The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Surprisingly why trying to sneak by; Enjin tripped over a bucket. He grit his teeth and sighs. The guards walked over towards him. "Hey you alright kid?" one asked offering him a hand. Enjin without thinking took the hand to help himself up. "Uh yeah and I'm not a kid!" he said disliking being mistaken for a child. The other guy stood behind him. "He's kind of cute for a boy. Lets have some fun with him." he suggests. The other guys agreed. Enjin would normally lash out and make a run for it but he just hurt his ankle. 'Damn it.. where is that idiot husband of mine..?' he thinks

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Katsuro started fighting with the guard every so often letting the make her the upper hand almost teasing him, it wasn't that interesting and it was all too easy so he wasn't trying hard. He couldn't work out why bit he felt uneasy somehow as of something want right. He frowned as his blade danced with the other males. Something was definitely won't and he didn't like not knowing what. Quickly he finished the fight his blade quickly making contact with the others neck and resting there as he forced a smirk although inside he felt no triumph at all, just unease.

Enjin was picked up by one of the guys. He was trying to squirm his way out of the hold but no luck. He glanced back as he looked around for anyone passing by. Though no one was around. 'Damn it.... what the hell should I do...?' he thinks as he thinks of an escape plan. He didn't like being touched by anyone that wasn't Katsuro. It felt gross to him. The men tossed him into a room. Enjin instantly looked around for anything he could use to get away.

Katsuro sheathed his sword and not sparing his opponent a second glance he left the training area. Enjin, where was his husband. He rushed back to the food area but the demon was no where to be seen so he quickly ran to their room. Again no one. He was getting more than a little worried now and wanted for his lover to just walk into the room smiling happily and dispel all his fears. He cursed himself for not infusing their rings with magic so he would be able to locate where the male was. That was it! Suddenly an idea came to him, he couldn't sense magic or auras but he knew someone who could. Running out the room he rushed to where he knew he would be.

Enjin didn't want to show any bit of fear or panic. He knew that would only entice these men. One grabbed him by the hair. Enjin grit his teeth and turned his face away. "Come on pretty boy. Open that mouth of yours and I'll give you a treat." he said chuckling. He was no way about to do that. He was smart enough to know his current height level would only be given one type of treat. Since this guy clearly wasn't Katsuro there's was no way he was willing complying.

Katsuro ran through the hallways his breath coming out in pants from his open lips, he would have flown if he wasn't certain it would hurt too much and he knew Enjin would scold him if he continued to hurt himself. He skidded to a stop outside a door and not bothering to knock he ran straight in slamming the door shut behind him. "help, I need you to help me...." He gasped out, the man sitting on the bed was keeping a book floating at eye level with his powers. When he looked up thee book snapped shut and lay itself on top of the bookshelf. The male with long ice blue hair and grey eyes looked at Katsuro raising an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked, Katsuro just glared and stormed over to the male "Not in the mood you conniving fool, can you search for demonic powers please." The male knew exactly who the white haired prince was and knew exactly where his demon husband was but as this prince knew, he wanted something in return, in the past the payment had always been this game they played. Katsuro would play the game first then get what he wanted but now he was married the prince didn't want to play such an erotic game with anyone other than the one he loved. "I promise I'll pay you but can we discuss it later and you give me the information first." The icy male raised an eyebrow considering the idea. He wasn't sure whether to accept or not.

Enjin glanced back a bit as he noticed one of the men tying up his hands. The rope hurt like hell. He was about to say something but remember the guy in front of him still holding his hair. "Since you won't open your mouth I'll just have to force my way in." he said said pinching his nose. Enjin was trying to hold his breath for as long as he could. He really wanted to know where Katsuro was.

Finally the Arctic angel, as katsuro called him due to his icy looks, came to a decision, he knew since his best fuck was more married he would have a harder time getting what he wanted so he said. "I'll tell you but you have to come back here immediately along with that demon." He smiled amused and waited for a moment for any denial of his offer before, when none was given, he said "down a floor and the eighth for on the right." The book he had been reading floated back up from the shelf and settled at eye level. The man began reading disseminating katsuro.

Katsuro ran out the room forgetting to shut the door again and rushed down the stairs to where he now knew Enjin was. He coed frantically as he ran down the corridor finally throwing open one of the rooms and storming in. "Get the hell of my husband you dirty as holes!" He yelled pounding one of the men in his anger.

Enjin flinched as he saw the door fly open. He was so glad to see Katsuro. The guys in the room took off running. He stared up at him letting his emotions go. "You idiot! I was looking for you. What took you so long!?" he said unable to really move. Enjin turned away glancing to the side. "I was seriously scared you know. I thought you weren't going to come in time." he said trembling.

Katsuro rushed to Enjin his arms wrapping around the male in a warm embrace "I'm sorry, o didn't know where you went.. I thought.." He trailed off and held the other tighter relieved that nothing to bad had happened in the end and eternally thankful he had gotten there in time, if only just. "I'm sorry." He whispered kissing Enjins neck softly wanting to show the other how much he cared.

Enjin calms down a bit as he was in his arms. "Can you until my arms? Anyway you came for me so don't apologize. I want to get out of here. Is it possible to carry me? I hurt my ankle." he said not moving away from Katsuro for any reason. It was rare for him to be so clingy but it was a nice change. Enjin was beyond acting like his normal self at this point.

Katsuro smiled gently and carefully hitched the demon into his arms as he stood up. He liked it when Enjin acted like this out made him feel needed. He leant down and gently kissed the males soft lips before he left the small room. Suddenly he remembered why he had found Enjin. He cursed slightly under his breath before cautiously saying "we have to go see someone, I owe him for helping me find you."

Enjin blushed a bit as Katsuro kissed him. He relaxed in his arms before hearing him say something. "Who is it? Is it another one of your acquaintances?" he asked as he noticed Katsuro didn't seem all that happy about going to see this person. If they helped him then what's so wrong with going to say thank you. Unless this was something a simple thank you couldn't be used so easily. It made Enjin a bit worried.

Katsuro avoided the others gaze knowing the sort of thing this man would want. Jr shifted uncomfortably and without saying any more he left in the direction of the room he came from trying to calm his nerves and convince himself that everything would be fine. 'Master' as he was known, was a reasonable man... He hoped at least. No one knew his task name, he must have one bit depending on who you were and what games you played he was known as different things to each person. For katsuro it was normally master or occasionally something a hit less formal. It all depended on the game that day.

Enjin was nervous by the silence he was given. It was clear to him something wasn't going to go well. He relaxes in Katsuro's arms as he frowns. He glanced to the side and looked back at the door they were approaching. He got a chill just looking at the door. He knew who or whatever was on the other side of it wasn't someone to mess with. It was such an odd feeling he got.

For the first time in his life katsuro knocked on the door before he entered cautiously. "Thank you." He said softly as he walked in. This time the man sat up as katsuro walked in, he raised an eyebrow at the demon in his arms but didn't comment instead waited until katsuro had shut the door and sat down with Enjin on his lap before he finally said "I assume katsuro has explained the situation the two of you now fine yourself in." The icy angel moved towards the edge of the bed interlinking his fingers in his lap as his blue hair shifted like fleeing water behind him. Katsuro liked away sheepishly something that the angel did not miss. "Ohh..." He chuckled "so he hasn't." He sighed and sat quietly for a moment as he thought before he finally explained. "I'm sure you know that angels as a species are not openly gay creatures. There are those who feel r that attraction but few will act upon it. I on the other hand both act upon it and am open about it." He paused for a moment "the thing is people want my magic services and the only payment I accept is of the sexual kind. Katsuro engaged my services. Now I want payment." He sat in silence and waited for a response. Katsuro likewise didn't say a word waiting for Enjins reaction.

Enjin glanced into the room as he noticed the rather interesting looking male inside. Once sitting he looked confused. Katsuro was odd about this bit he had no idea why. His gaze drifted to his lover and back to the mysterious male. When he learned exactly what Katsuro had started he frowns. Enjin didn't think finding him would cost such a thing. "It's an odd request for one such as intriguing as yourself but I suppose there's no way out of this. I warn you though if you hurt Katsuro I'll kill you." he said clinging to him.

Katsuro looked slightly shocked at his husbands acceptance of the fact. He disliked this very much, after all the only one he wanted to hold in his arms was the demon on his lap. He swallowed and looked at the icy angel in front of him "Could we....could we not sort out another arrangement?" but the angel just laughed a little "No Katsuro you know the arrangement i work under there was no confusion there. But dont worry, I doubt I could hurt you if I wanted to..." Under his breath his whispered "Not physically anyway." The grey eyes looked carefully at Enjin assessing the situation. "Do you want to stay or leave?" He asked out of consideration understanding that after all these two were married and technically shouldn't be sleeping with other people.

Enjin grips Katsuro tightly. He really didn't like the idea of someone touching what was his. He was trying to think of something else but he was drawing a blank. He knew if something wasn't done it would probably be impossible getting help from this man if it were ever needed again. Then something popped into his head. He leans close to Katsuro. "Could we put on a show for him? This way neither of us have to get touched by him." he whispers to him. He didn't enjoy the idea of being watched either but it was better than having this male touch Katsuro.

Katsuro looked at Enjin softly kissing the top of his head. His heart skipped slightly with the happiness that the demon really did care for him. Slowly unbuttoning his shirt he decided to try what Enjin suggested but he knew of he wanted to succeed this would have to be tactical. Pulling an innocent and erotic face he asked "master... Would master like a show?" He gently rubbed himself through his trousers before pulling Enjin to him roughly though careful not to hurt the male. He initially removed the others trousers and pants in a quick sweep trying to keep the angel distracted from what he was doing. So far it was working, the angel was obviously starting to get hard and so far wasn't protesting to this turn off events, so far...

Enjin was glad Katsuro was listening. The idea of this working was very slim. He could sense this angel was seriously perverted. Thus this idea seemed to be a likely victory if played out right. 'We'll have to throw him off from catching on too quickly..... Thus I'll have to think of other ways to avoid this guy wanting to join in to an extent...' he thinks making sure to cover every possible outcome and have back ups to avoid danger. His gaze drifting to Katsuro as his pants were removed. This was a bit embarrassing.

Katsuro slightly embarrassed by how obviously in love he was wrapped his arms around Enjin before his dominative instincts kicked in and he gripped the others arms tightly as he pushed into the others crouch wanting any sort of friction, he gripped the demons gorgeous hair and pushed him down towards his engorged length. "Suck." He growled forgetting the ice mage in the room who was watching in amusement at the scene before him teeing to work out whether to let the two get away with this hot scene or not.

Enjin glared up a bit at Katsuro. He didn't know why but the other seemed to be suddenly extremely dominate. It was too odd but he suppose it was just part of the act. He parted his lips and began sucking. His gaze drifted towards the icy male still in the room. He wasn't sure if he was enjoying this or just thinking of something devious.

Katsuro let out a soft sigh as he felt the lips take him in, he loved the feel of the others mouth around his not length, never had he felt anything so amazing other than the unexplainable hear of actually being inside this demon he lusted after. He pushed himself slightly deeper into the males mouth wanting a much pleasure as he could as his fingers gripped tighter on the locks of hair pulling slightly harder while his other hand reached down and played with the males soft budding niples enjoying the feeling of pinching it between his fingers only a little harder than normal.

By this time the grey eyed angel had slipped his hand inside his robe and was slowly stroking himself, of her was going to allow this he site wanted to enjoy it although he still wanted at least a little service from one of the two but which he didn't care as long as the demon didn't do anything to contaminate his magic he didn't mind.

Enjin continued to suck as he looked up at Katsuro. His gaze so innocent as he could tell his lover was beyond into this. It was as if he had forgotten the presence of the icy male in the room. He slightly glanced back to see the man touching himself to their display. 'So it seems to be working... so far so good but how much longer can we keep this up...' he thinks getting a bit worried. Enjin was worried things could get tricky if this man decided to want to join in