I Order a Kiss!((Ryouta Basket & Arekushisu))

Ryouta

Asuya sighed softly and followed Takuya and when they were finally alone he looked at him. "What was that? I could tell you didnt want to do this with me, you don't have to if you don't want to." he batted the women away from him and looked up at Takuya and sighed pulling him closer and kissed him softly right in front of everyone in the dressing room. "IF you don't want it then I'm not going to do it. We aren't doing this for anyone but us, I don't want to be apart of it if the person i'm in love with hates it." he said his hands on Takuya's hips drawing small circles there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Ryouta

Takuya tried to think a bit as he sighed. "Right but I just changed my mind now..." He was blushing from the time the other kissed him but he kissed him back after talking. "I want to shoot with you Asuya so let's go?" He said as he puffed his cheeks. "Actually it's a good way to get rid of the girls whom are following you, right? They'll notice you are mine." He muttered as he gently pulled him closer, smiling.

Asuya nodded and he sighed, "Alright if you are okay with it...then lets do it." he said and smiled softly hugging Takuya. He was excited about it, "As for women following me now one follows me silly, if anything people follow you like lost puppies." he winked at him kissing his lips one last time before he pulled away and allowed the women in the room to start fixing him up for the shoot. He sighed softly he had kind of missed this but it wasn't something he was entirely missing. He missed the population of people and the amount of plubicity he got from it.

Takuya wanted to yell at the other for teasing him but he'd rather to just let it be for another time, he watched the other get ready when he felt his back tired and leaned to the wall, crossed his arms...he slowly started to believe the fact that Asuya was a model before at the ages of his youth until he was ready and made his eyes go wide and pushed himself from the wall, gazing at the other. "You...seem handsome..." He whispered.

Asuya allowed the women to clean him up and make him look nice, he sighed softly as he looked over to Takuya hearing his comment, "Ah you didnt already think I was handsome?" he asked slightly hurt by the comment but he laughed instead. He stood and sighed softly. He felt like a doll, he removed his shirt and could feel the hairdressers eyes on him as he stripped changing into an outfit that matched Takuya's color scheme and his outfit. He then was handed a hat and a necklace putting those on as well. He turned to Takuya and he pulled him into his arms smiling cheekily, "Do I fit the part yet?" he asked and kissed him softly.

Takuya punched his head weakly as he groaned. "When did I say that? I was just shocked...in this way I have to look after you not to get stolen from me, baka!" He blushed lightly as Asuya kissed him and then looked away. "Of course!" He said, feeling the girls starring at them giggling...he slowly pushed away as he grabbed his boyfriend's hands. "Let's go then.." He slowly pulled the other out of the room after thanking the designers and let go of him when they were there. "He is ready Mr.Director..."

Asuya instantly felt...sad...Takuya was acting different and he didnt even kiss him back. It hurt his feelings, he looked away and sighed. "Yep..ready I guess.." he said and ran a hand through his hair messing up the do the ladies had given him but the messy hair added to his hotness making him look like he had it a natural messy look. He put his hat back on and looked at Takuya stepping away from him some. "How do you want to do this? I'm started to feel sick again...so I would like to get it done the fast way..then I'll leave Takuya so he can do the rest of his work." he said smiling gently at the director not looking at Takuya as he did so. "I hope it won't take long...Takuya doesnt like me taking his spot light." he teased the other yet didnt look at him. He then looked at him slightly looking away unable to keep himself away from Takuya. And the worst part was..that he was the only one that couldn't be without the other. He felt that if he was gone tomorrow Takuya would be perfectly fine.

Takuya looked at the other feeling hurt...what was his boyfriend exactly misunderstanding about was the same for him now...he didn't know what he had in mind...he couldn't yell at the other at the moment, he knew they were people there ready for making rumors so he just looked away, not very happy face on his expression. He sighed as he couldn't help it if the other wasn't feeling good enough to do this. "It's okay then I'll tell my manager to get you home, he said now acting cold to the other...his feelings were broken and he couldn't comfort him anymore, at least for now. Now there was an awkwardness between them until the director crossed his arms and then decided. 'Please discuss your problems tonight and then come tomorrow, you can't shoot like a couple like this." Takuya looked at the other, shocked..before he could say anything, he was gone and others wee packing everything. He sightly looked at Asuya, biting his lips..."Let's go Asuya..." He said, hopelessly walking through the door.

Asuya nodded and he followed Takuya out the door not even looking back at anyone. He said nothing as he dropped the hat in the trash messing up his hair more but he still looked sexy in the outfit and such. He stopped outside the door and he sighed, "I'm sorry..." he said gently before he shook his head. "I'm gonna go home...I'll call you later okay?" he asked sofly not looking at takuya not wanting him to see the tears welling up in his eyes. "I miss my work...and my friends. I'll take the train so you can go without me." he said sofly as he sighed again. "I love you..I just need to be home.." he said softly and he started to leave his body starting to shake as the first tear slid down his cheek. It would be the first of many. He had ruined everything and he knew it, Takuya was angry with him. He knew this and he didnt want to face him for it.

Takuya looked back at the other when he said he was leaving, he wanted to disagree but before he could say anything the boy said that he had missed his work and friends...he couldn't force him to stay in his apartment if he disliked it. He just looked at the back of the other leaving, feeling his heart just broke from the pain...He watched him until he disappeared from his sight then he sat in his car and left the place to his home, on the way he was crying like a little child...his face all red but when he went half way to his place, he decided not to go there...so he changed the destination to somewhere else...he didn't care what will happen...he just drove like crazy in the streets.

Takuya looked back at the other when he said he was leaving, he wanted to disagree but before he could say anything the boy said that he had missed his work and friends...he couldn't force him to stay in his apartment if he disliked it. He just looked at the back of the other leaving, feeling his heart just broke from the pain...He watched him until he disappeared from his sight then he sat in his car and left the place to his home, on the way he was crying like a little child...his face all red but when he went half way to his place, he decided not to go there...so he changed the destination to somewhere else...he didn't care what will happen...he just drove like crazy in the streets.

Asuya sighed softly and gladly opened the door to his home. He laid down on the bed and he pulled out his phone, he dialed Takuyas number and called him. He sighed getting a voicemail he tried again and got the same this time he left a voice mail telling Takuya that he was sorry, that he wanted to make up for it by making him dinner if he would come by his place he would cook for him. He hug up and sighed pulling the shirt off of him throwing it down. He hated the clothes that weren't his he hated that Takuya and him got in a fight he hated it all and wanted everything to go back to normal. He hadn't even slept with Takuya yet..he wanted to he wanted to show the boy how much he loved him but now it seemed like it wasn't happening.

• 3 weeks later...

Takuya heard his phone ringing but he didn't care who or why was calling him...The phone was just left there without any touch as he found himself already out of the city driving in a road between a lot of trees as he suddenly felt that someone hit his car from the back and it made him lost his balance and turn the car to a tree as he crushed into it...fortunately he was fine but as soon as he wanted to discover what happened, the door of his car was open and someone hit his head with something. Then he faint, didn't understand but when he sightly opened his eyes, he found out that he was still there but nothing was there, neither a person not his car...his head was also bleeding and he couldn't stand...what is going to happen to him?

Asuya sighed and stood grabbing his keys, he called the boy again and he groaned softly. He wanted to hear he was okay, he had just needed his space he wasnt dumping him. He got in his car and turned it on and he pulled out of his driveway shaking his head. He needed to hear the other males voice. "Takuya pick up the phone this time please..." he said softly and sped to his home in the city. He knew someone would have dibs on where he was if he didnt pick up once more.

((What do you want me to do...? That was hard to pull out something...if he doesnt have his phone how is Asuya gonna find him and pick him up..? You made it very hard to come up with something...))

((It would not let me edit last post so please disregard it.))

Asuya was completely worried about Takuya, his heart was racing and his mind was everywhere. He didnt mean to make the boy completely angry with him let alone make him believe that they had broken up. He called the number again and groaned as he heard a voicemail. He picked up his keys as a sinking feeling filled his stomach, he locked his house up and then he walked to his car. He unlocked it getting in and he started driving, he had no idea where he was going nor where he would start looking first but he assumed that his lovers house was a good bet. He called again and again hoping to catch someone, maybe he had lost his phone? He didnt know but he was determined to find Takuya and keep him next to him his entire life.