The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Natoe nodded a little confused katsuro would go that far but he let it go and showed Enjin to the kitchen "here you are, tell katsuro of he needs me to have a look at it or help or anything he can give me a call." He smiled and nearly prayed the other on the shoulder as he left but stopped not wanting to get in contact to much with a demon whoever the demon happened to be.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Enjin noticed the other as he withdrew his hand. He narrowed his eyes a bit. "Don't help me if your disgusted by me. You angels really piss me off." he said going into the kitchen. He gathered a few things onto a plate he felt Katsuro would like and then he turned to now find his way back. He slowly walked down the hall hoping Katsuro was alright.

Natoe rolled his eyes but let none the less, it wasn't that he was disgusted he just didn't want to ruin his pure aura as it seriously attracted the girls and made it easier for him to bring women to his room.

Tatsuya was reading his book laying in the bed although he wasn't really concentrating on the words they just flowed through his brain like water in a sieve. He sighed hoping Enjin was okay he has been gone a little while now after all, he wondered if he should go looking for him but he decided against it.

It took a long time but Enjin soon found Katsuro's room. He slowly entered and looked over at the other. "Sorry I took so long. Here's something to eat. Are you alright?" he asked him. He was worried the whole time. Not just because the other was hurt but due to the fact that they were being targeted by their own fathers as well.

Katsuro looked up as he heard the door open, seeing it was Enjin he shut the book and sat up "you took your time, did you get lost or are you just chatting?" He asked as he went and helped the make put all the food on the table "you shouldn't have left without me, I could have just found a cloak or something." He said with a smile.

"I was sight seeing. No need to worry. I am perfectly fine and in one piece. Now eat up." he said flopping onto the bed. Enjin was tired from getting lost and walking about. He drifted into a sleep as he was on the soft sheets. He was still worried about Katsuro's wing but that would wait for after he rested.

Katsuro nodded and picked at the food "do you...." He trailed off setting the other was already fast asleep. He smiled softly and gently stroked the others hair as he ate the food with his other hand, it was good and warmed him making him feel a little better. He left the food that would taste good cold for Enjin sand placed the plates aside before carefully laying down on his right side making sure not to make any jerky movements. He watched the demon sleep for a while, he really did look innocent like this it was really lovely to see such a beautiful person so peaceful he couldn't help but carefully run his fingers over the others cheeks enjoying the feeling of the gorgeously soft skin beneath his fingertips and the light breath that escaped those lips with the rise and fall of his chest. He had fallen. And he had fallen hard.

Enjin slept as he was worn out just looking for the kitchen. He could feel the fingertips of someone touching him. He wasn't about to find out who as he had a feeling it was Katsuro. He was the only one he knew that touched him so gently. He was asleep but not for too long. He awoke and looked at the angel. He really liked the other more than he admits to himself or Katsuro. He just wasn't sure his letting his walls that he so heavily built crumble. If such happened and Katsuro was to leave him; he'd never trust anyone ever again. "Did you eat? How is your wing feeling?" he asked softly

Katsuro smiled gently as the angel awoke - ironic how can a demon seem so angelic to him? "I left a little for you." He said ever so softly not wanting to break the peace or shatter the glass that protected them from their problems at that moment he wanted to forget a little longer. "I am sure I'll survive." He said which was perfectly true he just didn't want to admit how much pain he was in every time he moved slightly. He let his fingers continue to trace the others cheekbone before moving into his soft hair entwining into what he now considered was his.

Enjin smiled. "You didn't have to. I got that food for you but thanks for the thought." he said trying not to laugh. "Katsuro that tickles." he said as he watched the male's fingers dance to his hair. He stares at him not really wanting to move. This was the unreal peace he's always wanted to feel. It was possible because he was with Katsuro right now. He knew if he got up reality would sink in and the dangers that awaited them would be real. Enjin wanted to stay like this a little longer.

Katsuro couldn't help by chuckle a little as he watched the male struggle not to laugh. "Sorry but I am not going to stop." He said quietly smiling. His fingers swirled the others hair around them moving it gently so it wouldn't fall onto the soft pale skin of the demons face. All he moved was his wrist and fingers as he continued to look deep into the others eyes trying to determine what they hid and what emotions were buried beneath the iron strong shield he wishes he could break down "I wish I could tell what you are thinking." He whispered only just loud enough for Enjin to hear.

Enjin did his best not to laugh. He then glanced up at Katsuro. "Why would you want to know what I am thinking? My mind isn't a place someone like yourself should wish to know about." he said as if warning the other. "Just know I enjoy being by your side and that should be good enough." he said with a small grin.

Katsuro looked at the other trying to determine any sort of thought process but he failed. Sighing he commented "You're too self supporting, I wish you would rely on me sometimes." But he left it at that someday if he kept working at it Enjin might open up to him and him to help him through his troubles, but for now that could wait. He leaned in and gently kissed the others soft lips, his fingers moved the fabric around the demons neck away and he softly kissed the red marks there. "It's fading slowly." He said "Does it hurt?" the care and worry in his voice was evident.

Enjin smiled as he looked at Katsuro. "I could ask you the same thing. Hurting your wing just to see me. Such a dumb thing you did." he said closing his eyes. "However it doesn't hurt as much as you think. I've grown use to my father's unpredictable and aggressive nature. I've never really been liked by him after all." Enjin said

Katsuro smiled, he guessed the other was right it had been pretty stupid, under normal circumstances he would do anything t avoid pain but it appeared that for some reason the thought of Enjin overcame that instinct. He was glad it wasn't hurting the other as much any more, he could relate to the feelings the demon felt although he couldn't comprehend what it must be like to be harmed by your own father after all his ability to avoid pain that meant that no matter how much his father wished to physically hurt him he never could, but that was also the reason that he found so many ways to hurt him mentally. He lowered his gaze before trying to shake the thought off and slowly getting up careful not to make any sudden r jerky movements. "I'm going to take a bath, if you want you can come with me to the main one a few doors down." He said softly, if Enjin didn't come with him he would most likely stay and have a bath in his room but it was nice in the big bathroom and he had the ability to lock the door and make it private.

Enjin frowns a bit. "I think I'll avoid bathrooms for a bit. After all it's not very safe there." he said looking away. His mind drifting away with many thoughts. Though one that made him rather happy. "Oh don't you worry about me. Go to your bath and I'll be right here when you get back." he said reassuringly.

Katsuro shook his head "No I only wanted to go there if you were coming, I'll just have a bath here." He said walking towards the en suite bathroom. He pushed the door to but it stayed open slightly. Running the bath he poured in some scented oil figuring it might help to sooth whatever he had done. Sitting down on a chair he carefully striped off his trousers and pants before slowly sinking into the steaming hot water of the bath sighing as it enveloped him. He shut his eyes for a moment as he lay back carefully arranging his wings so it wouldn't hurt his left one. After a moment he opened his eyes and pulled hi hair into a bun so it wouldn't get soaked and picked up his book, starting to read as he relaxed in the warmth.

Enjin rolled over and looked at the door. He got up and slinks into the bathroom. "Hello there Katsuro. How is your bath going?" he asked tilting his head to the side. He was glad to see the other looking so relaxed. He wonders what was going through his mind right now. He really wanted to help the other ease his pain.

Katsuro looked up from the book before h he shut it and smiled at the other "are your bored already darling?" He teased winking at the other in amusement "but since you asked it would be better if you joined." He smiled and shifted wincing slightly as his wing pressed against the bath in an uncomfortable position. He looked that Enjin had come in, he enjoyed talking to the man even if it could be infuriating at times.

Enjin frowns as he continued to look at him. "I already told you I didn't wish to get in a bath. I'll stay here to keep you compay of that's alright with you." he said sitting beside the tub. He was lightly touching his neck. It had bothered him more than he had admitted.

Katsuro rolled his eyes but let the stubborn demon do as he wished. Placing his book down he noticed Enjin rubbing his neck and softly said "suit here and take your shirt off." He motioned for Enjin to sit beside the bath and face the wall. He didn't like seeing the other in undue pain and he figured that he could at least lesson it a little, he had been told incredibly good at massages although he hasn't done it many times and kept the information well hidden preferring not to be known as a bit of a girl.

Enjin rolled his eyes as he moved closer to the tub. "What is it?" he asked looking at Katsuro. He wasn't about to turn away without knowing what was going on first. He was just that kind of person. He knew Katsuro wasn't a threat to him but he had never over looked anyone or anything before. He waited for the other to say something. Enjin had a feeling Katsuro might get upset with him right now.

Katsuro rubbed some oil by the bath tub onto his hands and sighed noticing the male not doing as he had asked "trust me, what do you think I'm going to do carve the words'mine' into your back!?" He asked sarcastically although the idea of making the other as his was pretty nice just not like that. "I'm just going to massage your neck for you." He eventually said letting the demon know how pointless his hesitation was.

Enjin looked at him. He wasn't sure why but that idea was a bit interesting. He took off the shirt and turned his back to the other. "Don't go saying things if you aren't serious about it. I'll get my hopes up." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side. He was feeling odd. His neck did hurt but how did Katsuro notice that.

Katsuro raised an eyebrow at that comment. When the male turned his back jr lent forward and gently bit the exposed skin before clamping his teeth a little harder so it would bruise. When he pulled away he gently rubbed then shot with his fingers saying "there, now it's proof that your mine alone." He said before kissing the mark manege proceeding to gently massage out the stiffness and pain in the demons neck, his fingers working their magic on the others skin and muscle.