The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

As a warning for anyone who wont like it ((though I cant think why its all still sex!!)) but still for the record this is a bdsm role play and all that that encompasses...

A war between Demon and Angels have been raging for thousands of years. To settle the differences and make peace, the prince of demons and the prince of angels are to be wed. Thus peace can reign...

800px-Silver-haired_anime_guys_2_.jpg

name: Katsuro

race: angle

position: Seme

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

391662.jpg

name: Enjin Hiizumi

race: demon

position: uke

@Nyuchanxx would you like me to begin?

Katsuro glared at the king of the realm. He didn't understand why he had to be wed to a demon. He didn't understand why his little sister couldn't marry one of them. It was hardly fair, his parents didn't even know he was inclined towards men and yet they had just assumed it wouldn't matter if he married a demon. But the king just looked coldly back at him.

Annoyed Katsuro turned on his heels and strode out the room not bothering to shut the big throne room doors. He had spent so much time over the years trying to find a partner who could fulfil his needs and he had thought he had finally found one a month back, of course he was wrong. But the point was that now all those years had been in vain he was going to be wed to some boring demon who probably wasn't even into yet let alone wanted to have sex or anything that was anything above the standard vanilla sex. He groaned this was all going horribly wrong.

He needed to let of some steam and since right now he had no sexual partners to do that with he guessed swordplay would have to do. Making his way to the training area he drew his sword inspecting it as he walked. Perfect condition as always. As he entered the room a few people stopped and looked at him, giving him enquiring looks after all he should have been getting ready. He just glared at them all and they shrank away.

Striding over to where his sparing partner was he immediately pointed his blade at the angel "Draw your blade." He ordered but the slightly older male just sighed "Look Katsuro, I am not getting involved in this, if you want to bunk out and spare please feel free to use one of the magically enhanced dummies but I refuse to spare with you today. I don't wish to be killed to punished for anything." The male turned his back and went back to sparing his previous opponent. Glaring at him the angel did as he was recommended and spared with a lifeless dummy that moved with magic.

The fighting helped to channel his frustration and calm him down. Maybe this way he wouldn't just kill his partner upon meeting him.

Enjin waltzed about his room trying to ease his tension. This seemed to do the trick as he twirled about the room. He didn't like the idea of marrying an angel. It wasn't because he was male but it was someone he hadn't known and it pissed him off. To wed a complete stranger was just absurd in his mind.

In pure frustration Enjin snapped the wrist of his dancing partner. "I'm bored again. I'll be in my quarters if anyone needs me." he mutters walking away. Once in his room he laid upon his bed. Glancing to the side he knew soon enough he would have to meet with his soon to be groom. Since he was a lot smaller than normal demons he was considered the bride to this ceremony. That pissed him off even more.

He closed his eyes listening to all the commotion outside the walls of his room. All he could think of was the fact that he was marrying someone who most likely was far too pure for his taste. Meaning in bed this guy was probably going to be far to shy and innocent like. He didn't even wish to imagine such a groom. That would really strike his murderous intent.

Katsuro lifted his sword high above his head and held it there, poised to fell the final blow. But he couldn't be bothered. Lowering the blade he slipped it into the thin sheath and walked away. He might as well get this over with now rather than waiting and being dragged there.

Sighing and still a little annoyed he walked through the corridors his facial expression completely void of any of the emotion inside him. Heading into his room he pulled on the black fur cloak that hung neatly on a hanger and pulled it on tightening the strings. Punching the wall in annoyance he grabbed his ceremonial blade and removed his current one before tightening this new one around his waist. He didn't really see t wondered he point in having two blades it was wasteful and the ceremonial one wasn't even weighted correctly and felt wrong to hold. But if that was what his father wanted then so be it.

Looking at the time he sighed again before making his way to the main hall where the marriage would be held. A part of him wondered what this demon would be like but another part of him-the majority- didn't care.

Enjin was on the verge of just falling asleep and forgetting about today. He honestly had no interest in marrying anyone especially an angel today. Just as he relaxed his mind, his bedroom doors flew open. It was his mother and a few servants. His eyes opened as he instantly wanted to murder someone now. He picked up pillow from the bed but was stopped by his mother. "Don't you dare young man!" she said.

In all truth one wouldn't normally fear a pillow but the force Enjin would have thrown it could justify the fear of injury. "We're here to doll you up. As a bride one must look the part despite gender. I know this is your father's doing so don't take your anger out on us." she insisted. Enjin sat up more and looked at her. "Someone who married a fool shouldn't talk. Just hurry up so I can enter my new life of misery." he groans.

Within a few moments, Enjin was dressed up in a gown that he actually didn't mind. His mother clearly had a say in what he was going to wear. Enjin had saw what his father originally wished for his ceremonial outfit to look like. He was glad changes were made. (outfit:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Katsuro opened the big double doors and stood down the isle to where his father stood at the far end. The man smiled at him but Katsuro did nothing hianface remaining blank and emotionless, he knew better than to show he hated this idea but he sure as hell wasn't going to pretend he liked it either.

The sword on his hip was far too light but still he was glad for the comforting weight of something there. At least he knew if something went wrong he would have some discription of a sword to fight with. He let out a barely audible sigh as he stood up straight and waited.

Enjin was taken to where the ceremony would take place. He really felt awkward and unsettled by the events that would transpire today. With a sigh of frustration, he glanced over to his father who would walk down with him as to give him away. His eyes filled with pure murderous intent towards the man. "This is for a good reason. Sacrificing your happiness for the greater good is nothing to frown about." his father said. That set him off.

"If that's the case then why don't you marry an angel. Leave mother behind as well as all you worked on in hell and marry for peace." Enjin said before the doors began to open. "You can't do it, right. I can't believe I was born to such a pathetic man." he slipped in before they started to enter. His father would have had a few choice words but it was too late for that. Enjin walked with the man slowly approaching his soon to be groom.

Katsuro heard the door open behind him, he wanted to look over his shoulder even though his brain told him he didn't care but his body wanted to look really badly. But he remained perfectly still and unmoving facing forward towards the future or the end depending on how he looked at it and right now he was fairly sure it was the end.

He didn't want to marry for peace, there was a tiny part of him that wanted to marry for love but the majority of him wanted to marry for the power, one person who belonged to him alone. One person he owned. The thought made him smile, if only a little.

Enjin approached the male standing completely still. This was suppose to be his groom? Was the first thought in his mind. The man in his eyes looked rather plain and far too incompetent to be the one he marries. This ruined his entire mood more than the idea of marriage. He stood there across from the other slightly as he father stood off to the side behind him. This was already turning out to be a miserable event.

To think this was for peace and harmony. Enjin could toss everything into chaos right now and have zero regret about it. its not as if this wedding was approved by him personally. So causing trouble wouldn't be of any concern to him. Though by the looks of it he assumed this guy was all eager to marry some unknown man.

Katsuro's red eyes flashed to the side as he caught a glimpse of the man he was to marry. He guessed it could have been worse but this guy with his white hair and perfect skin looked far too pristine to be any good in bed what so ever, or in fact any fun to be married to at all. Far too perfectly looked after. He barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he tried not to tap his foot waiting for the excruciating ceromony to end.

Enjin stood there glancing to the side. He noticed some dust that was a lot more interesting than this ceremony. The reaper who was going to join them in holy matrimony began reading the words that bound them to one another. His thoughts were elsewhere as things proceeded. Soon it was time for the exchange of pure bonding. A gauntlet was held between them. Enjin held up his hand and lightly bit into it. He then let his blood drip into the cup. He glanced over awaiting the other to do the same.

Katsuro tried his hardest to keep the scowl of his face as the gauntlet was held in front of him. He didn't like pain a lot, he preferred to give it or if he was receiving it he wanted it to be in the passion of sex. Any self harm was defietly not something he took well to. This was stupid. His eyes showed the hatred in them as he bit into his palm and, annoyed, let the blood drip onto the metal.

Looking up at his soon to be husband he forced a smile onto his soft lip trying his hardest not to feel or show any disdain.

Enjin fared at the other as he bit his hand. He could tell pain wasn't his strong suit. That upset him in some ways. He didn't take kindly to the weak. He reached over taking hold of his groom's hand and lightly licking the wound. The bleeding stopped instantly and began healing. He chuckled a bit as he glanced towards the gauntlet. A single blue flame was dropped into the gauntlet and the ceremony was complete. A pair of matching rings were brought forth of them to wear. Enjin looked at the ring before it was placed upon his finger. This was official now and he couldn't run anymore. That bothered him more than before.

rings: image_zps95efd030.jpg

Katsuro flinched as the male licked the wound on his hand a little shocked by the action. He smiled as the wound healed instantly, the smile was warm thanking the demon for the small act of kindness although it still mad ehim think this man would be too soft and kind for his tastes. Looking at the ring he resigned himself the the reality of this and picking up the ring slipped it carefully onto his finger watching as the light glinted of the pure gem in its centre.

"Now We Feast!!" a man shouts as everyone began leaving the ceremonial hall and entering the dining hall. Enjin walked down the hall but avoid that room. He went outside to see the moon was out. It always made his pale colored skin glisten. He couldn't believe he was married. This was beyond tiresome for him. 'Though that was delicious...' he thinks licking his lips a bit.

Katsuro sighed in relief, he couldn't decide whether the worst was over or was yet to come. Noticing that his new husband was heading out the room. Frowning he followed him pit smiling at the beautiful sky. His fingers slipping through the belt at his waist he stood beside the man. "I guess we should talk." He stated flatly staring out into the sky "I'm Katsuro." He continues waiting for a response.

"My name is Enjin. I really don't wish to talk to you. Just because we're married doesn't mean we are anything alike. I mean for one your a weak angel who can't handle a little pain." he said coldly. He had no time for sugarcoating things. It wasn't his style. Glancing over his shoulder he smirked. "I can bet your still a virgin who has probably never even seen another's genitals. Be it male or female." he said trying to start a fight. He was bored and this was amusing to him. Enjin wonders how Katsuro would reply to him. Though he had to keep to himself that he was in fact a virgin.

Katsuro glared at the other, grabbing the males wrist he yanked him close, his index finger hooked under Enjin's chin lifting his face upwards. "Weak eh? Vergin ne? I would bet you haven't even kissed a person before!" He snarled not bothering to keep up pretences. "If you really want to test me how about we go to my room? Then we can see how much pain you can take." He emphasised the word pain, smirking to himself.

Enjin stared at the other a bit annoyed he touched him so casually. He did love a good challenge. "Bring it on then. I can assure you I won't be crying as much as you will." he said narrowing his eyes. What surprised him the most was the strength in with the other used to pull him up. He never knew angels had such a force. Maybe he underestimated this guy. Not as if he'd admit defeat just yet.

Chuckling, Katsuro suddenly slipped his arm lower and in one swift movement picked the demon up. He smirked down at the man "well we shall see about that soon enough." He grinned amused by the challenge as he began to walk back to his room, holding Enjin so the male couldn't escape from his hold. He was looking forward to this although he really wanted to go full out and make the demon scream his name he knew he should start out easy just in case the demon was just playing tough.

Enjin looked at him. He struggled to get free but to no avail. "Don't treat me like a child. Put me down right now!" he said as he looked up at him. He disliked being treated as such especially by an angel. He was starting to dislike Katsuro even more now. This was just far too much but he did agree to the challenge. Once in the room, Enjin bit his arm in an attempt to get out of his grasp.

Katsuro grew the male onto the bed grumbling, annoyed at the effort it had taken to keep the male in his grasp although the complaints and struggling was really quite aroising. He climbed onto the bed immidiatly grabbing both Enjin's wrists and pinning them above the males head with his hand before he pressed his lips to the other forcefully gaining entrance to his mouth and slipping his tongue inside.

Enjin was about to lash out at the other but was quickly pinned to the bed. His gaze widen as he was suddenly kissed. This wasn't his first kiss but it sure was different from ones he had before. His cheeks heating up as he couldn't escape. He wasn't about to let the other gain the upper hand. Though it felt as though he really couldn't fight back right now. 'Damn it... Am I sure I didn't marry a demon by mistake..' he thinks to himself.

Katsuro drew back from the kiss a smirk on his lips as he saw the heat in the others cheeks. "Did i take your first kiss there? I would be honoured but a slave like you wouldn't deserve that!" He growled sadistically loving the dominance he was getting already. He snarled annoyed at the complex clothing the other was wearing. Jumping of Enjin he removed the sash and sword around his waist allowing his jacket, clock and shirt to slip off so he was stood in only his pants. The red sash remained in his hand as he sat back on the bead leaning casually against the wall. "Undress" He ordered, as much as he would enjoy ripping the clothes off the demon he knew better than to rip such expensive clothes.