I Order a Kiss!((Ryouta Basket & Arekushisu))

Ryouta

Takuya blushed darker as he heard his words, he didn't know what was wrong with him? He wasn't the only or the frist person who had confessed to him but he was kinda different, more important than others, his place in his heart was higher than others! He wondered why his heart was beating that fast! Wasn't it strange? Between two men? He wanted an answer ? He didn't want to give him an answer right away! He needed time to thing!So he laughed slowly and smiled at the older male. "Then, that's it..."He saw his hoyse and pointed at it."Oh, hey! That's my house! "He saw crowded around the building as he sighed. "Why are the reporters here? I am not in the mood to discuss with them."He put his hand on his head, his mind was messed up since he had a fever and he didn't know what to do about Asuya.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Ryouta

Asuya laughed softly, "There is a back entrance to your home right? Plus I could always take you to a hotel we can stay at for the night." he said and looked over at Takuya. He wanted the other to answer him but he knew it was early in but he didnt mind. "How about we stay at a hotel takuya, just for a night and you can come back home tomorrow morning." He said and touched the others hand with his to get him to look at him. "Or I can walk up there with you...I dont mind going with you but I understand you having a problem going with me...you know rumors..." he said looking away.

He blushed as he heard the word "hotel". Asuya was shameless, he looked at the crowded again and sighed, still tried to be cool but his voice was shaking. "I don't thing that would be useful because if they want to report, they will come today or tomorrow or maybe the day after that. We can't escape." He looked at Asuya and as he held his hand. He was a little angry of what he said. "What are you saying? The hell I care if there would be a rumor about me! " He looked down to cover his face and calmed down his voice."Well...they can go ahead and make report about you coming to my house because... it's fine if it's you."He was silence afterward.

Asuya blushed and smiled looking up at Takuya, "Are you sure? I can just go back home if you don't want me to stay..." he said slightly sad. He wanted to stay with Takuya, he wasn't lying when he said he wanted to be with Takuya as more than a friend. He really did like the other male and he didn't want him to be ashamed of being with him. Asuya parked the car in the parking lot to the building next to Takuya's home. "Ready to go then?" he asked winking as he unlocked the doors.

He got even more angry as he punched his head weakly. "Baka! I said I don't care and also I don't want you to leave! That's the part I hate about you!"He looked away with a big blush on his face. " Be... a good boy and I might start falling in love...with you...."He fast got out of the car as he said that, he couldn't resist the situation , Ah, specially when it was in the car. As he went out, the reporters attacked him and started asking him questions but he avoided them and walked to the door and opened it with his keys. He looked back as he was pushing the crowded away! "Hey! Come on or I will be in trouble! " He said waiting.

Asuya felt hurt hearing that Takuya hated him slightly, He walked behind the other pushing off reporters to let Takuya get through. He followed into the home with him and sighed shutting the door pulling Takuya in with him. "Heh you think I fell behind?" he asked looking down at the other who was now against his chest because he pulled him in. "I'm happy that you let me stay, and that you don't care about what people think." he said hugging Takuya. He let him go and looked around, "Wow...its nice." he said and nodded to the other.

He smiled but his face was red as a tomato again when the other huggled him. He took of his shoes, walked in, said in a low voice. "come in!" He went to his kitchen and made a hot chocolate immediately! He put it on the table in front of the coach and smiled at him."Feel free ! Here! This is for you!" His smile still remained."I'm gkad you like my house! You can dropby as much as you want!" He walked to the sofa and threw himself on it, breath deeply and closed his eyes for a bit! Then he opened it and looked at the other. "You know Asuya...when the other girl told me to go out with them ot vonfessed, if I knew them or liked them I would but sometimes I rejected them. I never cared about a real relationship with them but when...you confessed, I felt strange. For the frist time, I couldn't give the person an answer right away! I wonder why...I don't understand it well...so if you don't mind....we can start dating but I can't say that it will last forever since I don't know the meaning of love! But I think that you are different from...the others."He looked down and silenced.

Asuya took the hot chocolate and smiled taking a sip. He went and sat across the other on the chair and sat his drink on the coffee table. "Ah...that's alright with me. I like you and I'm open to trying to date." He said and smiled softly at the other. He was happy. "So will you go out with me Takuya?" He asked softly and looked over at the other. He didn't know why he was rushing into the relationship but he didn't not want to be with him. He liked him a lot and he wanted to see if more would come out of it.

Takuya smiled as he heard those words, he looked at the other as he nodded with a little blush on his face! "Okay, Asuya..."He accepted and after, they were dating. He was his boyfriend, it was a little strange for him to believe it. He laughed slowly and took his look as he massaged his shoulder as he stood up, his cheeks were a little happy. Now his face was like tomato.He didn`t want the other to notice!He fast went to the kitchen, he took the medicine Asuya bought for him with a glass of water as he put his hand on his head, looking down that the other don`t notice his embarrassing face! He sighed.

Asuya smiled and nodded happy to hear the other said yes. "Oh my maybe that fever is worse than you thought, maybe you should lay down..." he said walking to the other and touching his forehead to his own to feel how hot it was. "How about you take a shower get relaxed i'll make you something nice for dinner thats light on your stomach and then you can lay down and get some rest, sleep the fever off." he said smiling at the other softly. "I dont mind taking care of you." he said and turned opening the fridge seeing stuff he could make a basic soup with.

He blushed a bit as the other said those words and touched his forehead. He nodded and he looked at the other."But isn`1t it so soon for dinner? Shouldn`t it be lunch first? Don`t tell me that you forget." He slowly leaned to the other and closed his eyes. "I think I will rest since I just took a shower in your house." He paused a bit."Will you...just lay down with me a bit?" He said grabbing the other`s shirt lightly and pulled the other to his bedroom. It had been long since something came to his bedroom. He just didn`t want to be alone again. He sat then slowly leaned his head on the pillow. He made some space for the other partner. "Come on Asuya..."

Asuya laughed softly, "I meant dinner. I was planning to just lay with you since we are a late breakfast." He said and followed the other. He pulled off his shirt and blushed lightly as he laid down next to the other. "I'll be your pillow." He said and pulled Takuya against his chest letting the others head rest on his chest. "Takuya...what happens of the reporters say you're dating me...? What then..?" He asked weakly as his fingers started moving up and down Takuya's back soothingly. "Will you break up with me?" He asked and looked down at the other. He was surprised at where he was, the bedroom was not where he thought he would be the first time over. But he knew that the other was sick and he needed to rest.

He was pissed off again, he glared at his new boyfriend and punched his head weakly as he groaned. "How many times should I tell you??I don`t care what they write and report about me, I just want true love. I don`t care what others are going to tell each other about me or they start rumors about me... and I want you to think that way, Asuya...so please don`t think about it anymore." He blushed and looked away, grabbing his shirts tightly."And...I won`t break up with you just like that so don`t worry that much..." He sighed and looked at him again with a sad eyes and he started stroking his cheek. He was thinking that he was falling too. He asked in a low voice still staring at him."Do you really love me? Really?" Was it true?He wanted to know, also he wanted to know everything about him. He wanted to know what love really is. What peaple are always talking, he couldn`t stop looking at him, he was still covered with a dark blush on the cheeks and ears.

Asuya flinched feeling the small fist connect with his head. He rubbed his head and smiled softly hearing he wasn't going to be left. "Okay okay I understand." He said and hugged the other. He barely heard the last question and when he looked down at Takuya he was looking up at him, "Takuya...I told you it's not quiet love yet. But I'm getting there. When I love you I'll tell you. Right now I like you very much and I'm falling for you." He said and his lips brushed against the others. "Don't rush me telling it to you." He said softly before one of his hands found their way into his hair and kissed him. He kissed him gently letting him know there was room for him to leave if he wanted to.

He heard his words, well Asuya was right. Maybe he was rushing a bit. He closed his eyes, saying in a low gentle voice. "I must be annoying, right?" He felt his lips against his again. His lips were soft and his kissing was good and gentle. He was getting a little nervous since it was the first time he was doing it with a male and also he was the one who kissed the girls like that and then...then Takuya was like a girl and Asuya was a real male. It made him feel shy and redden deeper. He slowly moved himself closer to him as he started kissing him back, it felt good and strange. Asuya`s body was bigger than his or maybe it was just his imagination. He started moaning as he wrapped his legs around the other`s waist. He looked at him with his shining eyes. "Asuya...."

Asuya groaned softly feeling Takuya crawl ontop of him and he smiled softly when Takuya parted to say something. He looked into the others eyes, "Yes Takuya?" He said his fingers going to the others waist right above his pants to hold him on his hips so he wouldn't fall down. He started kissing the others cheek down to his jaw. "I know it's strange for you. When I'm kissing you...I can feel you hesitate to kiss back but wen you do it's wonderful. You're not annoying. To me you just...don't want to get hurt so you want to know of I mean it or not." He caressed the others cheek.

Takuya glanced at him. He looked away, he was completely right about him.He didn`t want to be betrayed, not anymore. He felt his hot hands around his waist, they were big and hot. He wondered, if Asuya felt nervous too or not. He felt a bit shy when the other kissed him from the cheeks to jaw. He blushed deeper and looked at him, growled. "Asuya...I`m not calculate!" He sighed and grabbed his shoulders, kissing him again and more roughly. It felt good, kissing him. He invade his tongue inside his mouth, playing with his tongue. His saliva start to fall, he closed his eyes, wrapped his waist even tighter with his legs. He could feel his cock rubbing his. It was embarrassing. Suddenly his mind started thinking about those stuff. He tried to push him away but his hands were pushing weakly that it was hard to notice. Like he wanted it, he wanted to be loved.

Asuya smiled softly at the comment he didn't expect to feel the others lips against his instantly. He blushed and he kissed him back tangling his tongue with the others. He could feel everything, Takuya's cock was ribbing against him and he blushed darkly. He moved his fingers up the others sides and he moaned softly. He pulled his mouth away feeling small hands on his chest pushing against him. "Takuya...stop okay? We don't need to do this now. I can wait till you're ready." He smiled softly and he kissed the others lips softly. He didn't want to push Takuya.

Takuya blushed deeper as he heard him. He nodded and grabbed his shirt. It was embarrassing, he was making the other more ad more shy. How could Asuya understand about his feeling and get him? He was keep looking down for a while after that before he glares at the other ad punch his head weakly. "You...baka! Don`t say such things so easily...it`s embarrassing!!!" He sighed and held him tightly and smelled him. "You smell good!" He put his head on his chest and tried to relax and concentrate. He thought he could but there was a problem. He could hear his heart beats. He had already stopped wrapping his waist but his hips was still open for the other. He knew that the other was hearing his heartbeats too.

Asuya flinched and chuckled softly. "Why you so violent? I just know it's new to you. And I can wait for you. " he kissed the others head and smiled. He hugged him lightly. "Don't worry about it. If you wanna do that then we can. If you want to wait then we can. I'm fine either way, long as you're happy." He smiled softly and played with the boys hair.

He looked at him with a glare again as he sighed and deep breath. He managed to calm down and make the same selfish expression as ever. "Stop that!" He brushed his hair and afterward, he brushed Asuya`s. He laughed quietly and grabbed his nose as he squeezed it tightly. "Asuya...Let`s rest for now then we can talk about many things. You can come to my house as much as you want!" He smiled and closed his eyes, slowly fell asleep.

Asuya laughed softly and shook his head holding Takuya as he fell asleep. When he was finally asleep he got up and went to the kitchen getting out stuff to make a soup for dinner for him. He didn't want him to be sick anymore. He wet a towel and went and put it on Takuya's forehead then after words he went back to the kitchen and started cooking. He really wanted to just curl up with Takuya and sleep as well. He was tired from yesterday.

Asuya laughed softly and shook his head holding Takuya as he fell asleep. When he was finally asleep he got up and went to the kitchen getting out stuff to make a soup for dinner for him. He didn't want him to be sick anymore. He wet a towel and went and put it on Takuya's forehead then after words he went back to the kitchen and started cooking. He really wanted to just curl up with Takuya and sleep as well. He was tired from yesterday.

Takuya didn`t sleep very well. He saw nightmares and he started sweating heavily. He was mumbling some unclear things during his sleep and his face was like that he was in trouble and suffer. He was panting lightly and moving and changing his position randomly. He had a terrible fever and his face was all red. He started coughing. He was dreaming about his parents and also about so many people that were betraying him one by one. He couldn`t take it any longer. He didn`t want it. He didn`t want to be betrayed. He suddenly opened his eyes and screamed. He was still panting hard.

Asuya jumped hearing someone scream and he dropped the spoon he had and he rushed back to the room and he saw Takuya sitting up in bed his hair slick to his face from sweat and tears in his eyes. Asuya rushed to him and sat next to him hugging him, "Hey, shh Takuya its okay, it was just a dream. You're okay now." he said rubbing the others back to soothe him some.