I Order a Kiss!((Ryouta Basket & Arekushisu))

Ryouta

Asuya laughed and took the beer with him and took another just in case Takuya wanted some. "No I wasn't planning on sleeping yet but I saw you had my pillow in here and I don't want you sleeping on the couch. If someone has to sleep on the couch it will be me. And Takuya. You are small. You have a small body." He laughed and handed the beer to the other. "You want this?" He asked and took about her drink of his own. "Come on we can talk while we drink! Drinking is the best way to know about someone." He said leaving his head on the back of the couch. "Takuya what about your family? Do you still see them?" He asked looking at the man. "Why don't you just tell me whatever you want to tell me." He smiled widlu and winked at the boy.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Ryouta

He liked his kindness "Thanks, but it's your house and bed so I can't let you sleep on the coach.anyway , let's discuss about it if I couldn't sleep with you, you aren't a kicker while sleeping , are you?"He laughed slowly and blushed once more"I said not to call me small man! ! It's embarrassing! "He sigh and took the beer"T..thanks!"He leaned to the coach and started drinking. He closed his eyes and put his hand on his head"Not really! I haven't seen them for three years or so...I'm not really in the mood to talk about the past right now, actually, I have a fever! I think I really overworked myself!:"He said drinking the beer and gave the rest to Asuya, He stumped and looked at the floor"I'm just thinking that my life is so stupid and keep say that everybody knows about me but actually nobody knows about me! Confusing ha? I dated many girls we ended up being apart because all they wanted was money and to be famous and I know it's because of my work but I still can't quit it but I still want somebody to cheer me up when I am in pain,but that somebody won't come!"Takuya smiled and looked at the man"Sorry...I just..."he looked away and sighed again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Asuya smiled softly pushing the boy against him hugging him. "Don't worry about it. I'll listen to your problems if you want. And as for your fever come to bed then." He smiled softly and he just took a drink of his drink. "Or you can fall asleep on me and I can take you to bed when you fall asleep. But I understand how the job gets in the way. One of the reasons I never even joined the modeling business. It's a sad, lonely job. With a lot of people who don't really care about me and a lot of people who only love you for your money and looks." He said softly his hand playing with the others hair.

When Asuya huggled him , Takuya felt weird .He was really big and warm and made his heart raise.he never received any kindness from anybody even from his parents .That was one of the reasons he left them.So when he was so close to somebody like that he felt shy and just met Asuya .How could he be that nice? He closed his eyes and leaned to him"You sure are warm..."His smell was nice and made Takuya lost himself, He had no idea what was he doing but he was so tired that he couldn't think probably, He caugh two times Asuya was still wet , a few drops of water fell on Takuya's face, He kinda like it.He blushed brightly and without knowing it himself he fell asleep on his hold.

Asuya turned his attention from the boys face to the tv and he smiled softly his fingers playing with the others hair still. He smiled feeling the other breathe heavier. He sighed softly and picked the man up in his arms walking to his room and laying him down. He smiled softly and got in with him and covered them up. He pulled the boy back to him and let him use his chest as a pillow. Asuya had missed a person this close to him. He had only had Afew of them. But this man had slept with so many women he didn't understand how he was still single now. He sighed again and looked up at the ceiling and he closed his eyes dozing off as well.

Takuya slept really good, though it was a single bed , though he still didn't know Asuya but he felt like he was holding somebody important. Asuya was really warm and made him feel something that he had never revieved from anygirl he slept with.It was already morning.Takuya felt a heavy thing on his arm .As he woke up , he saw Asuya , using his arm as a pillow sleeping peacefully .He couldn't wake him up. He kept looked at his face, Something was weird ! His heart was beating really fast and they were too close and on the same bed!"W..what am I thinging, we are both men!"He thought that inside but he still couldn't trust Asuya very well even if he is a man, even a man could use him, He experienced it before when two men tried to violate him when he was in high school but fortunately he escaped but all he was thinking of then was how nice Asuya was, he put his other hand on his cheek , staring at the man for a while.

Asuya sighed and opened his eyes. He looked up into Takuyas eyes and a blush covered his cheeks. He leaned his face into the others hand and he smiles softly. "Good morning Takuya. Did you sleep well?" He asked looking up at him happily and he blushed darker. He wanted to kiss him but he couldn't and he knew he couldn't. He didn't think this man knew about his like for him already bht he knew that if he told him maybe he could get to know him and kiss him one day.

Asuya woke up"Sorry...did I woke you up?"He looked at hisface, his expression was strange, His cheeks were red .He asked with a worried face"Asuya? What's wrong? Oh, man! Don't tell me that you cought a cold from me!"He sat on the bed and put his hands on his head , he sigh "Yogata! You don't have a fever!"He smiled and stood up , looking back"Thank you Asuya , for everything!"He looked around his houseand saw the bathroom "Hey, can I take a shower? I think that I stink!"He waited for his answer as he walked to the window and saw the sun had already risen, He looked the view and blushed with a fine smile on his face, he felt good as the wind passed by and danced with his hair.

Asuya cleared his throat and nodded a sigh leaving his lips before he sat up and looked up at Takuya. "Yea go ahead. I'll cook breakfast." he said and made his way to the kitchen. He shook his head sighing once more as he got the eggs out and some pans. He couldn't believe he was liking this boy. He didn't even know him that well and he was already having some type of feeling in his chest that said Takuya was more that a friend. He started cooking and heard the shower click on and the sound of the water coming from the other room.

He walked to the shower and opened the hot water as he went under and became wet all over his naked body , He was so sexy at the time, He closed his eyes to calm himself down after a while , he started washing his hair and body .He felt better as he washed away the dirt, He understood that he is taking long so he closed the water and looked around , he saw a clean towel on the shelf .He took it to dry himself a little then he used it around his waist to hide the private parts .He let out a big sigh and opened the door to the living room, He walked to the kitchen where Asuya was as he smelled the delicious breakfast, He leaned to the wall and asked"Hey! What's for breakfast?"He waited for the male's answer.

Asuya sighed softly and finished up the eggs and toast. He say the plates down wiping off his hands. He looked up hearing the man talk. "Eggs and toast. I hope that's enough I thought aboht making pancakes." He smiled softly and sat down at the table starting to eat slightly. He looked over Takuyas chest and looked away fast. He was hot. Well built but still small around the torso and shoulders.

The younger male smiled and moved his head"No,It's enough and thanks!Really!"He smiled at Asuya and blushed and looked away"I owe you now,so I invite you over to my place.We can go together so that you won't be lost in the city."He sighed and sat on the table."No...To be honest,I don't want to go back there alone."He brushed his wet hair and started eating his dish.It was good but Takuya laughed slowly and looked at his new friend"Maybe you are a good cook but still my eggs and toast are better than yours!You know why?Because it's the only thing I can make when I have no meal at home,I'm a master of it!"He laughed again and put his hand on his cheek,smiled softly"Nice joke,nee?"

Asuya laughed and shook his head, "Yes haha nice joke!" He smiled and had already finished his food and smiled lightly. Takuya was cute and he didn't mind seeing him like this. "Ah but I can't go with you. You see I have to take care of the shop." He said looking down slightly sad. He didn't know why he was sad but he didn't care anymore he wanted to be with him slightly but he didn't know how. "I don't know if I can get away for a day or so but I can see if I can." He said thinking as he looked across the table at the other man.

Takuya was kinda shocked"But didn't you said you were free today?Or maybe I heard it wrong! But you said it for sure because I remember."He stood up and picked the dishes to wash them."Well...if you don't want to come,you don't have to lie,you know!"He was kinda pissed off! He recalled that he told it himself the day before but then,he was rejecting it.He finished washing them and walked to the living room,wearing his clothes with an annoyed expression on the face"Sorry,I should get back for the city for now!"He said and bowed to the other male"Thanks for everything."he turned to the door to leave.

Asuya caught his wrist and looked upset. "Hey...don't leave...I just have to find someone to look after the shop okay? Then I'm free to go with you!" He said his eyes pleading. "I'll get ready and then we can go alright? I didn't mean to upset you. I just meant I had to take care of it meaning watch the shop. But I can get someone else to come in for me today. Can you wait...please...?" He asked worried this person was going to walk like of his life isuy like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Asuya caught his wrist and looked upset. "Hey...don't leave...I just have to find someone to look after the shop okay? Then I'm free to go with you!" He said his eyes pleading. "I'll get ready and then we can go alright? I didn't mean to upset you. I just meant I had to take care of it meaning watch the shop. But I can get someone else to come in for me today. Can you wait...please...?" He asked worried this person was going to walk like of his life isuy like that.

He sighed and looked away"Okay,I understand!I`m not mad.Sorry for being a little rude!You did all this for me and I..."He blushed,he was embarrassed about his behavior.He looked into the man`s eyes then he looked down"I guess I can wait a little longer.So,hurry up or I will leave you behind!"He said sitting on the coach and leaned to the sofa"I feel dizzy!I think it`s because of the damn cold!"He closed his eyes and put his hand on his head and started breathing with mouth,after a while he stood up walking oddly to the door."I think I should go out so I might feel better."

Asuya looked worried and he pulled on a shirt and jeans and ran back to Takuya. He wanted to take a shower but he changed his mind and decided he wasn't going to. He hugged Takuya from behind and his breathing coming fast from running. "Please...dont leave yet...you said I had a chance to get someone to look after the shop...you can't just leave.." he said softly his lips brushing against Takuya's ear without him really meaning it.

Takuya was completely shocked and looked behind at the man's eyes"Asuya, what's with you? I said I was just going to wait outside! Youare weird!"He felt dizzy again and leaned to the man's body to feel better.He closed his eyes and tried to stand probably , he smiled at the man and looked away"Okay, I will stay!"He laughed slowly and petted his hair with a bright blush on the face"You are still a child, you know!"He cough two times afterward."I think I should buy some medicines on the way home."

Asuya blushed lightly leaning his head into the others hand, "No...I just like you. There isn't anything childish about it." he smiles up at the other male and pecks his lips lightly. "Alright let me call someone." he said grabbing his phone and keys as he left his home dialing the number. It picked up on the first ring, "Hello, Kyo I need you to do a favor for me...yea i know...yea...i know...but I need it just this one time..i wont ask again...yea...mmhm..okay see you." he said and hung up the phone. "Okay we are all set." He said smiling back at Takuya.

Takuya smiled and walked to the older male, looking at him with with his charming model smile "Okay! ! Let’s go!"He said walking down to the restaurant as he looked around .It was a nice place! That was what Takuya thought, he blushed softly as he masseged his shoulder"Nee,Asuya! I want to come here again! "He looked back "I really enjoied the time here with you and your friends."He walked to the door and opened it"But with one condition..."He pointed at the male as he turned around"Next time, you should teach me how to work!"He slowly laughed as he put his hand on the head gain"But...really! !Let's buy some medicines , okay?"

Asuya laughed softly following takuya, "Yea? I'll have to teach you next time! We can stop at the store before we drop you off at your place." he said and opened his car door for Takuya, "Come on in." he laughed softly hoping Takuya didnt mind the kiss that he had taken. He got into the car himself and started it up sighing slightly. "So to the store then we can take you home." he said putting it into drive after the other was strapped in.

He agreeded and jumped inside his car next to him as he looked outside of the car's window to see the neighborhood once again. It was so beautiful that he couldn't quit looking. He blushed brightly as his eyes met the restaurant and Asuya's house. He touched his lips with his fingers lightly. He remembered what he had done. He felt dizzy so he couldn't understand much. He decided to not look at Asuya for a while to think what to do. He kept looking outside without moving his face or a single word.

Asuya stopped the car and got out getting medicine for Takuya and he came back with the medicine. He handed it to the male and smiled, "There you go, now wait and we can take it when we get to your place. Ah...I dont know where your place is. you mind punching it into the GPS?" he asked handing the small gadget to the younger male a soft smile on his lips. He noticed that Takuya wasnt looking at him at all, not when he talked, and not when he hadned things to him. he sighed lightly, "Takuya...about the kiss earlier...I didnt mean for it to make us awkward around one another...I just i acted on impulse, it wont happen agian." he said and started driving again.

He saw the man explained about the kiss, his eyes shone as he heard his words, he took the gadget from the other male and punched his address and gave it back, he stared at the medicine and he didn't know what to say, they were almost at his house, he looked at Asuya with a bright blush on his face. "What do you mean by "impulse"? Does that mean that you fell for me?" He asked and he was a little curious about it. He looked down and smiled. "You know this is the frist time that a man kissed me..." He didn't know what was wrong with him! He wasn't feeling angry but strang! Like he was shy or something, hus heart was beating fast. What if he really did? How could he answer? Maybe he was just like others but he couldn't think that, he seemed nice and he could feel that he really have feelings.

Asuya coughed lightly a blush on his cheeks as he followed the directions to Takuya's house. "I'm sorry I didn't...god I should have asked if you even liked guys." he said one of his hands scratching the back of his head. "Ah well...I do like you if thats what you're asking, I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't have feelings for you." he said and peeked over at Takuya. He smiled softly and looked back at the road. "I however...am scared to fall for you because of how famous you are, Ive been screwed over once by someone just like you...and I never want it to happen again. I want to get to know you and...maybe fall in love with you but that is if you're okay with it Takuya." he said the mans name with such affection that it made himself blush.