The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Enjin slowly sat up not sure what the other wanted. It was a bit odd to see him with so much energy after just waking up. He blushed a bit with Katsuro suddenly moving in for a kiss. He honestly didn't want to to go too far. After yesterday he was still slightly wary of his beloved. Even so he wouldn't exactly push him away either. For now Enjin would just let him go as far as he wanted

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Katsuro kissed the other gently not going fast so that the make could push him away if he wanted to. Slowly he moved his lips down and unbuttoned the demons small shorts pulling out his length and locking up it as his fingers ran over Enjins thighs lightly making him more sensitive to the pleasure.

Enjin closed his eyes as he felt Katsuro's touch. Suddenly feeling his pants being touched he opened his eyes. "Katsuro...." he mutters softly not ready to stop him just yet but prepared to. He honestly was feeling conflicted at the moment. He wanted the other but was nervous at the same time

Katsuro gently lifted his hand away from the others crotch aware that he was on thin ground. He wanted so badly for Enjin to forgive him and let him touch him but something made him hold his ground as he very rarely did. He was all to aware that what he was doing could make out worse and that was the last thing he wanted. No matter how tempting the male looked he d didn't want to do anything he didn't want as well so very slowly he swung his legs over the bed exposing his hardened length and bringing the others palm up he kissed it allowing Enjin to decide what to do from there.

Enjin frowns a bit. He looked at Katsuro sadly. "I'm sorry about this. I'm sure your feeling tons right now. I'll let you touch me but I swear if you get carried away I'll break you." he said seriously. He didn't wish to get hurt anymore than he had been. Even so he wanted Katsuro to touch him.

Katsuro smiled amused and pulled the other towards him. "I wont hurt you if you don't want me to, I dont want to hurt you I simply want you to trust in me and give yourself to me completely." he brushed the hair from the others face and gently kissed the demons neck whispering against the soft skin "But i'll be gentle with you tonight my love." He traced his lips up Enjin's neck and placed his lips against the others softly caressing them.

Enjin had an issue with that completely part. He wasn't sure about giving himself to Katsuro so easily. It always something he had never thought about before so it bothered him. He didn't mind trusting the other so long as he didn't break that trust. Currently the trust was resting on a very shaky ground. So he didn't want the other to break that. Enjin was glad the other was going to be gentle. His tail popping out and swaying.

Katsuro picked up the male and gently lay him on the bed carefully mounting him so he was above the other. Smiling softly as he noticed the tail that swayed gently, it was so cute and adorable he didn't want Enjin to suddenly realise it and make it vanish again so he kept quiet on the subject and gently lifted the males shirt and began to suckle on the others soft buds.

Enjin looked at Katsuro. He was too aware of his feeling for the other. It annoyed him to the core. Why did it have to be an angel to capture his heart? He supposed if it had to be anyone Katsuro was perfect for the part. He was gentle and caring. He came to his rescue when he needed it. Enjin wouldn't say the things he felt out loud to the other. As a demon he wanted to keep those things to himself for now. His cheeks flush as Katsuro sucks his nipples.

• 3 weeks later...

Katsuro looked up seeing the light blush on the others cheeks and with a pop of his lips he lifted himself of the other and grinned down at him. Leaning down close to his ear Katsuro whispered in a seductive voice "I love you and i wont let anyone else touch you like this...." Trailing off he slipped a hand down and teased the others hole nipping at his ear slightly as he did.

Enjin covered his face with his hands. "Baka!" he whispered feeling embarrassed. The other was really on a mission to tease him. He was glad if that could stay true though. He didn't like the thought of anyone but Katsuro touching him. It felt completely gross to him. The angel was different and he knew that by now. His tail curled around Katsuro's wrist.

Katsuro couldn't help but smile as he felt the tail tighten around his wrist, it felt so nice to know he wasn't wasting himself and that no matter how much the demon denied it at least two parts of the demon showed how he really felt. Katsuro rubbed his now fully erect length against the other teasing him a little but also wanting him to say something that would imply he really did want it. The angel licked his lips and kissed the ones below before slipping a hand down and wrapping it around the other stroking him teasingly.

Enjin looked at Katsuro. He noticed his tail was visible and that only made him feel more shy. "Damn it... stop teasing me already. I can't wait anymore. Katsu-chan..." he said in such a cute voice. He was actually wanting to try calling the other something cute for a while but wasn't sure how to. Surprisingly he was happy hearing his own voice say the other's name so. Enjin just hopes Katsuro didn't dislike it

Katsuro was a little shocked by the suddenly cute Enjin before he gathered his wits and kissed the from harder happiness overflowing from him. It didn't matter of Enjin couldn't say what he felt, he knew when the make said things like that, they were good feelings. He slowly pushed himself inside the other slowly add he moaned a little at the sensations.

Enjin kisses Katsuro back as he averted his gaze. He felt the other slowly entering and he did his best to stay relaxed. Something was different about this. He really couldn't pin point what exactly at the moment. Even so he wouldn't let the other stop for now. Enjin just wanted the other to hold him

• 3 weeks later...

Katsuro shut his eyes briefly before opening them and leaning down gently kissing the others forehead as his fingers wrapped around the males tail gently twisting it through his fingers, his caress soft and loving. He smiled gently and pulled out of Enjin before pushing slowly almost teasingly so back in, he grinned down at the other before leaning down and kissing him. Something felt different tonight. Why did it feel like he should be treasuring this moment so much? Was something perfect? Too perfect? Or was something very badly wrong? Katsuro didn't care, he was intoxicated by his husband and as soon as the thought entered his mind it left again as quickly as it came with very little regard.

Enjin looked at Katsuro. This was too perfect and yet just right. That's what made him feel odd labour this moment. Nothing Elsa's ever this perfect for him. So why now of all nights. He knew thinking about it now wouldn't help. So he eased his thoughts to only focus on the other. "Stop teasing me. Just give me what you know I want"

Katsuro chuckled but did as he was told, he was starting to get a little desperate now too so it wasn't like he wanted to put up a fight. He traced light kisses down the others neck before shifting a little and starting an even pace moving in and out of the other. A soft moan escaped his lips as he pushed fully into the other. He reached his hand down slowly rubbing Enjin's need before he hitched the other up into his arms and swung his legs over the side of the bed, Enjin stll impaled on him and now sitting in his lap. Katsuro felt the shifting around him and loved it, he just wanted to mix things up today and try something new. He pushed up into Enjin grunting with the desire to go deeper but be unable to. The feeling was both distracting and the inability to do as he wished was intoxicating.

Enjin was glad when Katsuro began moving into him. It felt so good and he couldn't imagine him stopping. Though just as he was getting into the rhythm, Katsuro changed the position. To something beyond embarrassing. Enjin grit his teeth as he held in his voice. "What are you doing!? This is embarrassing!!" he said

With the other day on his lasso katsuro chuckled at the response and gently kissed the make neck before suckling lightly on it. "I know" he whispered as his lips removed themselves from the skin with a light pop. "Come on move with me." He whispered as he held his hippos up again pushing deeper into Enjin.

(lol spelling check)

Enjin moans as he looked at the other. "I've fallen more in love with you. I won't tell you this again so enjoy it now." he said softly as he slowly began to move with Katsuro. He didn't like saying his feeling so easily. Though he couldn't help it for some reason. He really did feel odd.