajuya was deep asleep so he didn`t notice when Asuya opened his eyes. He was seeing a dream again but it wasn`t Sora any longer. In the dream, he was crying but out of happiness. He was on the bed and Asuya on top of him. There became one and Tauka was panting lightly, Asuya refused of going any further. Takuya held him tightly as the other did it back. Takuya felt cold but the other warmed him up. His tears started to fall again as he mumbled. "Asuya..." So many times.

Asuya heard his name and his eyes widened and he looked at the head his hand in the others moving slightly a gasp leaving his mouth from the pain it caused him. "T-Takuya...?" He said softly his voice cracking slightly because he needed water. He groaned softly tears coming to his eyes crying softly.

When somebody heard the other calling him, his eyes started trembling as he turned his head up and opened his eyes. Their widened as he saw the other was already awake!"Asuya!" He stood up as he prepared a glass of water. He sat the other slowly on the bed, leaned him to the wall and helped him to drink water! He put away the other`s tears! He held his hands and kissed them, shaking badly, sobbing.

Asuya smiled softly taking the glass of water and he took Afew drinks of it before he sighed resting his head back on the pillow. He parted the seat next to him, "Sit..." He said softly feeling the kiss on his hand and he smiled softly. "You said my name..." He said softly his hand moving to Takuya's cheek but he stopped instantly doubling over in pain unable to move his hands without them hurting his wrists. "Ouch!"

Takuya smiled at the other as he blushed darkly and looked down. "Did I?" He smiled deeply but sad as his tears fell one by one. He fist his hands, grabbed the sheets tightly, not really trying to hold back! He said in a terrible tone of voice. "Baka!...Do you know how much worried I was? I felt like I was going to faith when I understand you are in the hospital! Don`t ever make me that worried again or I`ll never forgive you! Understand?" He shivered badly as he covered his head on his arm, not letting the other to see it!

Asuya smiled softly his own tears coming to his eyes. "Ah...so you do care about me..." He said softly and tapped Takuya's shoulder. "Will you come lay up here with me...? I feel lonely." He said softly as he scooted over leaving enough room for another person to lay with him.

Takuya shook his head, he moved closer to the other when he sat on the bed, started stroking the other`s hair gently. "Sorry...I can`t here! The doctor might get mad...I`ll do when we are home, a lot! Promise!" He smiled deeply while crying. He held out his pinky at the other. "I promise!" He wanted to give himself to the other from now on.

Asuya smiled softly and pulled Takuya down with him. "He won't get mad. He knows we aren't family. So it shouldn't matter. Plus...I did this for a reason and I sorta just want you to hug me and tell me I'll be okay..." He said softly as he looked at the other. But he took his pinky and laced it with the others pinky promising him. "I'm happy you'll let me in some. Hehe it makes me feel nice." He said a soft blush on his cheeks as he wipes the others tears. "Don't cry anymore honey, I'm okay now."

Takuya was shocked when he was pulled down on the bed! He looked at the other from close and blushed. He looked away and groaned a bit. "But...that doesn`t mean that my behavior changes! I`m still the same and I sill can`t tell you an answer, so you must be patient!" He glared at the other for a while and punched his head. "Though you said that you don`t like it, this is because you scared me a lot, baka! Promise me that you would not do a thing like that again!" He held out his pinky again to make another promise with him. "If you do, I`ll die with you, got it?" He shouted at the other and puffed his cheeks, still crying.

Asuyas smile faded slightly. "Yes I know..." He said softly and let go of the other. He winced feeling the pain Run through his head and he looked up at Takuya. "Okay. I promise..." He said lightly pinky promising the other again. "But...you won't die with me. If you don't love me Takuya. Then you'll only morn me as a friend. And I'm okay with that if that's the only thing I can be. But please don't kill yourself for me..." He said softly tears coming to his eyes. Knowing that Takuya wouldn't kill himself because of him.

Takuya was so pissed of when the other said that. He knew what he was thinking right now! He sighed and moved back when he was pushed away. He closed his eyes for a second then opened them and starred at the man with his red eyes. He put Asuya`s tears away and sat up, looked around. He could find anything useful so he sighed again. He walked to the window and moved upper to the edge. It wasn`t like that it was his first time he wanted to kill himself. He deep breath and closed his eyes. He opened them and looked at the other with a gentle smile. "If you are not going to believe me then I`m going to show you!" He was going to fall!

Asuyas eyes widened and he watched Takuya get up and he instantly jumped out of his bed going to the window and pulled Takuya back into the room they fell back and Takuya landed onto of his chest making him groan in pain. He was still holding on tightly to the other. "Okay okay I believe you!" He said tears coming faster. "Just don't kill yourself...I love you too much to see you splattered on the sidewalk." He said softly hugging Takuya his breathing slowing down from the run it took him. His wrists were bleeding again and he had pulled his Ivs out when he got out of bed but he didn't care. He was just happy he could save Takuya. "I-I believe you..."

Takuyq was shocked that he was pulled. He got happy when the other said that he believed him and loved him. He smiled but it suddenly disappeared when he saw the other bleeding again. He pulled the other up and lay him down on the bed. He was all worried again. "Baka..." He shouted as he ran to the door and opened it, he called the doctor and waited for him to arrive. They went back to Asuya and the doctor started examining him again so fast! Takuya placed his hands on his mouth, tried to not cry but his tears were coming randomly, hoped that he would be fine. Fortunately, it was nothing serious according to the doctor. He sighed out of relieved, grabbed his chest. Doctor bandaged his wrist again and turned back at Takuya. "What just had happened?" Takuya didn`t want to put Asuya in trouble. "Sorry, my hand stock and I pulled the Ivs." He bowed, hoped that it was no big deal. The doctor yelled at him a bit and left the room. Takuya laughed a bit, walking to Asuya.

Asuya sighed softly and nodded when he needed to. He let the doctor know he felt fine and he smiled to Takuya when the doctor left. "Please...don't do that again." He said reaching out to the other male. He wanted a hug, a kiss even he really wanted someone to hug him. He really wanted just to feel loved.

Takuya sat next to the other and nodded. "If you promised that you would not tell me such stupid things again...you are still a child, admit it!" He sighed as he held him tightly in his arms, putting his head on his chest, stroking his hair. He kissed his forehead and closed his eyes. "Baka...!"

Asuya blushed softly and he hugged Takuya tightly his eyes closing to the kiss on his head. "I won't. I am a child...but it only happens when it comes to you. I get so upset and worked up because I don't want to lose you..." He said softly opening his eyes again looking at him smiling lightly. "I meant it when I said I loved you...it hasn't changed. I just am trying to hard not to mess up again..." He said softly nuzzling his face against the others neck.

Takuya blushed darker as he put his head on the other`s shoulder, shaking. "Asuya....there is something that I feel about you that I`ve never felt for somebody else. I thing it`s love! I`m not 100% sure!" He whispered as he looked at the other`s eyes. He kissed his lips lightly and closed his eyes, holding his cheeks into his hands. "I thought...you would never come back to me..." His expression turned into an irritated one as he squeezed the other`s cheeks. "Baka...didn`t you think what the hell should I do with the damn reporters? They are all looking for me because of the kiss we had in the street. Take responsibility!"

Asuya smiled softly and kissed Takuya again. "I know I know. We can tell them we are siblings? Haha or....you can tell them we are together." He smiled softly once more sighing happily. He was getting tired his wrists were hurting from the movement he just did. "You don't have to tell me you love me yet...I can wait..." He said softer as his head landed against Takuya's and he was fast asleep. The drug they were giving him to help with the pain made him sleepy.

Takuya refused the first suggest by shaking his head. He smiled and blushed deeply by the other`s second suggest as he nodded and closed his eyes, leaning his head back to Asuya! "I love that....I love to tell everybody and all my fans that you are my boyfriend....because you are the only one that worth me! You are really important for me...Asuya..." He looked at the other for a while after he fell asleep. He laughed lowly as he lay his head on the bed, starring at his charming face for a while. He stroked his hair as he kissed the other`s forehead. He fell asleep on the chair.

Asuya woke himself up and moaned softly his body hurting. "Takuya?" He couldn't see the room had gotten dark and he didn't know if the other left or not. He sighed softly, "Takuya?" He said again and he reached his hand out to where the chair was at when he went to sleep. He felt a hand and he chuckled softly leaning down kissing Takuya on the head.

Takuya slowly opened his eyes after he was being kissed. His sleep was light since he couldn`t feel relax to sleep peacefully in there and Asuya might have have needed anything. Takuya blinked for a while and yawned. He was all tired and he just wanted to hold Asuya a his teddy and sleep for the whole day but he knew that he couldn`t. He managed a smile at the other and stroked his cheek. "Hello Asuya...did you sleep well???"