I Order a Kiss!((Ryouta Basket & Arekushisu))

Ryouta

Asuya hadn't expected Takuya to stop him. He shut the door and sighed. "I didn't plan on leaving you...but you don't seem to like me anymore..." He said hugging Takuya he rubbed his bak trying to calm him down some. "I won't leave you...but stop callin me names, stop hitting me, or I will leave. I don't like being hit nor do I like being called stupid over and over. It hurt my feelings when you called me a baby because of my past as what I went through. I didn't tell you so you could call me a baby, I told you so you would stop...and accept that I do not like being hit." He said softly stroking his back.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Ryouta

Takuya smiled and nodded as he held the other`s hands and pulled him inside the house. "Hai, Hai! I won`t call you a child again. Also I won`t punch you again, are you satisfied?" He laughed slowly. 'He is still a kid!' He said inside as he sighed and let his hands go as he jumped on the sofa, feeling good and happy that he is off so that he could rest for a bit and watch TV all the day. He looked at the other after he found a perfect movie on one of the channels. He started tapping the sofa. "Come on! Sit here!" He said as his phone vibrated, he looked at it. It was his manager. He smiled and opened the message. She just said hi and asked if he is okay! He answered back that he is fine as he threw the phone on the sofa and continued watching.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Asuya smiled nodding, "okay!" He said and he sat down next to Takuya yawning slightly. "Tomorrow I have to go back to work...I had someone open the shop for me today but tomorrow I'll have to go back." He said kissing Takuya's temple and he pulled the male against him putting his arm behind his back. "Thank you...for agreeing for me." He said softly in the others ear. "I love you." He said and smiled.

Takuya nodded as he looked back at the other. "I`ll come with you then!" He smiled s he held his hand tightly and continued watching. He blushed and looked at him. "Are you a baka?" He sighed and looked away. He didn`t know why but his chest was hurting from his fast heart beats. Takuya couldn`t just stay like that next to him, he stood up as he looked at the clock. It was already 10. Takuya walked to his book shelf, glanced at Asuya. "So...Are you going to sleep over?" He wanted to know the answer badly. He took one of his photo books and walked back to him.

Asuya sighed and smiled softly, "Is it okay if I stay over? I'll have to leave in the morning but if you would like I can stay here with you. Make sure you're alright." He said and smiled pulling Takuya onto his lap. "Don't you have to go to work tomorrow love? I don't want to keep you from your job." He said looking at the photo book he had gotten.

Takuya sighed as held his shoulders tightly and looked away. "Baka! I am 4 days off from tomorrow, remember?" He paused a bit as he blushed and looked at the other`s eyes. "It would be fine, since it`s you Asuya...." He stared at his face as he moved a bit closer and brushed his lips against his boyfriend. He was feeling aroused, also strange. "Asuya...." He said as he threw his photobook on the sofa and grabbed his shirt, started kissing him with tongue.

Asuya laughed and fell ontop of Takuya. He kissed him back his hand moving to Takuya's cheek. "You seem to be in the mood." He said laughing softly but in Takuya's lip softly.

Takuya tried to pull the other away, struggled to run away. "Look...I can`t still do this with you..." He sighed as his stared at the TV. It was at a romantic part. The couple kissed each other. Takuya blushed as he held the other`s shirt and groaned. "G..get off!"

Asuya sighed kissing Takuya's cheek. "I wasn't trying to frighten you. I wasn't going to do anything. Just kissing you was all..." He said softly standing up and walking to the kitchen getting a glass of water from the feidge. He sighed tears brimming in his eyes. He didn't know why but being rejected from Takuya hurt. He wasn't in his pants he was simply kissing him. And to think Takuya pulled him ontop of him.

Takuya was tired and his headache came back to him. e sighed as he sat up and turned the TV off. Hew stood up, felt dizzy as he walked to the kitchen, took his medicine, closing his eyes for a bit. He walked to the other as he threw himself on his hold. He closed his eyes, holding him tightly. "Asuya! I`m not feeling well!" He whispered as he smelled the other, blushed brightly. He liked it. He was happy that he could be able to hold somebody like that again. He was feeling relieved that he wasn`t alone.

Asuya grunted and hugged Takuya. He didn't understand him the whole pushing him away then pulling him back. "Okay honey let's go lay down. Are you hungry?" He asked leading Takuya to the bedroom. "Would you like me to give you a bath? So you can rest?" He asked brushing Takuya's hair out of his face.

Takuya blushed as he heard that!" I...don`t need one..." He said as he walked to his bed and threw him self on it. He started groaning. He was so tired so he fell asleep so fast. He was able to calm down bit. He smiled during his asleep that made him really handsome. He was seeing good dreams that he had missed for so long. He started calling the girl he was dreaming about randomly. "Sora...I love you..."

Asuya smiled down at Takuya laughing as he heard the male talking in his sleep. He could hear what he had said and his smile fell. He looked away and sighed, "Sora huh..." He shook his head and he stood covering Takuya up with a blanket. He grabbed his jacket and his keys kissing Takuya's shoulder. He looked sad, he looked honestly heart broken. Takuya never meant that he loved him...he was still in love with that girl. He left his phone number on the table and left Takuya's home. He had wrote that he had to go back to work on emergency and to just call him if he needed him. He unlocked his car and got in tears running down his face but he just ignored them.

Takuya woke up a few hours after Asuya left. He blinked a bit as he yawn and looked around, he didn`t find Asuya around. He sighed as he saw the note. He read it. He was completely messed up. He rumpled the paper as he threw it. He brushed his hair and sighed again. "Damn it! I told him I`ll come too..." He stood up as he went to shower, afterward he got ready and walked to the front door, he saw reporters waiting for him. He slapped his head as he walked to the back door. He couldn`t go there by his car now. He jumped from the wall and ran to the street. He hailed a taxi and headed to Asuya`s restaurant. He wanted to know what wrong. "That little...and he told me that he is not a child..." He mumbled as he said to the driver." Faster please!" He was impatient and he wanted to crush his boyfriend up.

Asuya sighed and started washing his hands. He locked up the restaurant and he then went up to his home. He turned on the shower and got into it. He sighed again. "Sora....wonder how long it took before he let her touch him..." He said softly he looked up at the ceiling. He couldn't help the pain in his chest. And he couldn't help the pain he was in. His heart seemed to be breaking.

Takuya got there and jumped out of the taxi after his paid the driver. He walked to the door. "Damn it! It had already closed."

He started punching and kicking the restaurant`s door, hoped that Asuya could here! He walked a bit backward as he stared at the window. He shouted. "Oi! Asuya! Open up!" He said as he fist his hands, waited for him to show up. He was not feeling really well and he really wanted to know what the meaning of all of these was!

Asuya sighed and walked downstairs hearing something hitting the walls. He yawned running his hands through his hair. His eyes widened seeing Takuya. "What are you doing!?" He yelled not opening the door. Takuya seemed upset. Asuya was wearing jeans and a towel around his neck.

Takuya heard the other. He was pissed off. He kicked the door again ads he yelled. "Ha? What do you mean? Why did you left? Weren`t we supposed to come here together?" I tried to calm himself down but it was useless. "I don`t really get you! Why are you doing this? If you don`t want me then tell me face to face, not avoiding me and run away! You are no difference, you are just like others! You do the same things!" He shouted, shaking!

Asuyas eyes flashed and he went to the door opening up the door and pulling Takuya into the restaurant pinning him against the wall. "Hah I want you? I don't want you!? You fucking sleep talk about your ex while I'm sleeping next to you and you supposedly love me! I want you for god sakes I'm not like anyone but me! I don't want you for your money or your looks. I like you for this..." He pointed to Takuya's heart and he looked down letting the other go. "I left because I had an emergency here. Instead of telling me to tell you face to face maybe you need to tell me face to face you don't want me. You don't love me." He said softly looking away.

Takuya`s eyes widened as he heard those words. He grinned evilly as he looked down, he fist his hands tried to control himself. He didn`t know what he should say to calm the other down but he was suffering because Asuya couldn`t get him st all. He said in a shaking voice. "You don`t have the damn idea...how I felt when I was abandoned! She said the same things as you said to me now! EXACTLY THE SAME! You just don`t understand! How can I trust you in just a day or two? How can I fall that soon when she just left me a few months ago? You want a lot from me, without understanding me! You pissed off by every single thing I did! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT LOVE? HA?" He started breathing by mouth. He`ve had enough. He opened the door and walked outside. "How can you say that you are not the same when you hurt me just like she did??" He mumbled as he closed the door, he started walking to the bus stop fast.

Asuya shook his head, "Look I'm sorry. But I'm not her! And you're blaming me saying I'm this horrible person when I haven't done anything wrong! Who carried you on their back all the way to the hospital? Who stayed in the hospital with you without sleeping till you woke up!? Me I did! I care so much about you and you think I'm going to leave? Abandoned you like some bitch did to you months ago? Fine. If you want to believe I'm like her maybe you don't want someone. Maybe you want to stay alone." He said now talking with hurt lacing his voice. He hadn't hurt himself in a long time but he was willing to now. "Leave. Get out. Please..." He said turning away from Takuya he heard the door open and close and he sighed. Ok

Takuya left the restaurant to the bus stop. He was walking on the road, hopelessly, didn`t know what to do! He didn`t want to make him that upset. He was just feeling betrayed and he didn`t want to go beyond all those terrible times again. He was just worried about his heart. He didn`t want to suffer any longer and now he made Asuya so angry that he felt so lonely. He wanted to cry but he knew that he couldn`t since the others were looking at him, talking about him on each other`s ears. Takuya was now in trouble. That idiot, he kissed him in the street and now left him. He had to take care of the reporters himself. What could he say? He sighed as he arrived at the bus stop, he waited for the bus to come. He couldn`t just go home. He wanted to be far away from Asuya and those damn reporters. He went to his best friend and asked him if he could stay with him for a few days. Kaname let him stay.

Asuya sighed and he stood up finally drying his eyes. He locked the door and he sighed softly. He looked at his arms seeing the scars that were there. He walked past the kitchen grabbing a kitchen knife and he sighed taking it with him up to his room. He wasn't going to run after Takuya again. He already had once and he was called a baby for it. He was done trying so hard for someone who wasn't helping back. Takuya seemed to not want to be with him, so he would happily leave the world knowing Takuya didn't care about him. He shut the door to his room and he sighed going into the bathroom flipping the kitchen knife in his hand. He sat down on the floor and he heals the kitchen knife above his wrist sighing. "So much for putting myself out there...for loving again..." He said softly as the cold metal touched his flesh.

Takuya walked inside Kaname`s house as he sighed and threw himself on the sofa, he leaned his head as he closed his eyes, tried to concentrate. Kaname brought him a drink and hand it to him. Takuya took it as he started drinking crazily. "Thank you!" Kaname sat next to him, started drinking, starring at the other for a while. "I saw it from TV! Are you going out with a male now? Who the hell was that?" Takuya wanted to calm himself down but when the other talked about Asuya, he messed up again. "I`m not in a mood to talk about that person, and anyway...it`s over! We just couldn`t understand each other and I left his place!" Kaname`s star turned into a glare, it was kinda scary! He grabbed Takuya`s shoulders. "His place??Did you....?" Takuya pushed him away slowly as he shook his head. "Are you an idiot? Of course not!!" He yelled as he stood up and sighed. "Can I sleep on your bed?? I won`t bother you!!!" Kaname lay on the sofa. "Go ahead! I`m going to sleep here!" Takuya nodded and went inside his room.

Asuyas eyes opened slightly and he saw lights moving fast above his head. He rolled over and closed his eyes again. Asuya had done something he hadn't done in a long time. He cut himself and he bled out. He was now being rushed to the hospital. The emergency responders had checked his phone and looked for his last call and called a man named Takuya. They left a message saying that Asuya was in severe condition and they needed someone to come up and be with him and look at the paperwork. Finally when the ambulance made it to the hospital he was rushed to surgery now.