Use And Abuse Me~ (Wewuwe and Sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

"W-wait." Mavrick tried to stay quiet, not wanting Lan to hear him being defiant. "Please stop. He looked at the two slaves as they pushed him onto the bed. "You don't have to do this, really. I'm okay.." He began to struggle softly, not wanting to cause too much of a commotion to upset the warlock.

Martin heard lan's voice and instantly walked over to him.

"Yes Master, you needed..me?" He looked down at the younger boy touching Lan, his breath stopping in his throat in jealousy.

- - - Updated - - -

"W-wait." Mavrick tried to stay quiet, not wanting Lan to hear him being defiant. "Please stop. He looked at the two slaves as they pushed him onto the bed. "You don't have to do this, really. I'm okay.." He began to struggle softly, not wanting to cause too much of a commotion to upset the warlock.

Martin heard lan's voice and instantly walked over to him.

"Yes Master, you needed..me?" He looked down at the younger boy touching Lan, his breath stopping in his throat in jealousy.

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• Sosuke0549

"We''ll take care of you..."

The two boys said together- climbing on top of the other. One boy freed Mavrick's cock while another started kissing his neck... Gripping his ass. Turning this into a threesome rather quickly and lan wouldn't help him. Mavrick was on his own, and if he disobeyed. He'd surely be punished.

----------------------------------

"Martin~"

He grinned knowing the boy had feelings for him... He loved emotionally toying with him.

"This is snow... a fairy.. and he is quiet good a sucking me off... it makes me wonder why I keep you around...take notes.."

He smirked- grabbing the boy by his hair forcing him to watch Snow lick his cock. Lan groaned.

"Unn~ that feels good... Martin... Do you think you can satisfy me from behind~ "

He whispered to him... biting his ear.

Mavrick let a moan slip past his lips as he arched up as soon as the slave gripped his ass.

"Please...I don't want this." He could feel his body start to shake.

He'd never been touched by anyone but Lan and this was too much for him...

"Nngh...please, stop it." He pressed his hands onto the shoulders of the slave touching his cock, pushing him back. "Just go play with your master or something. I don't fucking want this." He started to get angry..

Martin bit his lip as he watched the boy suck his Master's cock. His chest hurt when Lan told him to take notes, but he knew to stay quiet.

The blonde whimpered as he was pulled forward by his hair.

"M-master.." He moaned out softly. "Of course I can satisfy you.." He murmured, brushing his soft fingers down Lan's back and dipping his fingers past his pants, brushing past the warlock's cheeks.

"Please...I don't want this." [/Quote]

The other two ignored Mavrick and continued to tease his body.

"Nngh...please, stop it. Just go play with your master or something. I don't fucking want this." [/Quote]

The two slaves looked at each other. There master was watching Mavrick and frowned.

"Are you being disobedient? "

She questioned, looking at her toys.

"Fuck him, take turns if you will~ "

The boys nodded and quickly pinned Mavrick down on his stomach. Revealing his behind for everyone to see,

Everything was going perfectly. Lan had planned it all... perhaps if Mavrick screamed for him and wanted only him to touch him...He just might help him...

---------------------------------------

Lan watched as Martin bit his lip watching the other slave suck him off. Did it hurt him~

"M-master.."[/Quote]

He moaned out softly. He loved that alluring voice~

"Of course I can satisfy you.." [/Quote]

He murmured, Lan tensed slightly feeling the boy brush his soft fingers down his back, dipping his fingers past his pants. Lan shuttered, arching his back and the boy brushed passed his cheeks. He groaned- loving the way his slave liked to tease...and the new one sucking him off. He pulled Martin into a long lustful kiss... desiring more.

Martin gladly accepted the hungry kiss, matching the intensity. He wanted all of Lan...and he didn't want this other boy touching his master's cock.

The blonde pressed a thin finger into the warlock, moaning at the honor he had for being able to touch Lan this way.

"Master.." He trailed off, pressing hungry kisses down the side of lan's neck, biting at the skin.

God he tasted so fucking good.

--------------------------------

"Stop!" Mavrick started to panic, kicking his leg out and accidentally kicking one of he slaves roughly in the side. Mavrick looked around for someone to help him. But who would help a slave?

His eyes stopped at Lan, seeing how occupied he was with Martin and some other guy.

Would he even help..?

"Master!" He spoke after forcing himself to call him that. His voice sounded like he was begging, almost as if he wanted to cry out for the white haired man..

Lan liked how Martin was so well trained. The boy kissed him back with such intensity! He shivered again As the blond slave pressed his thin finger inside of him. He panted againest the boys lips- grabbing his hair.

"Nn~ "

"Master.." [/Quote]

Lan groaned feeling the boy press hungry kisses down the side of his neck, biting at his skin.

"Nnuhh~ you've gotten...better~"

He looked down at the new boy.

"Snow.. "

He pulled the boys head back, pulling himself out of the slaves mouth.

"Get on your knees and finger yourself, and I might just pay attention to you"

It appears Lan had gotten bored with the other, but regardless Snow did as he was told.

"Stop!" [/Quote]

Lan glances at Mavrick as he struggled againest the two boys trying to fuck him. He shook his head.

"Master!"[/Quote]

He looked at the boy. He was begging to be saved. And His voice sounded like he wanted to cry.

Perfect...

He thought As the two boys suddenly stopped touching Mavrick.

do not worry... I told them to stop... Now why did you call out for your master...could it be that your afaird? Or is my touch only good enough for you?

He said smirking at the other boy as he spoke in his mind. Mavrick was naked on the bed...so close to being raped.

Mavrick couldn't hide the fact he was terrified of what was about to happen to him.

"...please help me." He said, his voice cracking from the whimper leaving his lips. "Master..." His body began to shake as he glanced at the two other boys.

I don't want this... The slave snapped his eyes shut and hoped he was just dreaming. "Please help me." He begged.

Lan sighed.

"Martin.."

He pulled away from his slave. Fixing his clothes as he looked at the two slaves wanting to fuck Mavrick..

"You boys can give your attention to snow..."

Lan calls for the fairy and he eagerly came. As the three began to get sexual- obeying him quickly. Lan picked up Mavrick keeping him close as he left the party.

"Martin.. Come"

He muttered as he took Mavrick to his bed room... Once inside he Sat him down on the bed and cupped his cheek.

"You were begging me to stop those boys... why. Were you that scared...or is it something else?"

He asked.

"I was enjoying myself until you ruined it."

He glanced at Martin.

"Perhaps having all those eyes on you embarrassed you..yes?"

He looked back at the other.

" I'm waiting for answers Mavrick if you can't have a conversation with me I'll just send you back out there, May be even sell you...dispite loving that cursed eye of yours..."

Mavrick clung to Lan as he carried him to his room. He was shaking like a lost kitten, and Lan was the only comforting face he saw..

"I was scared.." Mavrick trailed off as he laid on the bed. The dark haired slave looked up at Lan, his lower lip quivering from fear still. "You're the only one who would save me if I needed help." He said softly, lowering his gaze. "Please don't sell me to one of those people.." He shuddered at the thought of living with someone as insane and mean as Lan...

"I'm sorry, just...don't sell me."

Lan sighed, running a hand threw his hair.

"Even so... why were you scared. You aren't a virgin. You new what was coming...and if your scared of 'those people' ...then you must be scared of me... I'm just like them. I get a kick at seeing you terrified... seeing you violated and dirty..."

He watched Mavrick closely.

"I swear I spoil you too much..."

He bit his lip, turning to leave.

"Martin, lets go back to the party and once there you can continue satisfying me... Mavrick- stay here...I doubt someone like you wouldn't want to go back"

He smirked.

Mavrick looked hurt by Lan's words.

"I don't think you're like them..." He murmured to himself, holding onto his own shoulders, desperately wanting some form of comfort.

"..M..Master, please don't go." He said, his shoulders still trembling. "I know you don't care, but I just don't want to be alone." He said, his full weakness finally showing..

"I don't think you're like them..."[/Quote]

Lan posed standing by the door way. He slowly glanced at Mavrick. The boy desperately holding himself wanting comfort.

"..M..Master, please don't go."[/Quote]

Why... this was what he wanted and yet...it was odd...the boy was shaking.

"I know you don't care, but I just don't want to be alone."[/Quote]

He said, in full weakness. Lan bit his lip before slowly stepping toward his slave.

"I do... I actually do care"

He cupped Mavrick's cheek and kissed him...kissed him hard and deeply. He climbed in the bed with the other and pulled his head to chest. Holding him close.

"How can I resist now that you've finally learned to obey. This world his cruel Mavrick. All you need to do is behave...and I'll always take care of you.."

He glanced at Martin.

"You've been very quiet... I'm staying with Mavrick. Go back to the party and watch over our guests, aid to there needs if need be. "

Martin watched the scene with a slightly pained expression. "Yes Master.." He murmured as he hesitated for a moment before turning to leave.

Mavrick let Lan pull him to his chest, feeling like a used toy the warlock was playing with.

"I'm trying really hard to obey.." He admitted, pressing his head against Lan's chest, listening to the dull thump of his heartbeat. He could feel his body start to shake less, feeling more safe in Lan's arms.

Martin didn't look to pleased with his Master. He saw how hurt he looked at the attention he was giving Mavrick.

"Yes Master.." [/Quote]

He murmured as he hesitated for a moment before turning to leave. Lan smirked a little.

Don't tell me your Jealous Martin. Don't be like that. I haven't forgotten what we started. Once I'm done here and the party has come to a close. We will continue what we started.

He spoke in the others mind as he left. His attention fell to his other slave

"I'm trying really hard to obey.."[/Quote]

The boy admitted. Nuzzling into his chest.

Lan was very warm...and smelled good. He ran his fingers threw Mavrick's hair.

"Still... you couldn't aid to our guests. How should I punish you..."

He sighed.

Mavrick tensed as Lan spoke. "But..." He held his tongue, not wanting to upset the warlock more than he already does.

"Why do you have to punish me?" He asked softl. "I'll try not to disappoint you again.." Mavrick frowned, worried Lan would get more violent.

Lan felt the boy these in his arms.

"But..." [/Quote]

"...but..?"

"Why do you have to punish me?" [/Quote]

He asked softly.

"I'll try not to disappoint you again.."[/Quote]

Mavrick frowned. Lan sighed.

"You pulled me away from my guests. You couldn't aid them much either. "

Lan kissed his forehead.

"Now.. sit on my lap..and jerk yourself off."

Mavrick whimpered, but did as he was told. He threw a long leg over Lan's waist, settling himself ontop of the man.

"I'm sorry." He said before reaching down and gently touching his soft length.

The dark haired slave made a little noise, trying to get into it, but having difficulty.

Mavrick brushed his thumb over the tip of his cock and shivered, finally starting to feel it..

"This is embarrassing.." He said, keeping his eyes from the warlock.

- - - Updated - - -

Mavrick whimpered, but did as he was told. He threw a long leg over Lan's waist, settling himself ontop of the man.

"I'm sorry." He said before reaching down and gently touching his soft length.

The dark haired slave made a little noise, trying to get into it, but having difficulty.

Mavrick brushed his thumb over the tip of his cock and shivered, finally starting to feel it..

"This is embarrassing.." He said, keeping his eyes from the warlock.

Lan smirked, watching the boy.

"And why is that? You've done this before. And I've already seen every part of your body~"

He cupped the boys cheek.

"Jerk off Mavrick. Show me what you can do~"

He whispered to the boy- he pulled his face closer and started nibbling his ear.

"I love seeing you so vulnerable. I love hearing you scream out for me...begging to be touched by your master... Tell me.. Have you developed feeling for me as well."

He bite his ear- slipping his tongue inside to tease him.

"A-ah.." Mavrick shuddered, his hips jerking as the bite to his sensitive ear. "F-feelings?" He panted, his hand moving faster in his fist, his fingers pressing harder against his length.

"I'm not....I..." He couldn't find the right words to answer him...

"You've seemed like you've been careful with me...maybe I'm imagining it." He whimperd, quickening his pace.

Lan licked his own lips, pulling back a little.

"Is that so..."

He ran a hand threw his hair as his eyes fell away from the other, he seemed to have grown bored. He pulled the other off of him, getting up.

"I'm leaving. My guests are waiting.."

He didn't look at the slave as he quickly left the room and slammed the door.. he headed straight to Martin's room.

Martin...return to your room...I need you to do something for me."

Mavrick fell onto the bed, confused to what he did.

"But.." He trailed off, looking down as the bed sheets, almost ashamed of himself...

Martin lifted his eyes from the woman he was next to.

Yes Master. He excused himself and stood up, walking a little too quickly to his bedroom, wondering what happened between the other two.

Martin smiled at the thought of Lan losing intrest in Mavrick.

Lan bit his lip.. He didn't know why but he was irritated with Mavrick. When Martin arrived he grabbed the other...

"Touch me, bit me, cut me... shove shit inside me....Fuck me..I don't care. Just...satisfy me!"

With Martin it was ease...he knew the other would care about him and do whatever to satisfy him, because he loved him but Mavrick was different...he was slowing changing ...but no quick enough for Lan... he needed affection and he knew he could get some from Martin.

Martin tried to cover the surprised look on his face. "Y-yes Master." He said as he quickly grabbed onto Lan's arms and pulled him in to roughly kiss and bite at his neck. "Am I allowed to be rough?" He asked softly against his skin, grazing his teeth against the Warlock's neck, his fingers pressing into the man's biceps, holding him close.

"Y-yes Master."[/Quote]

Lan groaned as the other quickly grabbed onto his arms and pulled him into a rough kiss. Lan bit his lip as the others teeth touched his neck.

"Am I allowed to be rough?"[/Quote]

"Yes,"

He whispered. He pointed to the bed side were a few sex toys were place..even a whip, he gripped the slaves shirt as his fingers pressing into His biceps, holding him close.

"...You have permission..to do whatever you wish to me...just...satiety me"

He desired and yearned for affection.

Martin's eyes darkened at lan's approval. He felt so honored...

The blonde shoved the man onto the bed, straddling his hips and gripping the man's white locks, yanking his head back for a hard kiss.

"Thank you master. I feel so spoiled being able to touch you like this." He smiled against the kiss, digging his fingers into the man's hair tighter.

Martin pushed him back onto the bed and grappled the thin black rope that was coiled on the bed. "Lift your hands." He ordered, looking down at the man with piercing eyes..